Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BOGIES

#Threadsuggestion

Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looking rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Dd29

VIP Member
Imagine bragging about how many days sober you are..... when you're actually pregnant 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Sending Love to all the mama’s struggling with fertility, the expecting mama’s and the mama’s who are struggling. 💖
F*ck Charlotte she is a lying fraud always has been and always will be.

I feel for Poor H, Greedy over the years has forced the masculine gender role on to her. If I’m correct H was in a relationship with a man? Before she met needy greedy she was a girly girl, with long hair and dressed feminine. Somehow she’s transformed into a butch, overweight, alcoholic, lesbian just to satisfy Charlotte. In pictures you can see Greedy wants to be the petite, beautiful, small, delicate, skinny one but imo she comes across as the more masculine one she is a lot taller than H and her tattoos are so butch and brass. Don’t get me started on her hairline.

Why is it that H had to get down on 1 knee, why don’t Char sweep Harriet off her feet and pick her up, why doesn’t she get to try/wear gifted dress for the wedding?

I really do hope H had the opportunity to carry their baby if that’s what she wanted and Charlotte gave her half a chance. I doubt the selfish prick did though as she has to always be the centre of attention.

This pregnant clown trying to promote body confidence with her “perfect shape” shouting out to all the pregnant Medium girls who aren’t pregnant skinny but a bit pregnant wobbly around the edges.

You do you but make it make sense you dumb greedy b*tch!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I have a lot to say but I’ve come here to say this for now. I absolutely get things around children/infertility but to pretend the “sobriety” was about anything other than being pregnant is a fucking diabolical move for someone like me who in recovery. It’s not a fucking joke or something use as a cover.

The thing is, she didn’t HAVE to do the sobriety post. Why did she do that? Why? I am honestly so angry and upset by this.

if she was that worried, she should have taken herself off social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Lockdownbordem

Makes me angry that she’ll get gifted a shit load of stuff now. Meanwhile my 23 week pregnant self is scraping every penny together I can to provide my first child with everything she needs! The sooner this influencer shit ends the better!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Sween44

Chatty Member
Easy solution to stop getting offended by people asking questions on a Q and A is either don’t post your pantomime story of a life on a social media platform or fuck off and delete your account and do yourself and so many other people a favour by doing it .

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Gnb

4 hours ago in Prezzo
3 hours ago Poorly Preggo

Receipt clearly says the 15th June the fecking egit 🤦🏻‍♀️
That second pic you would thought she is going through bloody palliative care not pregnancy... I've seen both my parents and cousins through hospice care so I do not mean any offence...but the way she is sat and Hagrids caption. Fecking hell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine bragging about how many days sober you are..... when you're actually pregnant 😳😳😳
This!

I cant quite put in to words as well as some of you probably will but this made me sick to the stomach. Literally looking for attention on her sober journey, drip feeding her sober journey and how many days she hasn't had a drink? .. Turns out shes pregnant...SO OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE SOBER WHEN YOU ARE CARRYING A CHILD. making out like its a big achievement? If you need a pat on the back for being sober whilst pregnant... There is something FAR wrong. Just goes to show she will do ANYTHING for engagement. Even duping the sobriety community.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

OleTed

Chatty Member
I've lost 8 babies, 2 ectopics and 6 miscarriages (with 1 beautiful daughter after the first 3).
After the first ectopic, I then had a miscarriage - I was barely able to smile about the 2nd pregnancy, I was petrified!
It unfortunately ended too soon. How anyone can jump up & down for social media beggars belief.

How can she be so sure this pregnancy will all be plain sailing? (I hate Greedy, but wouldn't wish a baby loss on absolutely anyone).
This is why she is an absolute twat. It is all for social media. I would have guarded this pregnancy with my life and not said a word to absolutely anyone until it was months along. She's a money grabbing, attention seeking twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

adulterer david is dead

I’m sorry if people are offended by people asking her certain questions but she can’t pick and choose, she sold her soul and her kids privacy so people asking questions when she’s posting everything to so many people and literally saying ‘ask us anything’ what does she expect? She will be buzzing that so many people asked cause she has so much engagement 🙄.

The only thing I am bothered about in all of this is that poor baby that is being used because she needed to do something drastic to keep up with this lifestyle she knows was going down the gutter.

ETA I would ask my own friends these things as they would me if it was the other way around! So maybe she shouldn’t feed the sheep shit about them being ‘friends’

• Heart
Reactions: 40

gossip29

VIP Member
Biologically every child has a mother and a father. That’s facts. Why is it a bad question to ask in 2023 lol? Can’t she just reply we’ve used a sperm donor?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

no flouncing

VIP Member
View attachment 2246348

A cute moment that was staged and shared for engagement.
Come on everyone...let's all get matching/colour co-ordinated clothes on and let's stand in front of this camera and give our best reactions in 3...2...1.....action 🎬
How was it such a shock/surprise to the boys when they are both wearing tshirts that say Big Brother? They can read I assume!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
I swear to god if this baby is gifted and they’ve had IVF paid for social media needs shutting the fuck down.

This has riled me. Irrationally yes, but after suffering secondary infertility and just getting our failed second round invoice, I’m raging that these cunts just seem to click their fingers

• Sad
  • Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion-
Up the duff & we've had enough. Sickness is fake, H what a mistake!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I came here after I seen that photo because I knew everyone would feel the same . Why does it look like she’s been wheeled out in her death bed to get some fresh air ? It’s pregnancy sickness you’re not dying love . Most women get it and have to get on with it , don’t have the luxury to lie like that imagine if you and H had a real job ? One that meant you had to carry on .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36