Missgreedyshome #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain’t gonna last!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clothes are hideous and the jumpers are so badly shaped especially that brown zig zag thing! 🤢 im in my 40’s and wouldn’t be seen dead in any of those outfits OR those f**king crocs 🤢🤢
If her taste was in her mouth it would poison her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow thanks guys, my first thread title 😍 that’s INSANE, I’m OBSESSED do you get what I mean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those clothes were all horrendous. I can't believe In The Style is still going tbh. They sell absolute tit.

Reactions: 14
But I thought her Amazon leggings were the best ever but now she’s trying to flog the its ones. She has no shame and no morals, skank 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How can she advertise any clothes when all she wears is leggings and tshirts?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone see H's video of greedy fake tripping over in the garden with the dog,Jesus she's so cringe, like a kids TV presenter or something 😬

Omg then the stick man tit...what the f?even the kids and H were looking at her like ...that's not even funny .....

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her nespresso machine is for sale on Facebook too, was that gifted?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her nespresso machine is for sale on Facebook too, was that gifted?
Does she buy anything?
I did wonder what happened to that. Since the move there has been no morning coffee montages daily..
I do expect her to show off the latest whiz bang coffee machine in no time.

Reactions: 9
Imagine selling things that were given to you for FREE!!!! Is there no low this woman won’t sink to??! I think we all know the answer to that. She’s actually disgusting. Between this and keeping hold of a council flat she clearly didn’t need when she had hundreds of thousands in the bank, is it any wonder than people suspect that she knew all about her ex’s scamming? Maybe she learned a lot from Emma because she’s nothing but a scam artist herself. Now it seems as if she’s taking Harriet down the same path but from where I’m sitting she seems very willing and eager to go down that route as it leads of a bank account full of ill gotten gains. Embarrassing that Greedy has the past she does and she’s still at the con. She has clearly learned nothing other than new tricks to deceive people to get what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine selling things that were given to you for FREE!!!! Is there no low this woman won’t sink to??! I think we all know the answer to that. She’s actually disgusting. Between this and keeping hold of a council flat she clearly didn’t need when she had hundreds of thousands in the bank, is it any wonder than people suspect that she knew all about her ex’s scamming? Maybe she learned a lot from Emma because she’s nothing but a scam artist herself. Now it seems as if she’s taking Harriet down the same path but from where I’m sitting she seems very willing and eager to go down that route as it leads of a bank account full of ill gotten gains. Embarrassing that Greedy has the past she does and she’s still at the con. She has clearly learned nothing other than new tricks to deceive people to get what she wants.
Yep I agree she is unbelievable. Scrounging dirty bastard. We got given some Star Wars toys for my son like over a year ago and he’s never played with them, so rather than selling them we’ve gave them away for FREE. Because we’re not money grabbers! And also I’d hate to see the people think we were money grabbers by charging someone.

honestly she’s shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is driving me bonkers. Every story is an AD and a swipe up trying to sell us tat. She used to be funny and down to Earth but now it’s all sell sell sell. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Shameless. Also is she seriously hinting that someone wants her to write a book? The woman who cannot spell the most basic words like there/their and all the other primary school level words she cannot spell but she expects us to believe she wrote a book?! No it would be someone like me (a ghost writer) making her look good. Ugh she is just a pain in the arse now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.