Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy is so spiteful to H 😕 just Why? Trying to ruin her content!! I’m so glad Harriet posted that it just proves Charlotte really is still that bullying mean girl! Imagine if she does this to someone she supposedly loves what she would do or say to a stranger 🙃
So staged and boring. All set up for engagement. Yaaaawn!!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2512646imagine having all that money and letting your kids teeth get in this state. He's only just got his adult teeth in and she's ruined them already, then puts a pic on boasting about him eating more shite. By all means let your kid enjoy desert, but to constantly let them eat tit and not brush their teeth is piss poor parenting. But of course she's provably pre occupied taking pics of baby content
I see he’s copying mums tongue 🤢🤢🤢 ffs put it away

Reactions: 5
She probably already knows the due date because I don't know how true it is but I read that doctors like to do a c section on ivf babies about a week before there due date. Don't know about the method she used thou.

Reactions: 2
She probably already knows the due date because I don't know how true it is but I read that doctors like to do a c section on ivf babies about a week before there due date. Don't know about the method she used thou.

No this isn't true. There's no C-section for IVF babies ( at least not here in Wales) unless it's requested by the mother of course. Sometimes they are offered induction though. Honestly is there an hour goes by she doesn't mention she's pregnant? It's nauseating.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was saying she only had 10 weeks left last week as she was getting people to guess her due date!
Yeah I thought that too because people were saying it could be a Christmas baby if overdue? Wonder if she’s doing a Stacey to keep her huns on edge
---
I hope her pregnancy goes well, she has a “text book” labour & has a healthy baby boy or girl & gets to announce that her baby has arrived in the world but personally I wouldn’t hang this on my unborn child’s nursery 10 weeks before my due date until I know me & baby are home & safe!

So many don’t bring their babies home & are left with the pain of empty arms, I can’t even imagine returning from a hospital after suffering a loss, to see a plaque with the words “how wonderful life is now you’re in the world” 😞
But it’s an Ad so it’s okay? 🤨
I remember my mum bought me something when I was half way through my pregnancy and I said I loved it but wanted her to keep it at her house until closer to the time as I didn’t feel I could temp fate. I don’t think I put the cot up until I’d had baby cos I had Moses basket in my room. Bet her nursery doesn’t even get used, like Chazza Dawson it’s all begged for

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will show us her £1K coffee machine again this morning?
I knew it wouldn’t be a cheap one when I saw the brand … some things are best kept off her stories! She’ll be crying troll again soon

Reactions: 8
Considering she made out she came from nothing (bollocks I know) she doesn't exactly appreciate money or value anything does she!
She needs to remember how she got her followers in the first place! Shes so far up her own arse its unbelievable. No wonder no one wants anything to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😳 starved herself during pregnancy to get back into her size 8 white jeans after giving birth 😕

View attachment 2515281
she’s brave wearing white jeans 5 days after birth! Christ I was in my granny pants with a mattress wedged between for at least 2 weeks pp 😂🙃

she’s really scrapping the barrel with her content recently, however that picture she looks genuinely really sad/ overwhelmed, not a genuine happy newborn photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm waiting for the tit show once little content is here! H not going to know what's hit her up all night with her newborn wondering when the baby will settle so she can go finish her bottle of bevvy ! Greedy will be like to h 'I don't want to hear the baby cry or your fired'. I say her baby loosely as its not hers according to the greeds.

Reactions: 9
Wow can't believe she payed almost 1k for a coffee machine. Mind u it was probably gifted 😴😏
She is so unrelatable these days. Scummy bleep. Greedy by name, greedy by nature.

Reactions: 13
she’s brave wearing white jeans 5 days after birth! Christ I was in my granny pants with a mattress wedged between for at least 2 weeks pp 😂🙃

she’s really scrapping the barrel with her content recently, however that picture she looks genuinely really sad/ overwhelmed, not a genuine happy newborn photo
Me too wearing white was not an option 😂😂😂
After 5 days I was still in disposable pants 🙃😅

Reactions: 7
Why is she putting thousands of pounds worth of clothes up the loft until 'she fits in them again'
She won't fit in them again if she didn't a few weeks ago, all her and H do is eat junk food , take out and numerous meals out. They're greedy slobs.
Anyone think 'the attic' is code for vinted lol, she can't even give away fast fashion to charity

Reactions: 13
Someone pull up the post where she said she had hyperemesis with the boys, because now the narrative is she starved herself during pregnancy to be a size 8!!!

The lies are just disgusting, wonder if she forgot she told us all she had hyperemesis? If she comes back now and reads here to say she had both, she basically starved her body and growing baby whilst being unwell.

Selfish twit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont think shes ever been mentally stable during pregnancy with any of her kids to be honest. She clearly wasn't in the best relationship or mind set when she had both the boys (and it wasn't like she accidentally got pregnant either) and to bleeping starve yourself for vanity reasons whilst your growing a baby is utterly selfish. Even now she hasn't got a healthy relationship with food. Shes already put this babys health at risk numerous times!
Honestly, she needs bleeping cancelling

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omfg starving yourself whilst pregnant is neglecting your baby!
And white jeans 5 days after giving birth!? Never known anything like it

Reactions: 10
Someone pull up the post where she said she had hyperemesis with the boys, because now the narrative is she starved herself during pregnancy to be a size 8!!!

The lies are just disgusting, wonder if she forgot she told us all she had hyperemesis? If she comes back now and reads here to say she had both, she basically starved her body and growing baby whilst being unwell.

Selfish twit
Good point there!! She couldn't lie straight in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.