Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tadhg

That dancing is so cringe šŸ˜¬ I nearly vomited in my mouth šŸ¤¢ who she think she is???? Would love to know how her followers think this is funny????

Reactions: 10

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I find it funny how when sheā€™s on holiday and sheā€™s going to take time away from her phone - she posts non stop, using her kids to make a shilling and ad after ad. More recently when sheā€™s at home sheā€™s always got an issue and asks to be excused for her being quiet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Guidelines were different when my kids were weaning but I was under the impression the guidelines are now from 6 months? Freebie got a few weeks to get hasnā€™t she? Or am I wrong?

OleTed

Chatty Member
I'm sure I remember her briefly talking about moving - saying they need somewhere bigger for Pheobe to grow up.
Anyone else? Or did I dream it? šŸ˜‚

hhturbo123

Why were there pictures of flowers on the house sale site? Weird. Iā€™m sure people donā€™t care what flowers and bedding you have in your house!

Holly21

Sheā€™ll just do a Hinch and SSS and appear miraculously at her new home!! ā€œ oh guys look whatā€™s happened, how did it magically happen to poor little old me. Iā€™m so luckyā€ etc etc etc
I think itā€™ll be the opposite. I think the new house will be smaller. Thereā€™s so many ā€˜influencersā€™ that are either moving or thinking of moving. Greedy, Meldrum spent a month talking about downsizing, the other Rebecca that lives in Yorkshire is moving. I think their work is drying up and they canā€™t afford their big houses and lifestyle anymore.

If Greedy was moving by choice to a bigger house sheā€™d be rubbing it in everyoneā€™s faces on her stories, bragging about it, showing photos, talking about renovations etc but sheā€™s kept the whole thing quiet and not even mentioned the house was up for sale.

Midazmi

Why canā€™t she just realise she is a bit bigger than a 12/14 and thatā€™s ok! Own it. Wear swimwear that fits and compliments your curves. Sheā€™s not making anyone buy that bikini when itā€™s 2-3 sizes too small. Nothing wrong with being bigger than a size 12-14. I donā€™t get it. Itā€™s giving everyone the wrong idea and it wonā€™t be comfortable
I was about to say, if sheā€™s a 12/14 then Iā€™m a size 4/6. I am actually a 12 but please god Iā€™m not that big!!!!!

• Haha
I highly doubt H is still receiving disability or can continue her claim for a blue badge if indeed it was for her bad back. Remember we donā€™t really know why they have the blue badge in their car, it was always an assumption (unless Iā€™m missing some insider information?) that it was for H. Iā€™ve always suspected it may be for greedys mental health reasons . As surely even these pair of con artists wouldnā€™t be that blatant to post doing a triathlon whilst claiming PIP.

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Those snacks for the planeā€¦.I hope she keeps some money for the dental treatment those kids will need.

Thatā€™s why she didnā€™t show Brody holding it , as youā€™ll see his yellow calcified teeth. Disgusting parenting.

• Sick

inthelightofday27

Says it all that she's called it wedding prep content not just wedding prep. We had house move content, reno (but not doing it herself) content, pregnancy content, and baby content with plenty of holiday content sprinkled in. Now it will be wedding prep content followed by a new cycle of house move and reno content. Imagine making all the plans in your life as content rather than just living it. It's tragic really.
Who called the diet/ healthy eating earlier? šŸ¤£ she checking tattle for content ideas or what?

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Even in that rant/clap back, she's trying to be someone else (I can't put my finger on who she's copied there with the mannerisms but its definitely someone I've seen before)

Also, why the fuck has she installed that clothes line when she is moving.(rhetorical question as i know its for the purpose of an ad)
She's going to leave that house in a right fucking mess with holes everywhere, where shes dug up/unscrewed/removed everything.
The new owners are going to be fuuuuming šŸ¤£

It works if you work it

This is from the right guys thread. Clearly applies to so many influencers but I thought to share here especially with all thatā€™s happening with the baby.
That is so bloody sad what is wrong with these parents itā€™s unbelievable really. ā˜¹
---
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t šŸ˜£ my house is a mess and Iā€™m not going on holiday, at all. Theyā€™ve got no idea what itā€™s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but Iā€™m just shocked at how much sheā€™s changed and how unrelatable sheā€™s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.
I seriously doubt her house is spotless I can easily clean one corner of a room and take a pic/video and weā€™ve all seen the state of the piles of freebies and ā€œtoo smallā€ clothes she hoards. Dont ever think you are less than because of her fake life. Remeber they only show what they want you to see and believe and absolutely none of it is real.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
She was saying on her stories , come grab some off the table for free there's loads left, thatll be cos barely anyone came in to see her šŸ˜…

• Haha

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Wonder if her + best bubs have had a tiff? Not heard her mention Stacey or label lady in absolutely ages
They never came to meet Freebie did they she made her a dodgy gift and posted it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, after her and H went to stay with Stacey too to meet Ross and she even helped with her baby shower. She is more friends with sticker sister, they're a bit too rough for Stacey šŸ¤£

• Haha