Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she documents absolutely every part of her life on social media I don’t think she can hide the fact she’s in a different house. That’s if her place does sell but deleting comments and blocking people isn’t going to make a difference! It’ll be probably send her genuine, now blocked, followers to tattle
The only way it will sell at that price is if someone is desperate enough to want to live in “Miss Greedy’s” old house. I’ve said before that houses in this area are very sought after, and therefore overpriced, but over half a mill for a back to front house, with hardly any back garden is ridiculous, even if it is done to a high standard.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shes probably hoping the garden and kitchen companies won't find out her new address to send solicitors letters too 🤣

Would be a shame if someone messaged them with a screenshot of her rightmove post 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s probably more to do with potential new work & contracts. She’s probably fulfilled the kitchen contract by already having done x amounti of reels & stories. It’s probably more likely that brands wouldn’t give her freebies if they know she’s moving as they would have no idea if the new place would suit their brand so wouldn’t take the risk. I wonder if her manager knows she’s selling up.
She’ll be also wanting to do the big reveal ‘surprise we’ve moved’ like Stacey & Hinch both did

Reactions: 9
They are moving because they want a bigger place. From the horses mouth.
They think they are so above themselves and like to flaunt their so called "wealth". Yet they are the most hated people in Pontyclun according to my in laws who live not far from Greeds & Penfold. Conning people for money to fund their lifestyle and playing the benefits system. The locals want them out of the village and my in laws suspect that's why they are wanting to move all of a sudden. And ideas of grandeur to even further push people away, if you get me.
Greedy always chatted with one of my husband's relations when they used to meet in one of the local places in the village. Not saying what/where it was as I don't want to give away anything that identifies family. But as soon as Charlotte and Harriet moved in to the current house, her whole demeanour and attitude changed and she stopped talking to said family. Ignored them everytime they crossed paths and just basically blanked at every given opportunity. Honestly, people in the village will throw a party if they ever moved away from the area. 🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 13
I dunno why they even got that house. They have done nothing but try to change every inch since they moved in

Reactions: 2
I dunno why they even got that house. They have done nothing but try to change every inch since they moved in
Because she knew if she begged enough she'd get freebies and then sell at a huge profit. She's a scammer always has been.

Reactions: 7
Because she knew if she begged enough she'd get freebies and then sell at a huge profit. She's a scammer always has been.
And always will be.
Shes probably only with H because she apparently has wealthy parents 🤦‍♀️
Never worked a day in her life yet has landed on her feet every single time.
Professional Con artist!
Doesn't matter what area she moves to, people will eventually wise up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 10