Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they affording everything? Obvs it's none of my actual business but she's no big deals, Ads plus Harriet isn't employed

Reactions: 13
👀 Does she normally call herself Hagrid!? I’ve seen plenty of tattlers including myself using that nickname for Harriet. A coincidence or maybe they’ve just both been reading here 🤭
---
👀 Does she normally call herself Hagrid!? I’ve seen plenty of tattlers including myself using that nickname for Harriet. A coincidence or maybe they’ve just both been reading here 🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 14
That cornedbeef monstrosity is definitely not a Welsh thing. Why did she make so much of it, daft bat.
It's not no, I'm Welsh here and I don't do it (more likely to stick it in a pie casing 🤣). It actually reminds me of uncooked mince meat , it just looks cold and minging 🤢

Reactions: 15
That’s how I’ve always had corned beef hash and it’s bloody delish!

Depends where you come from as to how people make it.

Reactions: 1
Why is she trying to be like PTWM posting “lush” private messages from her dearest hunz blowing smoke up her backside 🥴🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 6
place your bets for a gender reveal cake tomorrow then. Imagine thinking you’re so important people would set a timer for you. duck off greeds

• Haha

👀

1. Unfiltered Greedy. What on earth has she done to her face.
2. Says it was a breeze and it didn't stress her out as much as she thought - she never stopped moaning about 'reno life' while it was being done
3. They come delivered ready packed 😂 idiot!
4. The caption on the post is laughable. She doesn't do any DIY and the word budget doesn't exist in her world
Screenshot_20231019_202015_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
2 things…
In the heart of Wales????
Howdens & Sigma both wanted to work with her 😂😂😂😂
---

👀

1. Unfiltered Greedy. What on earth has she done to her face.
2. Says it was a breeze and it didn't stress her out as much as she thought - she never stopped moaning about 'reno life' while it was being done
3. They come delivered ready packed 😂 idiot!
4. The caption on the post is laughable. She doesn't do any DIY and the word budget doesn't exist in her world
View attachment 2520063
The first time I so them in IKEA it was H I recognised not her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.