Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riley.x

Imagine getting the turkey baster out just for content. Congratulations to H though. Promoted to chief dog AND baby poo cleaner, you go girl xo

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BOGIES

Sorry, did i miss something? Did babies stop being made by sperm from a man and egg from a woman in 2023?
Whilst i will always admit the people who raise you are your parents, like it or not everyone on this earth was born by a mother (large gametes producer) and a father (small gametes producer) so there was no need for her to be a huge dickhead for that question!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Cdoc12

She’s sick in the head. Sober. Sober cos you were pregnant. She makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hang on.

"Guys buy this product. I love it because you can do shorter, colder washes. Save the planet. Slurrrrp. #ecowarrior"

ONLY drinks plastic bottled water.

Make. It. Make. Sense.

Greedy for when you read here. Just buy a britta filter. Talk about how aaaammmmaaazing it is and link the product to earn a few pence.

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagine recording such a personal moment for likes on insta. She’s honestly disgusting

noaddedsugar

Guys is she pregnant?! You wouldn’t know.. she’s barely mentioned it 🙄

The really sad thing about this is (and it’s so obvious) that this baby is literally just a content baby. I mean how much has she milked it since she announced it already! Most people love pregnancy and new baby content She’s seen the success her bestie SS has had with all of her sprogs and decided to pop one out to give her stuff to post about. The fact that she’s never even gave one tiny hint that she wanted more children is a dead give away.

Nothing is sacred. She’s filmed every private moment so far - the trigger shot, finding out they were pregnant, telling her kids. The fact she’s filmed all of this to share shows how calculated the entire thing is.

Reactions: 30

fudgebox

VIP Member
I don’t think it is IVF… I would put good money on it being a DIY turkey-baster method for lack of a better way to describe it. Pretty sure she’s never had IVF before and that’s how the older boys were conceived, with her ex girlfriend’s brother’s sperm. So no need for injections etc
My friend did this, they had a guy come over wank into a cup and then they squirted it up 😆 just had to pay for his petrol so a lot cheaper than ivf although a bit dodgy! I bet this is what they’ve done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230617_115526_Instagram.jpg

A cute moment that was staged and shared for engagement.
Come on everyone...let's all get matching/colour co-ordinated clothes on and let's stand in front of this camera and give our best reactions in 3...2...1.....action 🎬
---
Only had 2 questions or drop feeding her sheep, they really are a pair of ruthless cunts so aye nae debates
The baby will be born and will have started school before she's finished dragging out this Q&A 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Cdoc12

I just feel like this has been done because she’s getting less and less relevant. Purely for content she’s nothing else left 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Gotta say that the bairn looks so much better with his mullet hair cut off. ✔
Took long enough though. Poor kid looked like he was stuck in the 1980s.
---
She was such a bonny looking lass 7 years ago........

PhotoGrid_Site_1687304073408.jpg

---
Oh H what have you done to yourself to age you so much in only 4 years?

PhotoGrid_Site_1687304445847.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I can’t wrap my head around all these dates and have very limited knowledge on IVF, fertility treatment and the process but something seems really off 🧐. Considering she unfortunately suffered a miscarriage, this new pregnancy (11 weeks approximately) a rainbow baby plus keeping in mind her cycles and sobriety journey!

Charlotte was 5 weeks Sober 10th March
74D3341A-2E8D-4550-BD5E-3A7239C62265.jpeg

Nails done 23rd March;
6471DCD5-A8BB-4BA0-BBAB-475CB67B0CF2.jpeg

Last Injection filmed for content on or after this date 23/3/23 (same nails) March/April
5AFDF9D7-C911-4269-BD61-DE25CC3426C1.jpeg

DAB0395D-F688-49FB-8B05-86ECA34EEED1.jpeg

So when was the miscarriage? If Between March/April they were doing the last fertility shots?

End of January at SSS Baby shower - No H
168592EA-7EA1-4140-95D5-495D621FB2BC.jpeg

Beginning of February ad #not an ad for her much needed wine tap
63592596-0D0F-4921-A08E-039D01C2F5BB.jpeg

April - Greedy’s big troll rant, she needed a break🙄!

Eventually your lies will catch up with you Greedy !

• Angry
  • Wow

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Such a Copy Cat 🐱

Does MegaMind think she is that popular she is going to cause a stir by overusing the cloud ☁ Emoji throughout her pregnancy like Molly Mae ? 🤣🤣🤣

All the huns guessing the gender & then the babies name! Setting herself up to whip her sheep into a countdown gender reveal and naming ceremony frenzy!! 🤭🤭

994450A2-709C-4AA6-9A7C-C684BE872E0E.jpeg

681A75C1-24B9-4886-A3F0-3B26528DA2BD.jpeg

E757179A-18C6-44A6-BE86-3FDED6EC9B30.jpeg

I call bingo on the name being something really unusual for extra attention.
A few suggestions for you Charl;
MegaMind Jnr
ADisson
GifTED
FRAUdina
LIEona
BowTocks
FaGeeta

• Haha

chickendinner134

Iv just had to take an anti histamine because they irritated me so much with their faker than fake injection and snogging post. Iv done ivf and I never snogged my husband after he stabbed me with a needle . FAKE BS not real life at all .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Gossip101xoxo

I don’t think it is IVF… I would put good money on it being a DIY turkey-baster method for lack of a better way to describe it. Pretty sure she’s never had IVF before and that’s how the older boys were conceived, with her ex girlfriend’s brother’s sperm. So no need for injections etc

• Wow
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230622_150238_Instagram.jpg
can she not drink from the tap like the rest of us, or can she only drink from the brand new tap when it finally arrives

• Haha