Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh has she. I can’t find her at all.

Anyone remember ‘this_time_ive_done_it’ or something along those lines. Was in the same group as Gemma, Foops and Feebs. I think she was a consultant also. Disappeared.
I can’t see Mrs Mummy Wright either

Reactions: 1
Yes that’s her just seen a blog post by searching on google! I just remember her bragging non-stop, and I mean NON STOP, about her job and her husband years ago and seems like she hasn’t really changed still thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread
Hannah has a thread on here. She gone a bit overboard with losing weight after a break up. Then she's been caught working out with her dad when she shouldn't be

I can’t see Mrs Mummy Wright either
The Wright 's keep coming and going. Very weird. I liked them, inoffensive. Their boys are cute.

Reactions: 2
Hannah has a thread on here. She gone a bit overboard with losing weight after a break up. Then she's been caught working out with her dad when she shouldn't be

The Wright 's keep coming and going. Very weird. I liked them, inoffensive. Their boys are cute.
I think something has gone on with someone who she thought a was friend . This was a while back . If you search her name as a hashtag some slimming world account has basically called out tattle. And how we are awful saying horrible things about them.
when there was a thread about how they didn’t seem to follow plan, had a lot of carbs not alot of speed. And didn’t always declare their JD seasons ADS. And the yo-yo weight gain, some felt they weren’t being as transparent about falling off the slimming world wagon. But I wouldn’t say anyone on this website said anything awful or horrid about them, their kids, life or appearance etc. But again tattle gets the blame when it wasn’t the issue .

Reactions: 2
She disappeared when people started to question why she was pally with Harry Pickard, who allegedly hasn’t lost 8st like he claims he has. I don’t think she was following SW or losing any weight but kept the Gram going as she was getting freebies. She eventually gave it up. She might do a comeback one day.
I really liked her and she was very helpful, does anyone know her personal insta?

I used to follow a weightloss account a couple of years ago, the women was called Janine, I'm pretty sure her username was J9ine something... Blonde northern lady

I used to follow a lovely gal called Ainsley and she had a lil boy Lucas. Purple rain clouds or something. She loved Lady Gaga... Anyone remember her she's vanished off mine? Anyone know if she's still about.

I also miss Danielle Parry she was so cool!!!! Good luck to her tho and her babies 👍🏻🍀
Was Lucas autistic? I'm sure I used to follow someone purple something or other and then she came back as missmummyblog and then she disappeared again

Anyone ever know what happened to fitness instagrammed by the name of Kerry? Used to be constantly on a weight loss journey and loved Disney... used to go and come back with a different name.
I remember this girl, Kerry Lyons or something. Was obsessed with Disney and the colour pink, no facial expressions and was always on a restrict/binge diet. I actually quite liked her but she's no where to be seen now.

Does anyone know what happened to the red head who was a pilot and started pushing HDE? She seems to have vanished.

Also, I used to love Macro Dad, a postie from London but he hasn't posted for ages.

I remember this girl, Kerry Lyons or something. Was obsessed with Disney and the colour pink, no facial expressions and was always on a restrict/binge diet. I actually quite liked her but she's no where to be seen now.

Does anyone know what happened to the red head who was a pilot and started pushing HDE? She seems to have vanished.

Also, I used to love Macro Dad, a postie from London but he hasn't posted for ages.
I follow the pilot , her name is maddy bridge. She doesn’t post any diet stuff anymore funnily enough 🤣 that HDE trend is clearly over

• Haha
I didn't follow him, but he would occasionally appear on my explorer page. He loved McD's didn't he. I think maybe some mental health issues?? Probably took a step back to look after himself and his family.

I follow the pilot , her name is maddy bridge. She doesn’t post any diet stuff anymore funnily enough 🤣 that HDE trend is clearly over
Ah brill, thanks. I really like Maddy but yeah, I couldn't get onboard with HDE, she was eating Chinese and pizza everyday at one point!

I didn't follow him, but he would occasionally appear on my explorer page. He loved McD's didn't he. I think maybe some mental health issues?? Probably took a step back to look after himself and his family.
Yes, that's him. Loved his McD's. The last insta story I watched of his it did look like he was in a clinic or somewhere. Hope he's alright.

Anyone know what happened to Sophie May Dickson? I followed her ages ago and went back to have a look recently but couldn’t find anything for her

Reactions: 6
Did anyone know what happened to a girl called Hannah? I remember her moving into a flat with her boyfriend that was a shared ownership one. I’m sure she did SW and had braces.

Reactions: 3
I got blocked by Donna fiitbit the farmer ages ago. Heartbroken she was my favourite.

Did anyone know what happened to a girl called Hannah? I remember her moving into a flat with her boyfriend that was a shared ownership one. I’m sure she did SW and had braces.
Do you mean Hannah who had dentures? She moved in with her boyf shared ownership and did sw.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.