Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She quite clearly says that the green knitted throw fits across her 'king size' bed, and yet the packaging for the duvet set shows that it's a double size. And wash the bloody bedding before you use it. New bedding always smells horrible, like you can smell the dust that's gathered in it when the fabric was on a roll, and in the factory.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Has bestest friend Stacey not sent Greedy some free bedding?! 🤔 She kept saying that she’s ordered it on Asdas website, but put up a link anyway to claw back some money from her sheep who seem incapable of visiting a website without a link 🙄
Also that bed is the smallest king size I’ve ever seen! H literally fills it 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Has bestest friend Stacey not sent Greedy some free bedding?! 🤔 She kept saying that she’s ordered it on Asdas website, but put up a link anyway to claw back some money from her sheep who seem incapable of visiting a website without a link 🙄
Also that bed is the smallest king size I’ve ever seen! H literally fills it 🤣
Theres no way thats a king size 🤣🤣🤣 I have a king and mines massive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20231017_185112_Instagram.jpg

What in the anemic monstrosity is this 🤢🤮
That certainly does not look like any corned beef hash I've ever had.
Stick to fajita pasta you wrongun

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would you do something like that when it could risk the babies health 😞 so selfish!
She never fails to shock me! Just when I think she can’t do/say something worse than she already has she comes out with stuff like this!

Reactions: 5
Tbf I'm from wales and my corned beef mash looks like that , and I grew up with it looking like that , with beans and sausages. .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she has a king size bed? The duvet is clearly for a double and H can reach each side when she stretched her arms out, and we all know she’s only 4ft tall. Why lie and say you have a king sized bed???
IMG_8932.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another picture absolutely nobody wants to see its bad enough when her Tuna Canoe is gobbling up her sized down boy shorts but now we have to witness her ass munching on the back of them too 🥴🤢
FA7228F8-40C5-4E0A-BA9D-FD681E8779D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What people is it that are saying the corned beef & mash looks disgusting then Charlotte? She only showed messages from her best Bubs & Huns kissing her a$$ yesterday 🤔 she’s been reading here again but she needs a reason & inspiration for her next social media break she needs to stop making out like people are messaging her directly 🙄🥴🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Everything is pointing towards a boy , even those white hats are more for boys . She knows what she's having .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.