Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should have bought this in Wales instead of doing a 60s home like Victorian which won’t work and also comes with furniture so she doesn’t need to beg for freebies! Where’s all her furniture from old house?? Dumped, ready for new stuff to land on her doorstep for a simple ad. While we pay for our stuff like honest hard working people. Not scrounging!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Greedy's a liar,content is dire,swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So we're on a cry troll then go quiet to increase "you OK hun" engagement day then.
If she chooses animals over humans anyway then she needs to get off Instagram that’s full of humans and do something more charitable with animals. But she won’t because her sad followers are funding her life style. Pfft.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion #9 coving, crocs and a square face, house reno is a disgrace

Reactions: 25
I can’t see any stories today! Odd
It's to drone up members of the pity party and "you okay hun" it's like clockwork, she goes out drinks, eats out every day, then sees a "troll" comment. Has a few days quiet. Comes on has a rant and a few days off. Dancing vids, restarts couch to 5k and then the cycle starts again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear, that coving 🙈 looks so out of place on 7ft ceilings. The corners by the ceiling hatch 😬

Reactions: 18
Has she lost the ability to pick up a paint brush now? Why not do it herself? Lazy mare.
The coving is tit, the house is tit.
As if she is still referring to their bedroom as the 'master bedroom'' 🤣 and that crappy little window in there looks so out of place.
It has to be the weirdest, most underwhelming house on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What was the extra thing she was going to show? I'm sure she said she was showing the coving and something else? Why so many stories on coving, it's not that special

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she’s wearing her hair down guys an addressed why she has had so many ads lately an it’s Black Fridays fault everyone 🤷🏽‍♀️ 2 things ppl have been mentioning on here she is so predictable it was only a matter of time before she wore her hair down

Reactions: 16
OMG OMG OMG! I HAVE HAD TO GO ON A BREAK AT WORK TO COME AND WRITE THIS, I AM GOBSMACKED.
THE COVING...
THE COVING AROUND THE LOFT HATCH....
THE COVING AROUND THE LOFT HATCH HAS 100% GOT TO BE A PISS TAKE!!!!!

SURELY TO bleeping GOD SHE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT THE LOFT HATCH THEN HAD THE COVING DONE. IT LOOKS bleeping MENTAL... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ ABOVE BUT IM SURE YOUVE ALL SEEN IT HAHAHA WOW!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.