Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is it I'm thinking of... For the life of me I can't remember the name. She has about 10 kids, all look very similar and all wore saltwater sandals.. She became a single parent last year maybe? Had an older daughter who appeared to suffer with an ED.. Home was a homage to cath kidston a bit.
šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Who is it I'm thinking of... For the life of me I can't remember the name. She has about 10 kids, all look very similar and all wore saltwater sandals.. She became a single parent last year maybe? Had an older daughter who appeared to suffer with an ED.. Home was a homage to cath kidston a bit.
šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Tomanychildren !

Can anyone remember a Scottish lady with a little boy called Bobby? I canā€™t remember her husbands name. Think she worked in a bank and travelled to India. Her account was sw then they moved into a new house & it became more home interior. They sadly had a miscarriage. Anybody know her insta name?

Xxcb_life is carlenes page

A long shot...
About six years ago I was doing the Cambridge diet and used to follow a page called Minus117 - I can't remember her name but she had lost so much weight and was a lovely girl. Her page disappeared thou and I've never found it since....

This is really niche... Dan Buckley 1989, the Scottish westend star who had the YouTube channel with Scott Paige ? Canā€™t find him anywhere !

I used to follow a lovely girl who was doing slimming world and couch 2 5k. Her username was something like slimmingbrit or slimmingworldbrit and she used to say she always got questioned what her name was as it wasnā€™t Britney. Meg random I know. But she was so lovely and all of a sudden disappeared when she moved into her house with her boyfriend!

I used to follow a lovely girl who was doing slimming world and couch 2 5k. Her username was something like slimmingbrit or slimmingworldbrit and she used to say she always got questioned what her name was as it wasnā€™t Britney. Meg random I know. But she was so lovely and all of a sudden disappeared when she moved into her house with her boyfriend!
IS it @_beingbrittany

Does anyone remember a Brummy guy, always looked miserable and took pics of him at his kitchen table drinking gin. Followed SW loosely. Had a girlfriend. He quite often posted stories of him pissed at the weekends. Canā€™t remember much more....
tomloseshistats

Anyone know what happened to Sophie May Dickson? I followed her ages ago and went back to have a look recently but couldnā€™t find anything for her
No way now youā€™ve just said that Iv just realised I havenā€™t seen anything either!! Wonder if the sugar daddy left her..

on another note hasnā€™t disappeared but not posting much modernmum? Of formally known as ā€˜insidethewhitehouseā€™ she use to post about 50 times a day then stopped and went MIA she posts once or twice a week now.. strange because I loved watching margots meltdowns

11th May lovely social distancing the missing SMD View attachment 142725
Sophie May Dickson? Is she in the pic? I can see the girls.

Anyone know what happened to Sophie May Dickson? I followed her ages ago and went back to have a look recently but couldnā€™t find anything for her
When her encounters with Jack ended and the money stopped she went back to advertising her services on adult websites. Someone found these adverts and posted them on her thread. She then shut down her SM and vanished....I did notice a new 79 year old mans name being linked to her so she may have a new rich ā€œfriendā€.

Last edited:

When her encounters with Jack ended and the money stopped she went back to advertising her services on adult websites. Someone found these adverts and posted them on her thread. She then shut down her SM and vanished....I did notice a new 79 year old mans name being linked to her so she may have a new rich ā€œfriendā€.
Oh so sheā€™s not with Jack anymore? Thatā€™s interesting. She was one of those accounts that I loved having a nose through šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t remember the user account.... but a girl called Emma.., changed diet everyday... lived at home... bought loads of Disney stuff... works at Sainsburyā€™s.... became obsessed with a a new food at would only buy that....
I miss her every single day!!

I used to follow a girl called Lucy and she did weightwatchers. She got engaged to a footballer called Tom Adeyemi and they had a little girl called Fleur. I know she wanted more babies too. I enjoyed following her but disappeared. Did anyone else follow her? I think she had a twin brother too.
I followed her, she came back for a while but disappeared again - she had a new baby boy about 6 months ago! Cute family

Whoā€™s the new friend šŸ‘€

11th May lovely social distancing the missing SMD View attachment 142725
Great detective work lol where did you find this

Reactions: 2
Pink trainers
Wow.....she just blends in as a normal person....was looking for tits & lips šŸ¤Ŗ

Whoā€™s the new friend šŸ‘€

Great detective work lol where did you find this
So on companies house the application to wind up her company Prinnie Belle Ltd has been withdrawn and a Mr John Patrick Mervyn Cook is now the director of the company...Mr Cook is 79 years old and wealthy director of lots of propert companies etc....canā€™t even imagine where she met him šŸ˜œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi. Does anyone know if spanje/spange is still about? I really liked her. Donā€™t know her real name but was friends with emillie waffles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.