Missgreedyshome #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain’t gonna last!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to screenshot this picture of H’s thumb… or is it her big toe?! 🤣🤣
Imagine being a 30 something year-old and won't replace the toilet roll when done that your gf had to pop it on Instagram for you to then make a point of doing it. H is turning into greedy. I liked it when she was camera shy.

Reactions: 11
Another day of ads, swipe ups and SS styled stories. Boring. home all day doing nothing zzz

That house reno is all over the place

• Heart
Wow surely she will be a viral sensation now people . She managed to paint a vase white and put some speckles on the top !!! Deserves drinks for sure !

and ffs she can only “prepare” fajita pasta and micro salmon apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she picks the Lego which her followers can’t get a discount on. Just after the most expensive freebies for herself when she could blatantly afford to buy Lego!! I also love the Freudian slip “controversial pricing “ what a thicko 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why can't she just have a nice night out not all this drinking beyond excess and pissing about thinking she's funny. Cue the 3am Chinese stop.

Why can't she just have a nice night out not all this drinking beyond excess and pissing about thinking she's funny. Cue the 3am Chinese stop.
Just came here to say this.
And a bottle of champers celebrating 30ths that are 10 months away 😂 why?! It's wasted on them - bottle of WKD in the park would be more fitting
I would hate to be on a night out with my friends or partner and just hear her cackling and slurping away at the side of me.
She was welling up before because she was looking forward to seeing her friend after so long...put your phone down and enjoy it then

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Its Tuesday and shes had 5 + drinks with dinner. Not doing the school run tomorrow I am guessing . Will likely need some sort of breakfast sandwich OR even better I predict a beer garden post . Wouldn't that be good for a wednesday .

Reactions: 8
Did this get deleted from her stories or something? It's clearly a spoon?
Ive just checked and it's been deleted. 100% was a make brush - one of those orange and black ones. Looked minging too. She was absolutely destroying the dessert. Then the next story was the one with the spoon... Grim!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ive just checked and it's been deleted. 100% was a make brush - one of those orange and black ones. Looked minging too. She was absolutely destroying the dessert. Then the next story was the one with the spoon... Grim!
Yep I seen the makeup brush one I actually cringed it’s something a teenager would do

Reactions: 6
Bahahahahahaha who asks how someone gets their hard boiled eggs like that (Hs page) i have used the very old fashioned way and boiled them with water in a sauscepot (😱) and they turned out perfect.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.