Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both just say ‘little Bear’ too often, like they think they are being clever using his real name when they reveal that was his name all along 🤪 ‘surprise, we fooled you all’

Im probably completely wrong, but now I’ve noticed it I can’t help but feel that’s baby’s actual name
I have thought this too!

Reactions: 6

👀

1. Unfiltered Greedy. What on earth has she done to her face.
2. Says it was a breeze and it didn't stress her out as much as she thought - she never stopped moaning about 'reno life' while it was being done
3. They come delivered ready packed 😂 idiot!
4. The caption on the post is laughable. She doesn't do any DIY and the word budget doesn't exist in her world
View attachment 2520063
My god she looks rough as duck in that ad!! she's got such a long face with the dad from The incredibles chin!! She literally shaves half of the bottom of her face off!! Must be hinchs skinny filter she's using!!

👀

1. Unfiltered Greedy. What on earth has she done to her face.
2. Says it was a breeze and it didn't stress her out as much as she thought - she never stopped moaning about 'reno life' while it was being done
3. They come delivered ready packed 😂 idiot!
4. The caption on the post is laughable. She doesn't do any DIY and the word budget doesn't exist in her world
View attachment 2520063
My god she looks rough as duck in that ad!! she's got such a long face with the dad from The incredibles chin!! She literally shaves half of the bottom of her face off!! Must be hinchs skinny filter she's using!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once again Penfold, please duck off. First we had the MILF comment and now this gushy crap. All within a matter of hours. Such fake shite trying to prove us all wrong. It's all for Tattle.

Screenshot_20231021_010321_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Once again Penfold, please duck off. First we had the MILF comment and now this gushy crap. All within a matter of hours. Such fake shite trying to prove us all wrong. It's all for Tattle.

View attachment 2522480
Good old insta vs reality. I’ve always found that the couples that spout this much shite are miserable deep down and have the worst relationships. Genuinely happy, in love couples do not feel the need to constantly validate their relationship to a bunch of strangers online. It’s weird

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Bingo 🤣 I had an inclining it was to do with the 2nd colouring book, Although I did think she was going to release it earlier not promote a ticket only book signing 🥴but as she isn’t moving the date forward & will be heavily pregnant her management are trying to drum up business in advance! Just in time for her social media break whilst she enjoys her “baby bubble” 🙄🤣🤡

Reactions: 5
I think its awful if she chooses bear as the babys name. Not because of the name, but because shes given brody that nickname for years. So to take that away from him and give it to the new baby is pushing him out!

Reactions: 16
Penfold has confirmed that she loves being charlottes doormat. I’ll do anything you say because I care. It’s a load of tit. She’s only done that post to convince herself

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband is a prison officer and loads of his prisoners say ‘bare’ when they mean a lot of something or very. Bear Greedy just sounds like a prison insult 😂 And if they double barrel it and have Bear Greedy-Waite, that’s even worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_20231021_124304.jpg

A dose of reality
Can you tell which is the filtered one 😬
It's disgusting that's she tries to promote all this body positivity shite when she filters herself into a different person

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2523038
A dose of reality
Can you tell which is the filtered one 😬
It's disgusting that's she tries to promote all this body positivity shite when she filters herself into a different person
I’d walk past her in the street and not recognise her. Filtering shouldn’t be allowed when idiots spout on about body positivity! People who I know that do the same profess to be happy in their life but in reality they aren’t

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that neither of them have ever referred to H as mum/mum to be 🤔
It just doesn't come across like she's being included in any if this at all

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.