Missing Blogger Esther Dingley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she fell and had a accident it would be Atleast the seventh day before anyone was even looking? So that’s bad enough chances if she was hurt and having to endure nights alone

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's been missing for 3 weeks. Surely the chances of finding her alive are reducing by the day :(

• Sad
I worry that there’s no new stories now it’s all gone quiet ... like one of them cases that are just never solved and no answers :( I feel like she’s a lovely person an would love her to be found safe and alive :(

And the fact the husband didn’t raise the alarm till after six days.... what could he get done in six days? That’s what I’m thinking but I am judging a man I don’t know so could be way off
This:

"what could he get done in six days?"

A lot of time to erase evidence. I hope not. But you're right.

It’s not looking good is it ... three weeks ... got to be an accident surely? If the bf is ruled out then it’s just a case of finding her? Trying to think if she could have ended up in the lake somehow
The problem is that all the different police search groups except maybe one out of the 4/5 (Spanish mountain rescue I think?) say they don't believe she is on the mountain.

Her BF said the same. See BBC clip I posted a few pages back.

So if she got hurt all these experts reckon it wasn't on the mountain.

See his latest comments from Facebook that he thinks she did not have a mountain accident.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I read the whole websleuths thread today 😂 had a quiet day at work...

I think something unusual has happened - by this, either she deviated from her planned route (and why would she do this?) or she had some kind of freak/unlucky accident. Theories that she fell into a lake don’t really seem that plausible if the search teams have done their work properly - surely they’d have found her by now? Or at least a trace of her?

If her partner’s statement is true, in that he has provided the authorities with all his passwords, devices etc - I also wonder whether he would have made it from France to the mountains undetected and back? It is very hard to cover your tracks IMO - surely if he was truly a suspect something would have given him away...I do think he seems off though.

Reactions: 7
I fear she may have fallen into a crevice maybe doing a selfie. So many hikers have come a cropper trying to get the perfect selfies. She may have lost her footing. If she has fallen in a crevice then its unlikely she'll be found.

Reactions: 3
I think he has done something. He asked her to meet him somewhere suitable, attacked her then made his way back. I think he planned it for some time and all the blog and recent publicity is part of a wider plan to make him appear more innocent and to garner publicity for some sort of future career.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WS rules forbid members to speculate about missing peoples' partners so I'm amazed Koko got to see something before mods erased it. Their mods are gestapo-like.

I'm getting Chris Watts vibes. I wish it wasn't the case.
Yes. I instantly thought of Chris Watts too.

Reactions: 4
I read the whole websleuths thread today 😂 had a quiet day at work...

I think something unusual has happened - by this, either she deviated from her planned route (and why would she do this?) or she had some kind of freak/unlucky accident. Theories that she fell into a lake don’t really seem that plausible if the search teams have done their work properly - surely they’d have found her by now? Or at least a trace of her?

If her partner’s statement is true, in that he has provided the authorities with all his passwords, devices etc - I also wonder whether he would have made it from France to the mountains undetected and back? It is very hard to cover your tracks IMO - surely if he was truly a suspect something would have given him away...I do think he seems off though.
I think to travel undetected is easy if you use cash only and leave digital devices behind.

Police don't travel to a remote village to quiz someone if they could just call.

I think he thinks he's very clever.

The reason I say that is that he has just attempted to gaslight us all via the Daily Mail.

If we had not read his own words from his book published in 2020 we might totally believe his DRIVEL.

Total codswallop gaslighting drivel.

Bear in mind he wrote in the book about LOATHING and ALL TRACES OF ROMANCE VANISHING FOR GOOD.

Caps to remind Mr Gaslighter if he's reading.

His drivel/defensive gaslighting today is as follows:

"(He) described Dingley as his soul mate and revealed he had been upset by being portrayed as her 'boyfriend' despite being together for 19 years.

He said: 'We've been together for almost 19 years – a couple since February 2002.

'I find it frustrating to be known as 'the boyfriend'.

'We only did not get married because I was too sick due to the same illness that catalysed our nomadic lifestyle.

'We had to cancel our wedding in February 2014 because I had only just got out of hospital and could not walk. Two months later we started travelling.

'We are soulmates. Once on the road, having a wedding certificate no longer seemed important.'

DRIVEL
GASLIGHTING
BULLSHIT.

His book says they cancelled the wedding because of mutual LOATHING 7 years ago.

Sarcasm alert:

Yes we'd all cherish soulmates we loathed. And of course if we were too "ill" too marry them 7 years ago we'd have managed to put a ring on it by 2020. That's if we had not drained all our loathing uh love by then.

Mr Gaslighter you can fool some but not all. Your book conveyed your true feelings. It is your precious memoir.

* Gaslighting is a technique emotional abusers use to convince you that you're going mad. For example, they say the opposite of what they did previously and deny the truth vigorously.

I think he has done something. He asked her to meet him somewhere suitable, attacked her then made his way back. I think he planned it for some time and all the blog and recent publicity is part of a wider plan to make him appear more innocent and to garner publicity for some sort of future career.
I'm with you on all that.

I think there's an insurance policy too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I dunno, a premeditated attack? I still think he’d have to be a psychopath to go through with this. Which maybe he is! And if this did happen do we think he removed all digital traces of any conversations he’d had with her about it? He said he’d been open about giving his social media, phones etc to the police.

I do agree that all is not what it seemed with them - maybe a separation was on the horizon? Maybe she couldn’t face the thought of a future with him, forced to come home and live a normal life...?

I also do think it is odd that her mobile was switched off and never turned on again. Whatever happened, it happened quickly, if you were in real trouble surely you’d use your last dregs of battery to try to seek help.

I dunno, a premeditated attack? I still think he’d have to be a psychopath to go through with this. Which maybe he is! And if this did happen do we think he removed all digital traces of any conversations he’d had with her about it? He said he’d been open about giving his social media, phones etc to the police.

I do agree that all is not what it seemed with them - maybe a separation was on the horizon? Maybe she couldn’t face the thought of a future with him, forced to come home and live a normal life...?

I also do think it is odd that her mobile was switched off and never turned on again. Whatever happened, it happened quickly, if you were in real trouble surely you’d use your last dregs of battery to try to seek help.
He could have said on their last call ‘meet me at the xyz, I’ve got something special I want to ask you’
She might think it was a proposal.

Just thinking of scenarios ....

• Heart
Reactions: 2

He'd have to have left devices behind. And travelled with cash only.

Perhaps an anonymous 2nd phone if he really needed one. Easy to get. Not essential though.

He could have said on their last call ‘meet me at the xyz, I’ve got something special I want to ask you’

Yes!

The man is very defensive this week. And he got LBT to urge no more speculation.

He's sweating.

The arrogance of his words about the French captain today...

My summary of his words: I've not spoken to him about our relationship, he's making up stories about our relationship blah blah.

Well Mr Gaslighter the French captain must have read your book about how awful your relationship has been!

Interesting today to read this is now a Criminal Investigation!

So the heat is turned on now. Thus the PR rush.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder if they suspect hes done something and are making him sweat. He'll make a mistake soon as he wont be able to carry on. Psychopathic behaviour. I feel so compelled to follow this story but equally devastated for poor Esther and her family.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they suspect hes done something and are making him sweat. He'll make a mistake soon as he wont be able to carry on. Psychopathic behaviour. I feel so compelled to follow this story but equally devastated for poor Esther and her family.
Our talking about this helps her. It keeps the heat on the criminal the police are pursuing.

If we keep quiet she loses justice.

LBT urged us to shut up today. Interesting.

Reactions: 7
All I can think of is that she tripped and hit her head really hard of one of the rocks ? Cuz she was so experienced she wouldn’t of done anything dumb. It’s actually upsetting me a bit :( hope she’s found safe I really do

• Sad
If the search teams have done their work properly
I really don’t trust the police who are dealing with it so it’s very plausible that they have missed something whilst searching for her. I mean I still can’t get over how they treated her camper van and that they said the person sleeping in there was a member of their team. Beggars belief!

Reactions: 3
I really don’t trust the police who are dealing with it so it’s very plausible that they have missed something whilst searching for her. I mean I still can’t get over how they treated her camper van and that they said the person sleeping in there was a member of their team. Beggars belief!
I think we got a convoluted story by bad journalists. At least we know the police searched it thoroughly. I don't believe the guy would sleep there. We've got no evidence he did.

I think Captain Bordinaro knows what he's doing.

He quickly highlighted the fact they had a horrid relationship and has turned it into a Criminal case.

Bit like the Madeleine McCann investigation. Thats gone on for years
now that is a whole different kettle of fish ;)

I think the Portuguese police did good work but as per the various books were interfered with.

There was Clement Freud the influential pedophile, Gordon Brown - best we not start on him... etc high level British government involvement and even the Vatican. The fishiest case we ever saw.

Then the parents refusing to cooperate etc. The Jill Havern forum has done excellent work over the years refuting the smears of the Porto cops and all the other lies.

In this case IMO we have a Chris Watts/Oscar Pistorius type scenario.

Today's spin doctoring reaction shows me the police are doing a good job. In my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What about when they were initially looking for her and her partner wouldnt walk with the search teams, preferring to go alone. What about if he took opportunity to destroy evidence. Should they of arrested him on suspicion

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What about when they were initially looking for her and her partner wouldnt walk with the search teams, preferring to go alone. What about if he took opportunity to destroy evidence. Should they of arrested him on suspicion
I actually thought it was quite odd he walked alone too.

Thank you. I've been pondering him doing that all day!

Wondering why? What he was doing?

Innocent guys would search with the police and rescuers, wanting to be as close to them as possible.

Does it mean she was killed on the mountain?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.