Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It came out that he had cheated on his girlfriend around the time he fully took himself off Instagram. It was the girlfriend who confirmed it.

There was speculation on here that he may have cheated on her with someone he met through Insta (why else would he fully remove his account? Seemed a bit dramatic) although no proof there.

I felt so sorry for his girlfriend, she seemed lovely, and he seemed like a decent guy too so it was a shock!
no way I’m shocked at that. He never seemed the type. He was one of my favourite accounts. Good riddance I guess. He was always so nice to me in messages.

does anyone remember a woman who had a son & daughter (girl was called Margot, cant remember the sons name). They were doing their garden up, last I remember was them doing a resin driveway and the husband had built a bar in the garden? She'd always be shopping and she'd be on the wine. I liked her account but she just vanished ages ago.

Did anyone know what happened to a girl called Hannah? I remember her moving into a flat with her boyfriend that was a shared ownership one. I’m sure she did SW and had braces.
Happy healthy Hannah..I think she was called. Young girl.

Long shot but I used to follow a woman who had two little girls (quite possibly more children now). One of the girls was definitely called Frances, nickname France, and I think the other one was Fernanda nickname Fern? Or something similar.

I remember finding the girls adorable but I can’t remember anything about the username 🤦🏼‍♀️

does anyone remember a woman who had a son & daughter (girl was called Margot, cant remember the sons name). They were doing their garden up, last I remember was them doing a resin driveway and the husband had built a bar in the garden? She'd always be shopping and she'd be on the wine. I liked her account but she just vanished ages ago.
Vanessa? I think she is now a police officer which maybe is the reason why she no longer has ig?

Mrs Mummy Wright ??
What happened to her. ??
she was always with Pickard and the Princess planning lot ... seems to have disappeared??

Does anyone remember a Brummy guy, always looked miserable and took pics of him at his kitchen table drinking gin. Followed SW loosely. Had a girlfriend. He quite often posted stories of him pissed at the weekends. Can’t remember much more....

Mrs Mummy Wright ??
What happened to her. ??
she was always with Pickard and the Princess planning lot ... seems to have disappeared??
No idea, she did you tube for a while, gave that up went back to Instagram, did a home account as well as her and her husband then they just vanished? Odd

Acuppateaandtoast has disappeared. The lady with cancer and three young kids I think her name was Sarah. Hope she is ok.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember a Brummy guy, always looked miserable and took pics of him at his kitchen table drinking gin. Followed SW loosely. Had a girlfriend. He quite often posted stories of him pissed at the weekends. Can’t remember much more....
could it be tomloseshistats

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.