Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
We’re just waiting for a decision on my 86 year old Mum who can’t walk without assistance due to arthritis. She still deserves to be taken out once in a while though but we don’t expect her to have to walk too far to the door. Has multiple other ailments and oh yes, she EIGHTY SIX!!! If her application is declined I’ll be using old radioactive face as an example 😡😡😡
My mum is in her 80s too and will not recover from her illness, only worsen. And yes we just want to be able to take her out without her walking far and being so much easier for us to park too. I wonder if H has ever been reported.

Reactions: 5

OleTed

Chatty Member
it may of been comments on the tap companies Instagram rather than hers maybe?
Yeah, I mean on the tap companies. If someone posts a comment, you can see how many likes the comment has but not who has individually liked it. So I don't get how Greedy has seen who has liked comments slating her, then gone on a blocking spree 🤔

tadhg

I can’t bear to watch her holding her bloated belly once more!! She’s really touching my last nerve she really is 🤮🤮 and as for that strawberry thing she was wearing.... I mean WTF??? Who does she think she is ... STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE?? Bore off greedy gorb 🤮
Looks like she wearing pj...terrible look. No wonder in style dropped her xx

cazellie

VIP Member
Whats happening with PTWM?
Somebody has created a TikTok account with twice weekly compilations of her own videos/photos showing how she spends money that is understood to have been donated for charity. She was raging on her stories and admitted one of the patreons is for her own use. Anyway it's all on the newest Tattle page!
---
Runs hurriedly to PTWM thread…🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
I did when i was alerted to the TikTok account that has been created

• Wow
  • Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I've unfollowed (long overdue to be fair) I just can't bare her anymore. I lost my baby girl last year so I struggle to deal with baby chat which I know is on me not anyone else. When she announced her pregnancy she mentioned how she knew it could be upsetting for some people so I thought ok this might not be too bad, she may not flaunt it too much. Wow! Who was I kidding? She's insufferable. I feel like she's done nothing but throw her pregnancy in our faces daily. Too much for me I'm afraid. The final straw was when she was talking about the baby kicking. I only got to feel my baby's movements for a couple of weeks, my partner didn't get to feel her move at all. I feel much better now I've unfollowed her.
So sorry for the loss your beautiful little angel 💫🤍

• Heart

vortex

Very Strange & definitely odd!
If I’m remembering correctly didn’t a PP. mention Emma was currently “on the sick”?? Why she didn’t take part in the mums race on the boys sports day?
Very Sus. for her to be stood up all day working ??

ETA … Found it 😳 doesn’t sound like she should be stood all day doing charity work !
View attachment 2339166
Yeah that was me. Enzo was begging her to run the mums race at sports day and I overheard her apologising to him and saying that she can’t because she’d been off work on the sick for weeks. Not sure whether she’d gone back by then or whether she was still off but that was last Wed (19th). Then along comes H and wins it.
---
Outside Primark in the arcade… They were wearing bright yellow tops! I don’t live in Cardiff I was just visiting, would be interested to know if she’s there regularly though
Dogs Trust??

Just read this on daily mail, Corrie actress caught out begging for freebies in exchange for social media promotions!!
Watch out Greedy! You could be next!!! 🤞🏻🤣
Just wish all the companies that gave into her requests for freebies were as good as this lady with saying no! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Good response 👏

Think the wedding dress trial should of been marked #ad but then greedy didn’t mark hers either!!! Watch this space….

vortex

Do they really have to do Ad’s/Links for all their shit unflattering clothing that absolutely nobody is asking details for.
I thought this was supposed to be their extra special “baby moon” & “rainbow baby” holiday!
When are they actually going to do something special 🤔 or was this it the matching blue & white outfits with 0% San Miguel to top it off! 🥱🙄
---

Yes I Guess they wouldn’t be siblings if Greedy used H’s eggs meaning the child would only technically be H’s, I guess then Charlotte would only be the surrogate. But how does it make it okay for it to be the other way around! As far as we know the eggs are Charlotte’s but the baby will still not be full blood siblings with the boys unless they used the same sperm donor!
Either way it’s all about Charlotte!
I believe she may be able to claim it as a work trip due to the ads. “Expenses.”
---
Im wondering what her due date is. Someone commented also 18 weeks pregnant and she posted a picture of santa. 18 weeks would make her the week after Christmas. God I hope we don't give birth on the same day. Can you imagine being in hospital next to greedy chops. Although I'm sure she will be too posh and famous for a standard birth!
---

This confuses me as cooked prawns / seafood is fine to eat whilst pregnant?
I vaguely remember prawns being a no-no when I was pregnant with my eldest. Probably changed now!

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Do you mean this beauty?! 🤣🤣
Is she crying because her Botox hasn’t worked?
---
Roughly translated as, while we were on our babymoon our latest handymen who we have begged to do more work on our Victorian house for free have finished and I can now show off to you all! And she won’t have missed the boys as much as she’s claiming to, but anything for content and the huns to message saying what a wonderful mum she is and how she deserves a break away from them 🤢 I hope the boys have had a fab time with their other mum, for all her past, she does seem more hands on and actually loves being with her children unlike Greedy who just buys her sons affection 😡
She’s really trying to be just like Stacey 🥴😂😂