Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go x
Would you mind if i used that screenshot to post on another thread, Greedy McCready is also promoting the lumi.

I just went onto Amazon myself🤣🤣to screen shot it. I am having one of those days🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Would you mind if i used that screenshot to post on another thread, Greedy McCready is also promoting the lumi.

I just went onto Amazon myself🤣🤣to screen shot it. I am having one of those days🤣🤣
Sure. And every one that has purchased that please transfer me my 50% commission 😂.
But yea, that’s why she gave the dupe a tit review because she won’t make any money off the dupe. Then has the cheek to do her sob stories for getting called out about it. If you want to be a conman you need to grow thicker skin love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love this
I’m pretty sure that greedys story is aimed at a message I sent her. So on one of her stories yesterday she said that she panics every time she is uploading stories and she doesn’t know why. So I replied saying the reason why you’re panicking is because you know you’re scamming and you know you’re doing a bad thing taking advantage of people. Now I’ll tell you why I sent that. So for the past two years out of no where I suddenly started to suffer with psoriasis on my face. I can’t tell you as a woman how horrible that is. How self conscious and ugly it makes you feel. Her lumi spa is specifically targeting people that aren’t happy with their skin. And let me tell you when you have something like I have you will spare no cost. Now luckily I am not a sucker and I done my research and found the lumi jupe. It’s worked absolute miracles on my skin and I couldn’t be happier. It cost me £30 so what’s that 200 less than the one she’s selling? She ought to be ashamed of herself. We all have families at home to feed but get a proper job and earn money the honourable way eh greedy? Not scamming people just like your ex done
Love this!!! Exactly - no one begrudges anyone making some money on the side but get a proper job..? Your kids are at school go do what we have to do day in day out!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she say things like “if you love skincare like me” hun you don’t even know what skincare is!! You are flogging the lumi and you used free gifted epsa products I’ve never ever seen you purchase good quality skincare once and actually recommend anything I would actually use.

Reactions: 9
How many different skincare products does she actually use each morning? I’m surprised she actually has time to make her bloody bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe bad clip in extensions of some kind or she just clipped it back in her pony tail.

It looked oddly angled so maybe it is fake

I think its a wig from one of her “look at me being a fanny videos”🤣🤣Her hairline starts quite far back, all you see is that big shiny botox forehead🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see what the bloo stories were that she has now deleted?! I’m intrigued...

Reactions: 3
Blimey it’s flushed her chain though ain’t it . How many times has she used the word negativity on her latest story 😴 . I’m sorry but if you will draw attention to yourself on social media people are going to air their opinions . So what’s she do replay a video of her dancing around in a fat suit to draw more attention . If she doesn’t like the negativity she should set her account to private but that’s too easy as she wouldn’t be able to rely on swipe ups and flogging overpriced items to line her Greedy pocket. I’m still amazed at how much money she actually earns . I smell HMRC non declaring on income 😲

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.