Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooow sitting swigging wine from the bottle on the train🤦🏻‍♀️Defo got alcohol issues them pair, couldn’t even get wait to get pissed until they’re checked into hotel. Pity the other passengers with them two goin at it like teenagers having a sneaky drink for the first time. See she’s gotten over feeling ill because she doesn’t have her kids😬 Get a bleeping job you pair of embarrassing low life thieves😡
To be fair… there’s nothing quite like a couple of train drinks before a weekend away 😂😂

Reactions: 12
It’s probably a fake, she’s all fur coat an no knickers 😂
Remember the LV slippers she bought off ebay. That we havent seen since?

Wooow sitting swigging wine from the bottle on the train🤦🏻‍♀️Defo got alcohol issues them pair, couldn’t even get wait to get pissed until they’re checked into hotel. Pity the other passengers with them two goin at it like teenagers having a sneaky drink for the first time. See she’s gotten over feeling ill because she doesn’t have her kids😬 Get a bleeping job you pair of embarrassing low life thieves😡
Or a good excuse to avoid wearing a mask in the train ( I'm not from Uk. So not sure if mask wearing is needed/recommended on public tramsport still)

Reactions: 3

Or a good excuse to avoid wearing a mask in the train ( I'm not from Uk. So not sure if mask wearing is needed/recommended on public tramsport still)
Not in England it isn’t, however I think they started boozing in wales

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for London tonight. She’ll be doing swipe ups when she gets back to the hotel room.

I could never imagine walking through public talking to a phone.

these instagrammers have major issues, there life is literally insta’

Reactions: 11

I went on a train journey the other week and they do ask before the train sets off to keep masks on.

Reactions: 2
Are we supposed to believe her followers suggested the places she went tonight. It's obviously all pre planned. Admittedly I'm completely oblivious to fashion and getting on a bit but bloody hell woman put a top on. Who turns up for a business meeting pissed up wearing a suit and bra. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A girl on Tik Tok put a video up showing how much she earns from affiliate links and ads etc. She made £7800 in June alone. Obviously, I don't know how her content compares to Greedys, but its a lot of money. Greedy must be bringing a fair whack to be constantly spending. Which makes is so much harder to swallow that she held on to that housing association house for so long, when she easily could have rented privately or bought a house sooner than they did.
Well said

Reactions: 4
Does she ever actually cook her kids a meal? her cupboards were full of Heinz tins.

The shame to announce “a day off” when everyday is a day off because you don’t work.

another weekend away, you couldn’t make this crap up.

be new thread time soon 👍🏻
She gets gifted gousto. So I expect on the weeks she doesn't have her freebie food boxes delivered the boys have to make do with heinz something or other on toast...

Reactions: 14
Sick of her seeing her double chins. It’s bad enough seeing my own. Girl, put your phone down an stop making a dick of yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be thick if she expects people to believe that they have to save so hard for blinds or rewiring when she is spunking her money on weekends away and food and bars literally EVERY weekend. I don't care what she does tbh but don't patronise ur followers and lie about it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does H look at her like her tit doesn’t stink? Is it a coercive relationship?

Reactions: 5
I remember the late 90s when I started clubbing (I was only 16🙈) all the old slappers used to wear them trouser suits fastened with one button so you could see their tits...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.