Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
How ironic that H posted that quote “Her winning doesn’t stop you from winning. It’s just proof that it’s possible for you too” HA 😂
Miss Thing likes to pretend she’s hit the big time and worked hard to get there but completely ignoring the fact that Greedy got that team started under her name and it was thriving before she suddenly handed the ropes to H. Pair of chancers. Greedy has proven time and time again she has no issue with fleecing people yet at the same time is so keen to distance herself from what her ex did when she apparently ‘didn’t know’ even though it was funding her lifestyle. The fact that she accepts thousands of pounds worth of gifted items and then SELLS them on facebay.
These two are nothing but a pair of con artist. H just happens to be the friendlier one of the two. They shall now be known as the Sticky bandits since they both love Christmas so much 🖕☺🖕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ive said it before but im going to say it again, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, dont let this idiot or any other insta hun make you feel bad about living a normal honest life. Working hard for the things you want be it holidays, home improvements, meals out etc is one million times more rewarding and satisfying that what these clowns are doing. Over indulging children does not make you a better parent. It actually sets an extremely unrealistic view of the world. These people have no routine or structure to their lives, they cant ever relax or just be in the moment, how sad is that? I do not envy them in the slightest. They are miserable deep down, most of th suffer with their mental health, they are completely paranoid, constantly on a hamster wheel trying to keep up with insta life. They have a shelf life and in 10 years time nobody will even know who Greedy is, she will be absolutely screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Star15sh

VIP Member
'I really love this mirror I bought from a small insta business years ago but they aren't there anymore they must not have made enough money' that's because scabby instahuns like you begged for freebies and then won't dip your hands in your pocket to pay for anything, I'm surprised more businesses haven't gone under the amount of free stuff they give out

Reactions: 46
I saw H talking about struggling with her mental health earlier today. I genuinely believe this way of life they have chosen is very toxic. Exposing your personal life, home, relationship, even children to the whole world, documenting everything you do, every meal you eat, every trip you take. Being open to the judgement of others. Not having a set routine of going to work, being stuck looking at the same 4 walls all the time. The value of money must become so warped due to the amount of #gifted items they receive. There is definitely a certain satisfaction in working hard to save up for the things you really want. We bought a house almost 10 years ago, it was an absolute wreck!! It was a much bigger project than we initially realised. We both worked sooooo hard, all the hours god sent to earn enough money to pay for it all, then on our days off doing DIY. We did 80% of the work ourselves. It was bloody hard and stressful but now its finished we have a home we are so proud of, and we know we paid for everything and worked hard for it. These two are stuck in some empty existence, hinting and begging for things. I would absolutely hate that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Pinchers

Chatty Member
That's not even that bad...what's worse is you retaliating then posting on yr stories where you've actually shown yourself to be just as bad if not worse. Grow the fuck up you immature little madam
Probably made the account up herself and sent it. Weird isn’t it how they always find the “troll” messages yet never engage with their actual loyal followers and never respond to their messages 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Good god who would carry there rice crispies all the way through the house, up the stairs and through the bed room and onto the balcony to eat them. They’ll have no snap, crackle or pop left by the time she gets there?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

influenzas

Early new thread suggestion...

Charlotte Greedy #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain't gonna last!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry but If she was infested with lice enough to be able to easily pick them from her hair to keep as pets then that is neglect!!!
I work in A&E and we unfortunately often get children in absolutely riddled with headlice. Usually children on the register or where there are safeguarding concerns. I have nit treated many children in my time, its heart breaking how some of these children are treated, it breaks my heart. I had a child in this week who had a dislocated arm because her ‘father’ had pulled her out of the car by her arm. She was only 3. She was covered in headlice. My job really breaks me sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

gossip29

VIP Member
Her and H throwing back cans of Stella in a restaurant with their kids though 🤢 Pair of scruffs

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

mag doll

Chatty Member
Hello Greedy guts 👋👋👋 seeing as we know you read here ( yes we know ) you are obviously a regular visitor, I just want to point out that you claim to be upset & hurt over “ peoples negative opinions “ because they are not the “ opinions “ that you want. You manage to see and read these negative comments but fail to read OR REPLY to plenty of positive comments ( the comments that you so desperately want ). WHEN I WAS, i repeat WAS a follower you never read or replied to any of my messages but yet, miss Greedy guts, you have time to read and cry troll at every negative comment. These are not bullying comments they are just honest comments that don’t fit into your wee sad thieving life, little miss money grabber! So do us all a favour and stay in your wee happy bubble OR crawl back under the rock you crawled out of!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Im sorry shes an idiot, why would you broadcast to 100s of thousands of strangers online that your elderly vulnerable grandmother is now living alone? Wales in a small place, she lives in a small town. Any local person could be aware of her family and where they live. Do her grandparents consent to their business being plastered all over Instagram? Get some respect Greedy, stop thinking about yourself and your engagement. My grandmother is in a care home because she has dementia and let me tell you when I go to visit her the last thing im thinking of doing is getting my phone out to film her for my social media. These people are just never in the moment.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Cupid Stunt

Ive actually had to swipe through her stories today as she has annoyed the fuck out of me. She’s playing the victim again. was it yesterday, ‘I’ve never been able to choose my own flooring, alway had cheap stuff’. What about the lavish life with her ex? Where they scammed money out of pensioners? They could afford 2 rounds of IVF, and a boob job, but not flooring?? Come on!!!

She looks bloody unhinged, ‘it helps to talk to strangers on the ‘gram…’.
Fuck me, 15k upwards a month for flogging knock off perfume? Oh, and drain cleaner. Sign me up now!!!!

Can‘t wait to see what freebie they get gifted for the 2 weeks their house is being rewired. Maybe one of those Hobbit house camping pods they stayed in before? Where she didn’t go in the hot tub and give herself an infection in her stitches. :rolleyes:

Now I am wondering why the hell I am still following her. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion.

• Heart
I imagine its quite draining for H being in a relationship with someone whos so self absorbed. She’s constantly playing second fiddle, its the Greedy show. Greedy clearly pressured H to give up her job and start this MLM crap. Every time H was at work Greedy would post about how upset she was and missed her etc. She was probably texting her at work being dramatic. Funny she cant cope at home without H for a few hrs but shes absolutely fine traveling to Manchester alone, doing her attention seeking dancing. Constantly acting the goat because she thinks that’s what people enjoy. Only so much anyone can take, relationships have to be 50/50 to work.

• Heart

Veracosy

To be fair I have no idea how she is getting new followers. Most of us followed her from the start - ish. If I came across her account now I wouldn't be intrigued enough to follow. What exactly is she meant to be influencing? I think her attitude has become cocky and she's totally unrelatable now.
She said earlier she has loads of parcels in her garage that she hasn't even opened, clearly more money than sense!
Watching Greedy now is like watching an alcoholic who's won the lottery (no reference to her drinking there) she's just spending money like water. She hasn't a clue how to renovate a house, and all she literally says is "I'm doing nothing today, I'm spending it with the kids" or "I'm having a phone down day". Her attitude to H can sometimes be so bitchy and horrible I cringe.
I have no idea what her insta is about anymore. Many more insta worthy people out there who are doing a much better job at it!

• Heart
I dunno I think she actually is just thick as shit. She says stupid stuff constantly and the only way she ever worked a proper job was by conning people and even then they got caught.
Shes not stupid at all, she’s very clever. She says “stupid stuff” all the time for engagement. When she misspells or mispronounces a word people message her. It’s as simple as that. She even managed to con old people with her ex and get her ex to take all the blame. Now she gets her current partner to do the MLM she started but apparently had no time to do, but then started another one 🙄 she is a great big con artist who happens to be on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Stupid thick twat . Posting shit about being homeless for 2 weeks just because her house is being rewired . She’s the halfwit choosing to leave her shite old ricketty house as she desperately needed to get a mortgage and big it up on Instagram. Maybe she should go and visit a few homeless families living in hostels to experience what homeless people actually go through . If she had a brain cell she’d actually be dangerous 😡
This 👏🏽 I was in a homeless shelter with my two children years ago because our private landlord put the rent up on us and they wouldn’t pay the short fall and I couldn’t afford the to pay the rest on my wages, she hasn’t a fucken clue has she? She’s living her life just for the gram and eventually it will catch up with her

• Heart
Reactions: 29