Missgreedyshome #6 Thinks shes an insta sensation. Warn your Nan she’s after her pension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve changed the rules now. You don’t have to isolate while waiting in PCR results.
Had the same with my son he tested positive on his 13th birthday yesterday but I’m not an idiot and have stayed in lol
Nope. She said he has symptoms, so he does have to isolate whilst awaiting results. Not sure if either of them are jabbed, but if not then they have to isolate also if it comes back positive. The only one free to leave the house would be the other little one.

Nope. She said he has symptoms, so he does have to isolate whilst awaiting results. Not sure if either of them are jabbed, but if not then they have to isolate also if it comes back positive. The only one free to leave the house would be the other little one.
[/QUOTE
Yes I know he has to isol
yeh I know he has to while awaiting results I was going off the others if they had tests they can leave the house while awaiting results depending if they are jabbed or not but don’t know if they are

Reactions: 1
yeh I know he has to while awaiting results I was going off the others if they had tests they can leave the house while awaiting results depending if they are jabbed or not but don’t know if they are
Bloody rules. Lol. Think they’re different across the UK too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Are you freaking kidding me? She wants to write a book??? duck me!
She has absolutely nothing to write about! A bad life growing up? Havent we all love but we don’t go and write a bleeping book about it! You are not Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon! Stop freaking thinking you are something special! Gee!
Probs wants to write one now cos moneymum Gemma Bird has a book out now.
No ways would I buy it.
Like you said we've all had a bad life in some way..doesn't mean I want to write about it

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously getting a sweat on that more and more people are learning about her past so shes trying to drum up interest in an autobiography. Greedy’s memoirs. So she can get her side of the story out, paint herself in a completely innocent light.

Reactions: 13
she does look different. anyone else see 2 big bumps her forehead ?
From all her Botox what a mess on that pic 🤢
I’m still laughing at the thread suggestions
Greedy’s claim to fame from playing the victim
“Once a crook always a crook”
Sorry but I’m looking forward to this book 📖
The publisher will have the news clips on the shady background she knew nothing about 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.