Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember the user account.... but a girl called Emma.., changed diet everyday... lived at home... bought loads of Disney stuff... works at Sainsbury’s.... became obsessed with a a new food at would only buy that....
Does anyone know her account now?

Reactions: 1
I DIDNT KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED! Please help. Can anyone remember “body positive Nat” does anyone know where she went or what happened?

Does anyone know her account now?
She deactivated it a while back. I really miss her too and I'd love to know how she's been coping throughout this whole pandemic what with her working in a supermarket and not being able to go to the cinema or McDonald's :(

There was a page I followed I can’t remember the girls name possibly Jess. I think she had a degree in criminology and worked in that field but could never say exactly what she done, I always thought it was the prison service for some reason. Her bf was a fireman and they had a little girl called Pea (Penelope). She was really funny but seems to have disappeared.

There was another old slimming world account I followed, the girl had bipolar. I’m not sure the of the insta name but she had a blog ‘moses_mumbles’ or something. I hope she’s doing ok.

Anyone still privvy to Princess BM? Assuming she's furloughed since noone can cruise. Is mini me still mute but dressed like a teen? Tablet must be worn out by this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone still privvy to Princess BM? Assuming she's furloughed since noone can cruise. Is mini me still mute but dressed like a teen? Tablet must be worn out by this point.
I'm sure I've seen somewhere she's pregnant again. I really miss following her. Wonder if she's still pedalling that crappy make up

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a Brummy guy, always looked miserable and took pics of him at his kitchen table drinking gin. Followed SW loosely. Had a girlfriend. He quite often posted stories of him pissed at the weekends. Can’t remember much more....
Was it not the bloke from Middlesborough called SW Davv?

Hi. Does anyone know if spanje/spange is still about? I really liked her. Don’t know her real name but was friends with emillie waffles.
Spanjee

She blocked me and most people even though we were pally

Anyone remember a blonde buxom ladys account I think is was queeniesdollshouse. Laura ashley living room, pink kitchen, looked like a council house.what happened to her?

There was a lovely girl I used to follow, a slimming world account, used to go by star1234 or something along those lines. I think her name was Christina star, or something. Anyone remember her? Her before and after pics were amazing! She was similar to sw_danielle.

I remember the account where the lady had cancer. I’ve often wondered about her 😢
I'm sure this is the one that fooled Brummy mummy ,didn't she meet her in person.

Was it ASHA pinder? There's a thread on tattle.

• Wow
Mrs Mummy Wright ??
What happened to her. ??
she was always with Pickard and the Princess planning lot ... seems to have disappeared??
Harry commented on her and Lewis and insinuated they were having sex. It really blew up. Mrs mummy wright & daddy wright and Lewis stopped following Harry.
she got rid and so did he die to “ friends being sly behind their backs “. Came back for a few days then deactivated again. They never left because of tattle , but of course the slimming world mafia on insta blames tattle. There was a thread on here about them. And it was never name calling etc. It was pointing out the obvious , not declaring their JD ad codes. And not being completely honest about falling off the slimming world wagon.

They both gained significant weight . Never posted their weight & stopped doing the selfies etc. A lot of us said it would have been refreshing to see this influences being open and honest about these things . But apparently we are all bullies and it’s our fault she left when it wasn’t at all .

Reactions: 5
There was an account called Jodie at Home, she used to post home stuff and had loads of followers then just stopped posting, was strange she seemed to have a good following.

There was a page I followed I can’t remember the girls name possibly Jess. I think she had a degree in criminology and worked in that field but could never say exactly what she done, I always thought it was the prison service for some reason. Her bf was a fireman and they had a little girl called Pea (Penelope). She was really funny but seems to have disappeared.
I think her name was Rebecca? her username used to be something about winging it or losing it or something like that. I used to follow her too but she seems to be long gone. I seem to recall she got a bit funny about having a thread on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.