Missgreedyshome #6 Thinks shes an insta sensation. Warn your Nan she’s after her pension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Greedy says shes having a weekend off the gram to spend with the boys….. in steps H with the updates. Something tells me that they are trying to get H’s engagement up on her page. Like on the trip to London H put an ‘ask us anything?’ On her page and then Greedy posted about it ‘go over to H’s page and ask us anything’. H taking a few lessons from the old SOCIAL MEDIA SENSATION.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Greedy says shes having a weekend off the gram to spend with the boys….. in steps H with the updates. Something tells me that they are trying to get H’s engagement up on her page. Like on the trip to London H put an ‘ask us anything?’ On her page and then Greedy posted about it ‘go over to H’s page and ask us anything’. H taking a few lessons from the old SOCIAL MEDIA SENSATION.
No doubt to try and get more freebies...different content different freebies

Reactions: 9
They shall now be known as the Sticky bandits since they both love Christmas so much 🖕☺🖕
Oh my god you are amazing 🤣🤣 weak with laughter at your image it's amazing 🤣🤣🤣

Ah I wasn't going to go there but I've seen H's story. They use the same community hub as I do and a week or so ago H posted about glass being on it and she put a "don't come at me for walking my dog on it, he's on the edge" ect.

Seen her story.. he isn't on the edge. As some who has kids that uses pitches why is she walking their dog on it?! Really annoys me, don't even walk your dog on the "edge" love

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories yesterday were odd, first she said the boys are home and she’s spending the night with her eldest playing forte night, then a little bit later she’s with the donkey, then she’s off to rugby practice with H, so who was minding the kids? Then she’s back home to cook dinner for just her and h, then she’s in a different top again sitting with her youngest who she was trying to stop him saying something she didn’t want anyone to know about 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah I found that very strange she almost suffocated his wee face so he couldn’t say what was going to be said🤨

Reactions: 5
Yeah I found that very strange she almost suffocated his wee face so he couldn’t say what was going to be said🤨
because he was trying to say that he’s been on holiday with his other parent to a caravan park. He obviously had a nice time and was excited to say what he’s done but she obviously has a problem with that.😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
because he was trying to say that he’s been on holiday with his other parent to a caravan park. He obviously had a nice time and was excited to say what he’s done but she obviously has a problem with that.😞
that's what I thought. Awful

Reactions: 1
Omg do we think she uses a filter of some type. That pic in hs' page of her in that ride. She looks err different in a weird kind of way

• Haha
Omg do we think she uses a filter of some type. That pic in hs' page of her in that ride. She looks err different in a weird kind of way
She just looks mardy as duck. Unless she knows the camera is rolling then she has a face like a slapped arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think H must be daft not to notice Greedy ‘really loves her’ when the children are away. She is taking swipes at the ex and using H as her pawn. She’d be with the ex in a heartbeat if it wasn’t frowned upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's managed to post a reply to SS new grid post. Between that and Ha's posts of her it's not much of a weekend off the gram.

Copying what mrs Grinch is trying to do with jaymeeehs page

Reactions: 8
I think H must be daft not to notice Greedy ‘really loves her’ when the children are away. She is taking swipes at the ex and using H as her pawn. She’d be with the ex in a heartbeat if it wasn’t frowned upon.
100% I think she still holds a torch for the ex

Reactions: 17
They joined in February.

I don't see how people could think she still likes her ex either tbh. She never mentions her so why would people think this?

Reactions: 6
They joined in February.

I don't see how people could think she still likes her ex either tbh. She never mentions her so why would people think this?
I agree I don’t see it either , however I did see the new account that joined here just to voice their opinion on it 👀

Reactions: 2
I agree I don’t see it either , however I did see the new account that joined here just to voice their opinion on it 👀
To be fair, they joined in February and have commented on this thread a few times 🤣
But yes, I agree, I don't think she still likes her ex, she probably has a dig in a way that her time with the kids is better than her exs time etc and it wouldn't suprise me if she doesn't want to hear about the boys time when they are with her ex. She comes across abit spiteful like that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.