Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘view of the horses’ cracked me up. When you’re lying to try and big up your view Greedy it helps to not prove it’s a lie by showing the view!

Reactions: 6
I kind of feel like that en suite was originally a cupboard and the reason there’s no toilet is because of the sewerage. I could be wrong though. Its not easy to put a toilet in, especially as it seems the waste is at the front where the other two toilets are. She might find that a problem with her idea of moving the front door/pipe. Thats not just any pipe its a soil pipe, not easy to move at all. We moved one when we did our extension and it was a nightmare and very expensive. Had no choice though because it was against the wall we were knocking through for the extension.

Reactions: 4
'NOT an ad I paid for their service' when is Greedy gonna understand when you're in a relationship its 'WE'!
It's always, I bought this, I bought that, my boys etc. Never 'WE', 'OURS'.
There's no I in team Greedy.

Reactions: 14
Thanks you cured my noseyness about the pensioners thing

Reactions: 4
'NOT an ad I paid for their service' when is Greedy gonna understand when you're in a relationship its 'WE'!
It's always, I bought this, I bought that, my boys etc. Never 'WE', 'OURS'.
There's no I in team Greedy.
View attachment 648011
SPOT ON! I have been thinking this for a while - it’s never “we” or “us”. I like H, but I feel sorry for her - I’m guessing the house is between them, yet it’s “Greedy this” “Greedy that” - even the bloody doormat has Greedy written on it - what about H? She does all the hard work with the kids and housework after all!

She’s seriously underestimating the cost of things - the list of jobs she has in mind will be the same cost that she paid for the house!

Reactions: 15
And the hard work with Greedy herself
It really gets on my tits, always, me, me, me!
She's a thick narcissist. I always did prefer H hugely, until I seen the "stupid girl" vids on the stories, it grated on my nerves as much as Greedy does.
H just appears to be an accessory in Greedy's lifestyle. Wonder if H has realised yet?

Reactions: 18
Didn't someone say on the last thread that she got rid of her sofa? I spied another tonight or is it new again.

Its the old sofa, but she has been banging on about going for a neutral- beige theme in this house. So I doubt the grey sofa has a long life span in greedy's small world.
Didn't someone say on the last thread that she got rid of her sofa? I spied another tonight or is it new again.

Reactions: 5
I thought that ! What fucking horses and that other bedroom with the shit pull down bed

I used to like her , she would chat to me in messages then she just stopped , like oh I’m to important to talk you … then everything was buy buy buy ! Like the iconic stuff bugged me , she doesn’t even like wearing makeup ? Baffles me

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Fuck sake, I’m looking at her stories this morning with sleep still in my eyes and she’s flogging Gusto already! Gotta pay that mortgage

Reactions: 17
I used to like her , she would chat to me in messages then she just stopped , like oh I’m to important to talk you … then everything was buy buy buy ! Like the iconic stuff bugged me , she doesn’t even like wearing makeup ? Baffles me
I remember one of her first iconic ads and she said she doesn't wear makeup and doesnt know how to apply it and just winged it apparently then said she was surprised iconic wanted to work with her again. Annoys me because they could have contacted another "influencer" to promote

Reactions: 7
It was me who said about the sofa suprise suprise, a photo featuring the sofa just for our benefit

Reactions: 8
YES THE BED! The pull down bed!
She’s like “when any kid sees this, they’ll want one”…. Then she pulls down a mouldy, stained old bed that your granny wouldn’t sleep in. Yeah…. Okay, greedy. The kids will all want one

Reactions: 24
My kid wouldn’t be sleeping on it that’s for sure

Reactions: 9
Tell me you have a management team without telling me you have a management team. Ad, ad, ad, swipe up, ad, ad........

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.