Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never wear a mask when in shops… Aren’t they compulsory in Wales still?

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone want to look like they’re sweating. Too much product on her face it’s all sloppy and grimy! What happened to the greedysglow page? She jacked that in already? Too bloody expensive that’s what that is!
Oh good duck there’s the shoulder 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 you’re not grinch luv so put the bleeping shoulder away you Greedy twit! 😡😡🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
If I was paranoid about my wonky hair line I wouldn’t scrape my hair back in a tight hair style every day drawing attention to it. More attention seeking none sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw, she' so self conscious about her hair line she slaps her hair back into a tight pony tail as much as she can. She doesn't do anything to try and make it look better.

God, forehead face really gets on my tits.
If I was paranoid about my wonky hair line I wouldn’t scrape my hair back in a tight hair style every day drawing attention to it. More attention seeking none sense.
Came here to say the same thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She bleeping lying. Cares about her skin and loves skin care products. Her face is always awful looking. The shiny look does nothing for her. Doesn't she have a whole suitcase full that she had in her bedroom. Someone tell her it goes out of date if u don't use it in a certain amount if time. So wasteful.

Reactions: 4
Ok own up.... which one of you nusty trolls was it???? I need to know so I can buy you a drink 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I can’t say I’ve ever noticed how her hairline is because loads of peoples hair looks like that. I’m sure they probably meant how far back it was and massive her forehead is

Reactions: 4
She'll come on today and say how she shouldn't let things like this bother her, then go off on a rant which will maybe include a "dancing" reel. Then she may have a day off 🤦🏻‍♀️ and so the never ending circle of rehashed/recycled content continues

Reactions: 9
Didn't someone say she was about due a troll rant 🤣
You can set your clock by her . She’s probably sent herself the message so she can have a rant and call her so called troll a twit . It’s the sick games she likes to play 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.