Missing Blogger Esther Dingley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi
Just joined ... been following case on websleuths but it is so restricted there and we can’t talk about DC with respect to possible involvement. I seem to share most of your opinions that DC needs investigating. I also firmly believe the cops are playing a clever game here..... anyway so tired now but look forward to discussing more tomorrow!

Reactions: 7
Hi
Just joined ... been following case on websleuths but it is so restricted there and we can’t talk about DC with respect to possible involvement. I seem to share most of your opinions that DC needs investigating. I also firmly believe the cops are playing a clever game here..... anyway so tired now but look forward to discussing more tomorrow!
Welcome! That site is the antithesis of its name. You're free to think here.

Too late to dig yourself out now me thinks 🤫
I meant it as a compliment. I love her posts.
Mine are wordy and meandering but Betty gets right to the point with a fresh zinger.

I have not just "liked" but "loved" her posts.

Last edited:
After reading through this thread I did a bit of research and found they had a YouTube channel. This video is quite chilling considering what has happened. I hope she’s ok.
Wow that really is chilling, and very poignant in hindsight.

Reactions: 2
Latest news from the French and Spanish police who plan to get together face to face.

Context:
15 Dec DC tells the world stop saying she left me voluntarily or ran away! It upsets me!

16 Dec the police tell the world they are looking at her possibly running away from him.

They want to upset him.

It is very deliberate by Captain Bordinaro.

"We are exchanging information on a regular basis... Because of the suspension of the mountain search we are focusing on two lines of inquiry at the moment which are that she disappeared voluntarily or someone else had a hand in her disappearance.''

I am now convinced the police are after him. This is psychological warfare.

X says STOP. Don't upset me.

Next day Y acts to ignore X's words. Public invalidation.

X as a covert control freak will be freaked out.

*All my opinion. Firm opinion.

Why do police do this?

To rattle the cage.
To strip the target of their sense of power.
To make them act out.
To provoke responses.

Bear in mind that experts on pathological personality disorders say the emotional age of those who have them is 4.

Ito emotional maturity their age is 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree. In fact I think they have operated like this almost from the start. The way they have released different snippets - that appear random snippets to us - but may have been designed to provoke the perpetrator. I think he definitely knows what he is doing - as far as they are concerned they can take their time and watch..no-one else is in danger.

All personality disorders derive from interrupted attachment. Ie something occurs in early childhood that disorders the child's emotional regulation.

In the different types of PDs the common theme is Fear of Abandonment.

Fear of Abandonment has become the key topic. DC raised it. The cops poke at his wound.

I find it very interesting that we only hear about DC's father. Never his mother.

When men mentally, emotionally or physically abuse or kill women we need to examine their relationship with their mother.

It's not always the mother. Sometimes another caregiver affected them.

But if they hurt a woman they are usually working through repressed rage or fears of maternal abandonment.

Sometimes even when the boy had an apparently good relationship with their mother eg Oscar Pistorius.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sounds right in this case. The first time I thought something odd when I watched the Wadham College video. He was so quick to say they had been a 'couple' ever since meeting at Wadham. So quick, so anxious to get that in - to stake his claim almost.
If he started to feel anxious about being abandoned then it would be necessary to remove any possibility of being abandoned - even to the extreme of removing the person who might do the abandoning.

Sounds right in this case. The first time I thought something odd when I watched the Wadham College video. He was so quick to say they had been a 'couple' ever since meeting at Wadham. So quick, so anxious to get that in - to stake his claim almost.
If he started to feel anxious about being abandoned then it would be necessary to remove any possibility of being abandoned - even to the extreme of removing the person who might do the abandoning.
Yes.

Again we must go back to his book. Writing about loathing her. Animosity. All traces of romance died etc.

I think the police figured it out from his book. Inhouse profilers had an easy job.

I've had an encounter with a personality disordered man. It was terrifying and that's why I'm so interested in this topic.

They emotionally blackmail you into feeling sorry for them all while they spew venom.

This is why ED stayed. It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

They only choose strong women. We can see ED was strong. But women have a huge Achilles heel. The moment women see inside the man there is a motherless little boy who needs love, women's hearts soften way too much.

It's the maternal instinct.

Unfortunately once the woman's maternal instinct is hooked she becomes "the mother" no longer the girlfriend.

In my opinion in 2013 the wedding was cancelled because he no longer had a need to ensure she stayed with him. He'd almost died and she was devoted to him then like a mother.

The pattern with PD is they try rush you up the aisle or get you pregnant to ensure you stay.

ED was hooked by his near death in 2013.

And now he wanted them to stop travelling and stay home. Lockdown must have been hell for her.

Thus her FB posts about needing to clear her head.

My hypothesis - opinion only - is that he left his phone in Arreau, used cash to catch a bus or other transport, got to the Luchon area in about 60 minutes, and met her at the top.

He hiked up from the French side. She from the Spanish side.

The reason she hiked up Pic de Sauvegarde so late in the day - which is not what experienced hikers like herself usually do - was because he'd asked her to meet him.

The reason she hiked up the identical peak was because he asked her to.

He then disposed of her somewhere in the mountain, took her pack and returned home at night.

It only takes an hour to get from Luchon to Arreau.

The French opened a criminal investigation because Luchon is a location of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The man who last saw her is saying she set off on a different route to the one she had originally planned.

Still hoping and praying for a happy ending 🙏

The man who last saw her is saying she set off on a different route to the one she had originally planned.

Still hoping and praying for a happy ending 🙏
Sorry to say there will be no happy ending.

I wish it were not so.

Reactions: 4
OMG I just learned that the French village they house sat in is only 40 minutes drive from Luchon! She was right next to Luchon!

The train from Toulouse takes 3hrs but someone posted that by car, Arreau to Luchon is 40 minutes!
You can drive right up to Hospice de France as well I think which would only be a couple of hours walk to the refuge. Google says 58 minutes by car from Arreau to Hospice de France.

Reactions: 1
You can drive right up to Hospice de France as well I think which would only be a couple of hours walk to the refuge. Google says 58 minutes by car from Arreau to Hospice de France.
Did you try google distance for Arreau to Bagneres de Luchon?

Someone with knowledge of the area yesterday said 40 mins by car Arreau - Luchon.

Her FB posts mid November are the ones a twitchy person would get angst about.

Not just the new friend reference but needing to clear her head.

The PDs discombobulate a partner so they can't think clearly and flee.

Spider & fly style.

Travel time by car from DC's residence to Luchon is 41 minutes.

PS. BB very happy to see you. Ace poster much missed.

Google says 41 mins his home to the town near her hiking spot.

Screenshot_2020-12-16_173724.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes.

Again we must go back to his book. Writing about loathing her. Animosity. All traces of romance died etc.

I think the police figured it out from his book. Inhouse profilers had an easy job.

I've had an encounter with a personality disordered man. It was terrifying and that's why I'm so interested in this topic.

They emotionally blackmail you into feeling sorry for them all while they spew venom.

This is why ED stayed. It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

They only choose strong women. We can see ED was strong. But women have a huge Achilles heel. The moment women see inside the man there is a motherless little boy who needs love, women's hearts soften way too much.

It's the maternal instinct.

Unfortunately once the woman's maternal instinct is hooked she becomes "the mother" no longer the girlfriend.

In my opinion in 2013 the wedding was cancelled because he no longer had a need to ensure she stayed with him. He'd almost died and she was devoted to him then like a mother.

The pattern with PD is they try rush you up the aisle or get you pregnant to ensure you stay.

ED was hooked by his near death in 2013.

And now he wanted them to stop travelling and stay home. Lockdown must have been hell for her.

Thus her FB posts about needing to clear her head.

My hypothesis - opinion only - is that he left his phone in Arreau, used cash to catch a bus or other transport, got to the Luchon area in about 60 minutes, and met her at the top.

He hiked up from the French side. She from the Spanish side.

The reason she hiked up Pic de Sauvegarde so late in the day - which is not what experienced hikers like herself usually do - was because he'd asked her to meet him.

The reason she hiked up the identical peak was because he asked her to.

He then disposed of her somewhere in the mountain, took her pack and returned home at night.

It only takes an hour to get from Luchon to Arreau.

The French opened a criminal investigation because Luchon is a location of interest.
I agree that it seems highly likely that she hiked up there that day in order to meet somebody. Your observations seem very spot on to me.

Johara,

Do you think he met her in a panicky state and it all got out of hand. Perhaps she didn't say the right thing which triggered an explosive action? Perhaps she wasn't able to give him the reassurance he needed. I find it hard to contemplate that he went up there with premeditated intent to do something terrible...

Reactions: 3
I think he has made a very elaborate plan to killer her. I really hope he was somehow thwarted and she is safe somewhere. I doubt it but stranger things have happened.

He rates himself and a great intellect, hence the publicity and high profile but his bubble of self importance will be popped soon enough.

• Heart
I agree that it seems highly likely that she hiked up there that day in order to meet somebody. Your observations seem very spot on to me.

Johara,

Do you think he met her in a panicky state and it all got out of hand. Perhaps she didn't say the right thing which triggered an explosive action? Perhaps she wasn't able to give him the reassurance he needed. I find it hard to contemplate that he went up there with premeditated intent to do something terrible...
Will reply to your question soon.

Was on their Facebook page looking for the posts that bothered me most of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ED posts on Facebook 16 & 12 November. Cropped to focus on the sentences that bothered me.

Fear. Stress.

Words: Scared. Urgency.

"Find rest and quiet."
"Helps me not feel scared by other things in my life."

Screenshot_2020-12-16_181505.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-16_181456.jpg

Reactions: 3
How did they make enough to live on? If housesitting, then that wouldn’t be expensive if they went through somewhere like Trusted Housesitters. They’d need money for food and petrol etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.