Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean surely she’s not trying to compare herself to someone with actual talent who’s having an actual really hard time? This is the attention she would love!
Sick of these insta wankers jumping on Lewis capaldi's band wagon!
What he's going through and dealing with is completely different. Plus he's loveable and likeable.
Any excuse for them to use the "be kind" phrase.
Pisses me off.
Greedy, Ur mental health "issues" are fake for content and sympathy! His aren't!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
H I think what you’re experiencing is when someone goes on about something so much your brain convinces you that you feeling that way too.

Reactions: 10
I mean surely she’s not trying to compare herself to someone with actual talent who’s having an actual really hard time? This is the attention she would love!
Do you know what's kind Charlotte 🤔 not stealing money off people, not once but TWICE with different scams. It's also kind to pass on gifted items you can't use but no you sell everything possibly.

Think someone needs to take a hard look in the mirror.
---
Also look what you did to Mother's Matter, was that a random act of kindness? You should hang your head in shame.

The life you've created is karma for the upset and utter devastation you've caused people but yes, keep kidding yourself that it's never you that's the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Literally comes across like she is jealous of all of the positivity he is receiving.
It’s amazing what emotion someone with real talent and real problems evokes ey Greedy.
Anyone one would think that because he’s been totally open and honest with his fans from the outset that he’s respected…. 👀

• Heart
That second pic you would thought she is going through bloody palliative care not pregnancy... I've seen both my parents and cousins through hospice care so I do not mean any offence...but the way she is sat and Hagrids caption. Fecking hell
YES!!! Exactly my thoughts

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Lewis would be able to tell you about all the people who are complete arseholes to him as well. Difference is, he’s an unassuming, likeable man, who doesn’t do that. He either knows better, or it’s not in his nature, or both. If he made a habit of bitching and moaning all the time about how nasty everyone is and wallowing in self pity over stupid tit, people wouldn’t be being kind to him. He’s also not vain and smug like most of these insta twats. Being genuinely humble, not this “little old me” act they all put on, gets you further than you realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know what's kind Charlotte 🤔 not stealing money off people, not once but TWICE with different scams. It's also kind to pass on gifted items you can't use but no you sell everything possibly.

Think someone needs to take a hard look in the mirror.
---
Also look what you did to Mother's Matter, was that a random act of kindness? You should hang your head in shame.

The life you've created is karma for the upset and utter devastation you've caused people but yes, keep kidding yourself that it's never you that's the problem
I still can’t believe she got away with that mothers matter charity. Her career should of been over because of that, it still makes me angry how she just carried on after what she did

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still can’t believe she got away with that mothers matter charity. Her career should of been over because of that, it still makes me angry how she just carried on after what she did
Don't be silly, it's absolutely never ever her fault. These unfortunate things just happen 🤔

Says everything about the pair of them, having an innocent baby to fill the void and open the doors to a whole new demographic of Ads

Reactions: 9
She's now literally like... "I've made enough money, I'll just appear doing ads now & again to keep some money trickling in"
She never once cared about her stupid sheep, true reviews or the companies that she 'worked' with. The lazy cow is all about the money, how she gets it, she just doesn't care!
She truly is vile, slating her family in a book as well as ripping people off etc.
I really wish H would wake up and leave. Wonder how she would cope on her own with 2 nearly 3 kids. 2 dogs which will be forgotten once the baby is here and poor Beau who has literally no airtime now. She even used the cat for content before moving onto bigger things!

Reactions: 11
Why is she being a twit and using emojis like Molly Mae does, watch now she be calling the baby flower or something 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New Thread suggestion;

Missgreedyshome #25
1st Trimester we already detest her. Harriet doing 24hr shifts while she laps up the attention & gifts!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion-
Up the duff & we've had enough. Sickness is fake, H what a mistake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Finally have a cleaning vid, all it took was her getting pregnant 🤣 (unless it's old). I have no idea why she keeps trying to push tiktok, she can barely keep up with Instagram.

• Haha
Finally have a cleaning vid, all it took was her getting pregnant 🤣 (unless it's old). I have no idea why she keeps trying to push tiktok, she can barely keep up with Instagram.
Shes lucky tiktok hasn't annihilated her yet for being a scammer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't have tiktok so looked on my hubby's phone 🤣 but why is she cleaning her bathroom with a duster?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.