Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
It's going to be really amusing, they won't be able to give the baby to someone go off on their own to bbf Solomons, go on holidays alone anymore. She's burnt bridges with her mum so it'll be H at home and her going off leaving H with the baby.

After having another myself she's in for the shock of her fucking life 🤣🤣
What happened with her and her mum?

Reactions: 1
Hmmm to be fair, if you aren’t married most people would put ‘baby Smith’ if smith was the fathers surname. They are both going to be greedys when they get married, so not sure why they would make the baby’s different x

It is paper notes still in Wales. Still, those files are annoying and pointless. Why is this baby Greedy? why not baby Wade-Greedy or whatever Hs name is. If it's as much H baby like she says why does it need Greedys name?

Cprice91

What do you mean you don’t know what you want from me ? I didn’t want anything from you , I seen your reply to a thread about people being curious etc and yes that was me who was being curious and now you’re saying I am playing dumb ??? How I am playing dumb , I asked if same sex couples have a child the same way in which a heterosexual couple do ? So all the answers I wrote are correct then according to you , but then am playing dumb?? I did actually think that there was only one answer I didn’t know there was many different ways as I do not know how the process works , maybe I’ve lived a very sheltered life but for me to ask a question and be curious about something , is by in no means implying I’m playing dumb
calm down 🫣😬
I think your bit to sensitive for tattle hun 😂

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I swear to god if this baby is gifted and they’ve had IVF paid for social media needs shutting the fuck down.

This has riled me. Irrationally yes, but after suffering secondary infertility and just getting our failed second round invoice, I’m raging that these cunts just seem to click their fingers
I was thinking this, surely she’s went private as surely to god she’s not got it on the nhs 😡

Bima6694

Obviously everyone knows how a baby is made a sperm and a egg i learn that in sex education in school i never learned about same sex couples or IVF or surrogacy , what I didn’t understand is how do same sex couples go about getting a sperm/egg ,do they buy it , do they have sex with a male , do they inseminate themselves or do they they go to a clinic and someone does it for them , the same with IVF I have never had it and don’t know anyone who as so even with a heterosexual couple I would ask how IVF is performed , do heterosexual couple use sperm/egg doners , do heterosexual couples have sex with another male who is willing to donate his sperm , as i dont know and i am generally that ‘Thick’ ! And yes it may be ‘Stale’ to you to hear because you seem to know all about it but I generally don’t so that’s why I asked
You've literally just answered all of your own questions. All of those suggestions could end up in a pregnancy.

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
First time on this thread… was Charlotte with a man previously before Harriet and conceived the 2 boys? Or were they done through ivf with Harriet too?