Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her page is literally, ad/clothes haul/trolls/gousto.... not necessarily in that order 🤣
Wouldn't suprise me if she had an appointment to remove the old cap, then re-fit her in for the following day to have new cap and the invisailgn. We do know how she loves to blame trolls at every chance she gets. I personally haven't mentioned her appearance, doesn't bother me, I think she is really pretty. But it's getting boring now how she tries to promote self love and says it doesn't bother her, yet she is portraying that she is changing her looks because of what people say about her, aka trolls.
Just be truthful

Reactions: 13
I’m still waiting for an answer to a question I put about a cushion yet she sniffs out hundreds of troll messages 😂
The Invisalign was ordered ages ago as the plates aren’t done overnight
Harriett is an absolute mug in my opinion, she runs around after her, greedy takes the piss out of her and greedy has what greedy wants
Sure she’s had Botox as well as her forehead is permanently tight and shiny
I’m a fool, worked through the whole pandemic and this lazy twats sit at home, making tit videos and have everything

Reactions: 24
I’m still waiting for an answer to a question I put about a cushion yet she sniffs out hundreds of troll messages 😂
The Invisalign was ordered ages ago as the plates aren’t done overnight
Harriett is an absolute mug in my opinion, she runs around after her, greedy takes the piss out of her and greedy has what greedy wants
Sure she’s had Botox as well as her forehead is permanently tight and shiny
I’m a fool, worked through the whole pandemic and this lazy twats sit at home, making tit videos and have everything
She has definitely had botox in thr past as she said so but she also said when she first got thag lumi Spa that she will not be getting anymore botox ever again .. Yeah OK then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arrrgghhhhhhh and now she’s doing Glossybox! Another thing to flog her lemmings! Everyday swipe up, look at me, spending money, it’s driving me nuts! They don’t work yet get everything on a platter for them! Charlotte darling we know you read here but for the love of god! Do some voluntary work (and no! That’s not for Instagram content!!!!) your account use to be great but honestly I’m not sure if I’m watching an Instagram story or bloody QVC now!

Reactions: 11
Her page is literally, ad/clothes haul/trolls/gousto.... not necessarily in that order 🤣
Wouldn't suprise me if she had an appointment to remove the old cap, then re-fit her in for the following day to have new cap and the invisailgn. We do know how she loves to blame trolls at every chance she gets. I personally haven't mentioned her appearance, doesn't bother me, I think she is really pretty. But it's getting boring now how she tries to promote self love and says it doesn't bother her, yet she is portraying that she is changing her looks because of what people say about her, aka trolls.
Just be truthful
100% I agree and think she had that cap removed the day before but felt like she needed to make up a lie about it to get the greedy fans on side

Reactions: 8
Wow how does she manage to pay for everything, breast reduction, invisi thing neither are cheap I would love my breasts reduced but its around 6k and I work a full time job couldn't afford it or the time of to heal unbelievable how they live spend spend, ad ad ad

Reactions: 9
Ahhh so yesterday on stories she said she couldn’t lift her arms because of her surgery and then later at night she’s dancing to Sexy as you know it and swinging her arms like a loon 🤷‍♀️.
On another note Charlotte you talked a lot about trolls tonight ( obviously been reading here AGAIN ) and how you need to teach others to be kind . My question to you is Why didn’t you teach your ex partner to be kind instead of conning nearly 175K ( THOUSAND ) out of peoples hard earned money ( Money that no doubt paid for your first boob job 🥴😉) .

#bekind Charlotte and tell your followers the truth !

Reactions: 16
She must be into the sauce tonight if she thinks those bangs look good

I really hope it’s a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for me I cant sleep with the troll/negative messages🤣🤣🤣Piss off fanny Fang. You say “be kind”? I dont think you or your ex were very kind when ripping people off for thousands!!!
As it is all about you then be happy you have a few threads on here love all about you🤣🤣🤣.
All this for content!!!

If she feels as down and fed up as she says because of ‘trolls’ then why not just come off Instagram? Oh yeah, because if she did, she wouldn’t get all that free tit and have any money to make herself look better even tho she says she’s happy in her own skin 🙄

Reactions: 8
Sob story greedy is back again I see. It’s very simple. If you do not want people to judge you or comment on your life do not put it all out there for people to see. Greedy worried if these “trolls” are regular people living among her taking there kids to school? What she’s so amazed that regular people have opinions!? Shut the duck up already the way she was talking in her stories made out she was some kind of celebrity 😂😂😂 she said if it all got to much she would take a break but what she should of said was.. “I can’t take a break from all the swipe ups & money I earn from you stupid Instagramers” 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 12
She planned the Invisalign ages ago it takes weeks for appointments and retainers made etc it’s not something that happens in a few days

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure that greedys story is aimed at a message I sent her. So on one of her stories yesterday she said that she panics every time she is uploading stories and she doesn’t know why. So I replied saying the reason why you’re panicking is because you know you’re scamming and you know you’re doing a bad thing taking advantage of people. Now I’ll tell you why I sent that. So for the past two years out of no where I suddenly started to suffer with psoriasis on my face. I can’t tell you as a woman how horrible that is. How self conscious and ugly it makes you feel. Her lumi spa is specifically targeting people that aren’t happy with their skin. And let me tell you when you have something like I have you will spare no cost. Now luckily I am not a sucker and I done my research and found the lumi jupe. It’s worked absolute miracles on my skin and I couldn’t be happier. It cost me £30 so what’s that 200 less than the one she’s selling? She ought to be ashamed of herself. We all have families at home to feed but get a proper job and earn money the honourable way eh greedy? Not scamming people just like your ex done

Reactions: 20
Why does she spray her bed full of chemicals everyday?? Do other people do that? is washing our sheets no longer enough?..the world has gone bleeping mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure that greedys story is aimed at a message I sent her. So on one of her stories yesterday she said that she panics every time she is uploading stories and she doesn’t know why. So I replied saying the reason why you’re panicking is because you know you’re scamming and you know you’re doing a bad thing taking advantage of people. Now I’ll tell you why I sent that. So for the past two years out of no where I suddenly started to suffer with psoriasis on my face. I can’t tell you as a woman how horrible that is. How self conscious and ugly it makes you feel. Her lumi spa is specifically targeting people that aren’t happy with their skin. And let me tell you when you have something like I have you will spare no cost. Now luckily I am not a sucker and I done my research and found the lumi jupe. It’s worked absolute miracles on my skin and I couldn’t be happier. It cost me £30 so what’s that 200 less than the one she’s selling? She ought to be ashamed of herself. We all have families at home to feed but get a proper job and earn money the honourable way eh greedy? Not scamming people just like your ex done
Can I ask what lumi dupe you got please? Really wanting one but cannot afford the price of the real ones. Thank you x

I can’t help watching her stories or posts it’s really entertaining to see someone so dominated by making money from swipe ups and charging over the nose . It’s desperate and then she starts going on about trolls and how their not happy that’s why they do it . I can assure you a good percentage of the people who do have an opinion on what she does are a lot happier than what she makes out she is and lead a normal life . They get pissed off how a woman can continually spend spend spend and don’t even have a job . If Instagram earned you thousands and thousands everybody would be on to it . What a joke 😠

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.