Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @OleTed On the new thread title, actually the most liked post from the whole of the last thread ( incase any newer members don't get the 'mothers matter ' reference please read the wiki to see how disgracefully greedy treated a charity that helps mothers)
Screenshot_20230923_201515_Chrome.jpg

Not much to report just 6000 different angled pics of her flabby baby belly oished out in front of various backdrops of her finished rooms in the house
The boys bedrooms have been redone on the sly, not been shown apart from snippets on stories because it's the second time in 2 years both bedrooms have been redecorated
She's redecorated the lounge aswell as repainting it, and is on her 3rd sofa for this house now!!
More gifted shut for her gifted kitchen and stairs have been redone, still no flooring even though she's redone the bedroom floors again
Nursery looks like a retirement home
Gardens been done but not shown
Had a "utility' fitted in the broom cupboard 🤣🤣
Belittled H for booking the moulin rouge on the wrong day even though she said she booked it earlier in the week, and is yet to show the proof of her 'gifting' the imaginary tickets to the imaginary winner
Oh and Inthstyle threw some heavy hints out there about greedy 'leaving'
Screenshot_20230923_201607_Chrome.jpg

Only comes on for AD'S or 'troll' rants now 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just the grammar, punctuation and spelling alone on this comment have angered me, aren’t you meant to be a Sunday Times best selling author??? Or are you just a fraud??? 🤔🤔🤔
The content is just a load of bollocks too and quite obviously it does get to you, which is why you’ve brought it up, oh and to get a load of messages of support from your equally unintelligent followers!
---
Just the grammar, punctuation and spelling alone on this comment have angered me, aren’t you meant to be a Sunday Times best selling author??? Or are you just a fraud??? 🤔🤔🤔
The content is just a load of bollocks too and quite obviously it does get to you, which is why you’ve brought it up, oh and to get a load of messages of support from your equally unintelligent followers!
Forgot to add the comment…!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
STOP ADVISING SOBER PEOPLE TO DRINK ALCOHOLIC FREE BEVERAGES.
Its irresponsible, dangerous and false information you absolute bleeping idiot!
😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for new thread, recap (I needed that frisby SS hadn't seen it 👀) and congrats @OleTed 🥳

He cancelled so many girls, Lorna, ladbaby mum and Greedy.. wonder which one got cancelled before launch 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how Charlotte contacted the winner.
Perhaps by smoke signals 🤣🤭
As far as I am aware if you are private on Instagram only your followers can message you 🤨🤔
But Greedy doesn’t follower her nor does H

A4CCCE6F-C33A-4F95-B68B-271BF817FDC4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s going against Instagram rules as should be proving how she drew the winner of her ‘giveaway’. It’s not the first time she’s done this. I hope she gets shut down! Also the alcohol photo is just done for attention. She’s sent the message to herself because if it was genuine she would have named and shamed and sent her huns onto them. She clearly isn’t getting the reach she needs so likes to cause a drama and ‘woe is me’ post again. She’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder how Charlotte contacted the winner.
Perhaps by smoke signals 🤣🤭
As far as I am aware if you are private on Instagram only your followers can message you 🤨🤔
But Greedy doesn’t follower her nor does H

View attachment 2468714
I think she asked for people to DM her if they wanted them so she would have been able to reply to that person, she doesn’t need to be following her.

It’s well for her that she can afford to give expensive tickets away, seeing she doesn’t work! She could have got a refund I’m sure. Money to burn it seems

Reactions: 6
Aw poor Greedy is poorly! 🤒
Another excuse to do nothing!
H will just have to do everything round the house today oh wait, she already does! 🤣
Get better soon Greedy! Come back when you’ve got some decent content!! 🤣
I see it hasn’t affected her appetite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a raging alcoholic in denial. Every other post seems to feature "alcohol free" drinks. That's a red flag in itself in my opinion. Always got to have something that's connected to alcohol.
What's wrong with juice etc? 🤷🤷 Can't seem to do without an alcoholic beverage though can she.

Reactions: 19
STOP ADVISING SOBER PEOPLE TO DRINK ALCOHOLIC FREE BEVERAGES.
Its irresponsible, dangerous and false information you absolute bleeping idiot!
😡😡😡
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻 for a ‘recovering’ alcoholic you’d think she’s steer away from things that could cause a relapse, she makes my piss boil!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.