Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow a girl called Lucy and she did weightwatchers. She got engaged to a footballer called Tom Adeyemi and they had a little girl called Fleur. I know she wanted more babies too. I enjoyed following her but disappeared. Did anyone else follow her? I think she had a twin brother too.
OMG yes I loved Lucy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is a long shot .... does anyone remember some insta drama from years ago involving a girl who worked in Travis Perkins ... she always had her uniform on
Hayley? Mates with Bex?
She disappeared after getting blacklash for something she said about someone she didnt know when they went to buy a tv off them

What ever happened to Jodie.at.home?

Last edited:
I used to love Steph (berrymemarks), it surprised me to hear she’s not with her husband anymore though.

I also used to follow an Irish girl who had a young daughter and followed slimming world, I can’t remember what she was called but she just disappeared one day.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember a beauty blogger called Hannah Hindmarsh? She also had a best friend I can picture her but can’t remember her name for the life of me. Just disappeared.

Mrsmummywright has reappeared..
Oh has she. I can’t find her at all.

Anyone remember ‘this_time_ive_done_it’ or something along those lines. Was in the same group as Gemma, Foops and Feebs. I think she was a consultant also. Disappeared.

Does anyone remember a beauty blogger called Hannah Hindmarsh? She also had a best friend I can picture her but can’t remember her name for the life of me. Just disappeared.
She is now Hannah _ tracks. Her mate is boss_mummy who deleted everyone

Anyone remember ‘this_time_ive_done_it’ or something along those lines. Was in the same group as Gemma, Foops and Feebs. I think she was a consultant also. Disappeared.
That was her name but my god so annoying. I blocked her then she blocked me! Might be why you can't find her?

I used to love Steph (berrymemarks), it surprised me to hear she’s not with her husband anymore though.

I also used to follow an Irish girl who had a young daughter and followed slimming world, I can’t remember what she was called but she just disappeared one day.
Would love to know more about Steph! I liked her.

Also the Irish girl was Fiona. I loved her. Then she just went. I'm sure I read on here she ended up divorced and wanted to just
deal with it away from Instagram.

Yes does anyone know what her instagram is now ?
I mentioned this before but I'm sure she gave a crypt clue about finding a lump but wanting to get to Fleur's 1st birthday to stop breastfeeding. Then she disappeared. Don't think Tom has played in a while due to injury.

God I'm on Instagram a lot!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is now Hannah _ tracks. Her mate is boss_mummy who deleted everyone
Oh my god!! She looks totally different I followed her when she had red hair about 10 years ago! That’s wild! What’s the situation with her friend? What do you mean deleted everyone?

Flip I’m surprised too about her and OH splitting

This_time_ive_done_it is still on Instagram

Oh my god!! She looks totally different I followed her when she had red hair about 10 years ago! That’s wild! What’s the situation with her friend? What do you mean deleted everyone?
If you did mean boss_mummy (Georgie..) then she was at like 40k followers. Did some rubbish with make up and people were all against her. We deleted like 60% of her followers. Then she dropped below 10k so her thread here got deleted. She is pregnant now and they are still friends.

If you did mean boss_mummy (Georgie..) then she was at like 40k followers. Did some rubbish with make up and people were all against her. We deleted like 60% of her followers. Then she dropped below 10k so her thread here got deleted. She is pregnant now and they are still friends.
Yes that’s her just seen a blog post by searching on google! I just remember her bragging non-stop, and I mean NON STOP, about her job and her husband years ago and seems like she hasn’t really changed still thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.