Missgreedyshome #6 Thinks shes an insta sensation. Warn your Nan she’s after her pension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread ☺ I might try a recap in a little while just going out to walk my dogs 😆😆

Reactions: 6
How ironic that H posted that quote “Her winning doesn’t stop you from winning. It’s just proof that it’s possible for you too” HA 😂
Miss Thing likes to pretend she’s hit the big time and worked hard to get there but completely ignoring the fact that Greedy got that team started under her name and it was thriving before she suddenly handed the ropes to H. Pair of chancers. Greedy has proven time and time again she has no issue with fleecing people yet at the same time is so keen to distance herself from what her ex did when she apparently ‘didn’t know’ even though it was funding her lifestyle. The fact that she accepts thousands of pounds worth of gifted items and then SELLS them on facebay.
These two are nothing but a pair of con artist. H just happens to be the friendlier one of the two. They shall now be known as the Sticky bandits since they both love Christmas so much 🖕☺🖕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
'I really love this mirror I bought from a small insta business years ago but they aren't there anymore they must not have made enough money' that's because scabby instahuns like you begged for freebies and then won't dip your hands in your pocket to pay for anything, I'm surprised more businesses haven't gone under the amount of free stuff they give out

Reactions: 46
So Greedy had to cover Brod’s mouth as he likes to come out with inappropriate stuff ?
I think that’s you Greedy who taught him to say ‘ in appropriate stuff!’
Your language at times is vile 🥴 .

Reactions: 20
I saw H talking about struggling with her mental health earlier today. I genuinely believe this way of life they have chosen is very toxic. Exposing your personal life, home, relationship, even children to the whole world, documenting everything you do, every meal you eat, every trip you take. Being open to the judgement of others. Not having a set routine of going to work, being stuck looking at the same 4 walls all the time. The value of money must become so warped due to the amount of #gifted items they receive. There is definitely a certain satisfaction in working hard to save up for the things you really want. We bought a house almost 10 years ago, it was an absolute wreck!! It was a much bigger project than we initially realised. We both worked sooooo hard, all the hours god sent to earn enough money to pay for it all, then on our days off doing DIY. We did 80% of the work ourselves. It was bloody hard and stressful but now its finished we have a home we are so proud of, and we know we paid for everything and worked hard for it. These two are stuck in some empty existence, hinting and begging for things. I would absolutely hate that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If they manage a WHOLE weekend with no insta, ads or anything I may find a bit more respect for them. Something tells me though they won’t! The greedy fuckers! Come on greedy challenge accepted???? No insta for a whole weeekend! That includes your “home” page, the bloody dogs page and that god awful pyramid scheme page too! Come on! I dare ya! Good luck paying for that mortgage 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they manage a WHOLE weekend with no insta, ads or anything I may find a bit more respect for them. Something tells me though they won’t! The greedy fuckers! Come on greedy challenge accepted???? No insta for a whole weeekend! That includes your “home” page, the bloody dogs page and that god awful pyramid scheme page too! Come on! I dare ya! Good luck paying for that mortgage 😉
You are joking. It will be full of ads and swipe ups. We will defo have a lumi and an iconic. She may even put an iwoot or the hut. Ain't had one of them ages. Prob got a collab coming up. Also she is desperate to get an in the style collab. I hope they don't give her one. Let hope they find out about her bein a con artist thay robs pensioners

Reactions: 18
Ok a quick recap on thread #5.

Greedy is still only showing 3 different parts of the new house, to suit her narrative that it's posh. Look at this view guyzzzzzzzz (all we see is treetops). The balcony is still standing for now....but quickly being filled with tat.

The swipe ups are coming thick and fast as she's got a mortgage to pay!

Her and H had ANOTHER weekend away without the kids, this time they embarrassed themselves in London. Highlights included going to lunch in a super posh restaurant dressed like they're going to the rugby, and meeting up with another desperate instahun (the moneymum).

It's likely Greedy will be on a massive come down this week as she's had a skinful and done nothing but eat tit food.

I think that's all for now guyzzzzzz, do you get I what mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her stories yesterday were odd, first she said the boys are home and she’s spending the night with her eldest playing forte night, then a little bit later she’s with the donkey, then she’s off to rugby practice with H, so who was minding the kids? Then she’s back home to cook dinner for just her and h, then she’s in a different top again sitting with her youngest who she was trying to stop him saying something she didn’t want anyone to know about 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Ok a quick recap on thread #5.

Greedy is still only showing 3 different parts of the new house, to suit her narrative that it's posh. Look at this view guyzzzzzzzz (all we see is treetops). The balcony is still standing for now....but quickly being filled with tat.

The swipe ups are coming thick and fast as she's got a mortgage to pay!

Her and H had ANOTHER weekend away without the kids, this time they embarrassed themselves in London. Highlights included going to lunch in a super posh restaurant dressed like they're going to the rugby, and meeting up with another desperate instahun (the moneymum).

It's likely Greedy will be on a massive come down this week as she's had a skinful and done nothing but eat tit food.

I think that's all for now guyzzzzzz, do you get I what mean?
[/
Well we're gonna get gousto swipe ups from Monday then, when she's back on the diet. They prob gone to her mom and dad's for the weekend. Cos it's unusual that H is on her own this morning. The kids are usually with her while greedy guts is in bed

Reactions: 9
But didn’t she say her mum and dad were going to a wedding and staying over? She’s a liar and not a very good one at that

Reactions: 6
But didn’t she say her mum and dad were going to a wedding and staying over? She’s a liar and not a very good one at that
They must be reading this thread due to H putting a picture on her story of her asleep with one of the boys

Reactions: 8
H posted about her mental health and then went straight into an ad for her fm business. So hypocritical 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.