Missing Blogger Esther Dingley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her personal facebook is open, and I admit taking a peek. She comes across as being quite a deep thinking troubled soul and recently wrote about going through a difficult spell of soul searching - so it seem she wasn't as blissfully happy as her partner has been insisting. Which may be why the police came out and said that a 'voluntary disappearance' (which I sadly took to mean possible suicide) was an option.

It's such a mysterious set of circumstances, but I can see how someone could disappear with out a trace in that type of mountainous environment whether by accident or planned. I feel so sad for her family as in all probability she has been missing for too long now to be found safe and sound.
I didn't even consider suicide.......but I didn't know about her facebook page (probably cos I don't do it myself) If she was going through some deep soul searching, well that sheds a different light on things. I know people have said that she wanted to continue travelling, while Dan wanted to settle down more, so.....heck I don't know. I hope she isn't selfish enough to just leave everyone (including her own family) to pursue whatever it is she is looking for. Its been done before by people, so its not impossible I suppose, but still....gosh I don't know what to think now.

This is interesting. Is this a new witness? I can't remember hearing about her before
Wonder what took this woman so long to come forward? I mean Esther went missing in November, this is the middle of Jan, so why take so long to say "oh by the way, I saw her and she was xyz" Or did the papers have this for a while and just sit on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn't even consider suicide.......but I didn't know about her facebook page (probably cos I don't do it myself) If she was going through some deep soul searching, well that sheds a different light on things. I know people have said that she wanted to continue travelling, while Dan wanted to settle down more, so.....heck I don't know. I hope she isn't selfish enough to just leave everyone (including her own family) to pursue whatever it is she is looking for. Its been done before by people, so its not impossible I suppose, but still....gosh I don't know what to think now.

Wonder what took this woman so long to come forward? I mean Esther went missing in November, this is the middle of Jan, so why take so long to say "oh by the way, I saw her and she was xyz" Or did the papers have this for a while and just sit on it?
I think it's just that the paper has got hold of it.

Ms Adomaityte added: 'I spoke to the Spanish police two days after she was reported missing and told them everything I knew.

Reactions: 7
I think it's just that the paper has got hold of it.

Ms Adomaityte added: 'I spoke to the Spanish police two days after she was reported missing and told them everything I knew.
Ahh sorry, I missed that bit. Yeah, ok, blame the papers then!:)

Reactions: 4
I feel that if the British police are joining the search for her there must be some evidence that she’s been attacked or something. Surely they wouldn’t need police from 3 different jurisdictions to search if they seriously thought it was an accident or whatever. I also find it very suspicious that the boyfriend is saying he thinks someone else has been involved. Yep, probably you then mate.

Reactions: 8
This odd but if he was indeed paranoid of her with someone else?
Could if he set up an fake person and used them to meet her then when she went off he knew she was looking elsewhere was drove him to jealously and maybe more....
Yes, over on web slews they are discussing this. They had split, again apparently, and she didn’t think they would get back together. It sounds like, from her Facebook that she was the injured party, perhaps he,DC was seeing someone else. Reading her past posts, it may have happened last time she took off on her own. Perhaps he cheats? All the crying over sad songs she wrote about, sound like me when I was comtemplating forgiving my partner yet again for yet another fling. Stress she mentions, emotional, so yes, another development. And don’t forget, in the dossier, DC doesn’t reveal all the text to her from him. Probably all the usual, forgive me yet again and come home. All seems to fit now. She may have been very distraught and had an accident from that. .. or taken her own life.

• Sad
Yes, over on web slews they are discussing this. They had split, again apparently, and she didn’t think they would get back together. It sounds like, from her Facebook that she was the injured party, perhaps he,DC was seeing someone else. Reading her past posts, it may have happened last time she took off on her own. Perhaps he cheats? All the crying over sad songs she wrote about, sound like me when I was comtemplating forgiving my partner yet again for yet another fling. Stress she mentions, emotional, so yes, another development. And don’t forget, in the dossier, DC doesn’t reveal all the text to her from him. Probably all the usual, forgive me yet again and come home. All seems to fit now. She may have been very distraught and had an accident from that. .. or taken her own life.
The sun and daily mail both report her female friend saying she wasn’t eating on their last hike and discussed that they had split for a break from each other.

Reactions: 3

Think they sat on it. Perhaps as advised by police.

I feel that if the British police are joining the search for her there must be some evidence that she’s been attacked or something. Surely they wouldn’t need police from 3 different jurisdictions to search if they seriously thought it was an accident or whatever. I also find it very suspicious that the boyfriend is saying he thinks someone else has been involved. Yep, probably you then mate.
I think maybe DC , I.e. the boyfriend feels responsible for her suicide? She was on a break from him according to the friend she hiked with during the break and she said she didn’t think she would get back with him this time. Cheating on her perhaps, which is why he is so keen to say they were happy, cos he drove her to suicide? I’ve suspected this for a while. Her Facebook is sad and soul searching as she said, so not happy, despite his insistence they were, think he protested so much it was obvious.

Reactions: 2
With the latest revelations by ED's Spanish hiker friend and everything we've read about DC's 2020 book (loathing, all romance died etc) I still maintain that this relationship was a clearcut case of "I hate you, don't leave me". Plus I doubt a man loves a woman he lets go solo hiking in dangerous mountains. That's just not love.

But I do not believe DC caused her death. I was told it was "someone else"

It was not suicide.
She did not run away.
She did not have an accident.
A 3rd party killed her.

Someone noted that vehicles can drive up to Refuge de Venasque (or a nearby refuge. I was speed reading so could be wrong about which). There is a possibility ED accepted a lift. It would explain why dogs could not trace her movements forward.

There were also hunters in those mountains.

Just to clarify my certainty. Weeks ago I asked a highly rated psychic if DC killed her. I was told No. It was someone else.

I wasn't expecting that reply (hoping nobody had) and it chilled me.

I can ask her for more info. I frankly did not want to hear more details till I could stomach it. She's proven her accuracy to me over a year which is why I trust her.

She's based in India and has testimonials from clients worldwide. Her answers are very succinct.

im still thinking third party involved...
Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
With the latest revelations by ED's Spanish hiker friend and everything we've read about DC's 2020 book (loathing, all romance died etc) I still maintain that this relationship was a clearcut case of "I hate you, don't leave me". Plus I doubt a man loves a woman he lets go solo hiking in dangerous mountains. That's just not love.

But I do not believe DC caused her death. I was told it was "someone else"

It was not suicide.
She did not run away.
She did not have an accident.
A 3rd party killed her.

Someone noted that vehicles can drive up to Refuge de Venasque (or a nearby refuge. I was speed reading so could be wrong about which). There is a possibility ED accepted a lift. It would explain why dogs could not trace her movements forward.

There were also hunters in those mountains.

Just to clarify my certainty. Weeks ago I asked a highly rated psychic if DC killed her. I was told No. It was someone else.

I wasn't expecting that reply (hoping nobody had) and it chilled me.

I can ask her for more info. I frankly did not want to hear more details till I could stomach it. She's proven her accuracy to me over a year which is why I trust her.

She's based in India and has testimonials from clients worldwide. Her answers are very succinct.

Yes
Please ask, I think you are probably right from all the evidence, over on web sleuths the lack of any signs from an accident make me conclude what you do.

Just found this thread recently and after lurking decided to join. I've been following this case since Ester Dingley went missing.

Did you ever get a reply from the lady in India?

I think it was one of the other ones, I don't think you can get a car up there at the Refuge de Vanesque.

It’s gone quiet here!
im still thinking third party involved...
I think suicide.

How do you reply? I can only see Like or Quote so all my replies are being put into one message.

Last edited:
If it was suicide they would have mentioned it by now. It’s gone very quiet, the only news recently has been her partner denying his involvement.

By suicide, are you meaning to have jumped off something? Wouldn’t it have been more likely to have found/spotted her body if this was the case?
I’m not fully clued up on the details, so unsure the extent of helicopter searches etc. I just thought if she’d jumped, then surely her body would be much easier to find than if it had been hidden?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.