Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you find yourself with an hr to kill...

It's not the most entertaining video, but the facts are there. The Lumispa could be the best product in the world but the business model is disgusting. I'm keeping my eyes open for good videos on FM. It seems less spoken about by the YouTubers who speak out against MLMs, but wonder if FM hasn't really made it to the US yet.

If I remember correctly this is also discussed the company too:
www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p076n2hg

Reactions: 3
I’ve been testing the “dupe” of the lumi for the past two weeks and I can tell you now my skin hasn’t looked this good in ages and I wear full PPE in itu , I’ve spent a fortune on treatments I’m such a skin care junkie, I paid £24 for one off Amazon this lumi tit is pissing me off! Sick of videos of people making 20% everyday on lumi’s , piss off it’s not a miracle machine
Same here her review yesterday made my blood boil. I've been using the dupe for about 6 weeks and my skin is fab, I only use it with a cheap face wash then moisturise. She is pushing it right into the toilet roll to chew it up it doesn't do that to my face. Also the "if you can't afford the lumi" yes I can thank you but I wouldn't pay over £200 for something I can get for £25. I am mid 30s and my skin has never been as good as it is now x

Reactions: 4
Dose anybody have a link for the Amazon one? I’m so close to buying a real lumi but if you guys are saying this one is just as good may as well save myself some ££

Reactions: 2
Dose anybody have a link for the Amazon one? I’m so close to buying a real lumi but if you guys are saying this one is just as good may as well save myself some ££
Could this be it?
This one has more reviews
Though it says it is waterproof?

I actually haven't got it. But wanted you to save the £200

Last edited:
She didn’t even try the Amazon one on her face, if your going to pay for one just to do a review at least use it for a few days and give genuine feedback. These women are mental. Her mrs sells perfume dupes but she’s telling people to save for the “real deal” on Amazon dupes🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Wow am
I really like Charlotte but I am SO sick of this MLM crap. They are total scams that prey on women who are desperate to make a bit of extra cash, lonely, want to feel part of something etc etc. I really lose respect for anyone who is involved with them in any way. I could go on but there is a lot of good anti-MLM content on Youtube that explains why they are predatory and that 99% of people not only don't make any money, but actively lose money when they get involved.

Also, the LumiSpa is cheap crap made in China. This Youtuber did some research and found you can buy exactly the same device (and I mean exactly the same, not the Amazon dupe) for £20 direct from the Chinese manufacturer. Anyone paying £200 for a face brush need to have a word!!

NuSkin Products are Cheap Crap! #BanTheScam #AntiMLM #AntiNWM #AntiNetworkMarketing - YouTube
Astonished u can buy it for a 10th of the price direct drom the manufacturer! Not a rip off product... THE actual lumi spa! Wow. I actually was temped to buy the lumi spa at one point (not from greedy)

She persuaded the luxury bed company to give away more free beds🤣🤣.
Why not just hoover stairs, ditch the stupid brush and her wallpaper and paint work needs some TLC😱.
She would rather rip people off with Lumi whilst tucking her invisible hair behind her ears🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here she is today going on about all the chocolate she has and how much of a chocoholic she is!! Again witch tits its all free and gifted, that's why you have so much!

The bowl she has for her kitchen sink is 25 quid! I got one in Home Bargains for 4 quid! Why does she promote such dear stuff?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she has just called H Del Boy - I get the banter and all that but what does H call Charlotte in return?? Charlotte pedals more tat than a wheely bin for Christ sakes at least H is building a business (not that I agree with MLM) but she’s gone into it with the right attitude and work ethic - if I was H I would be mega pissed off at that!!!!

Reactions: 5
Why don’t you do a good deed Charlotte and donate the chocolate to a Food Bank in Wales ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that chocolate is ridiculous even more so that she is on a diet, can you imagine all the free chocolate she will get at Easter. The more I see the more it’s winding me up. Do a giveaway or something that’s not an ad just do it out of the kindness of your heart and give away some of the free tat you get!!!
Oh and H still washing dishes in the sink because the kitchen isn’t complete because of a few cheap free swan items that should be arriving any day....I would tell her to do one!

Reactions: 13
So wasteful all that chocolate 😔 I imagine she will chuck it all away eventually. Real shame

Reactions: 2
She’s buying new clothes because she’s lost weight? It’s only a stone I fluctuate throughout the month and I don’t need to buy new clothes she’s only done it so people swipe up and buy 🙄 she’s such a dick! I can’t stand that she’s said “I’m such a chocoholic” it’s all free tit it’s not like she’s gone out of her way to buy it 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.