Missgreedyshome #23 Lost all her cred...making her bed...reno's dead...big shiny balloon head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same dress, various colours....duck my life. Its not a forgiving material at all, nor one I'd wear in the heat coz I can just feel it sticking to.me

Reactions: 8
She had a ‘lot of ads going live next week that she forgot about’ ! Well if that doesn’t make these companies realise that she clearly isn’t totally invested in marketing their product/products then I don’t know what will! She clearly wants your money more than she does ‘working’ for you! She would advertise 💩 if it paid her!
---
Also she’s had carpet put in the bedroom and in those stories it’s still the wooden floors 🙄 so how long has she had these dresses and was this holiday as last min as she’s making out
Well spotted!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also she’s had carpet put in the bedroom and in those stories it’s still the wooden floors 🙄 so how long has she had these dresses and was this holiday as last min as she’s making out
She kept the wood in her bedroom I’m pretty sure.... those dresses look like table cloths! 🤮🤮 just another excuse for her to BUY BUY BUY ME ME ME ME AD AD AD AD 🤬

Reactions: 5
#neds abroad 💯

Totally agree that Penfolds airport pic was extremely unflattering but as long as Charl looks good

So H is on the aperol… what do we reckon then do we think greedy is gonna pretend to stay sober this holiday? or do we think she’ll justify herself as she’s on her jollies ???

Reactions: 13
So H is on the aperol… what do we reckon then do we think greedy is gonna pretend to stay sober this holiday? or do we think she’ll justify herself as she’s on her jollies ???
I think she ll make a big deal of how she was going to have a splash but she doesn’t even want one now ! Or she ll have a splash and make a big deal of how she deserves it and moderation is best
Either way big deal lol

Reactions: 9
Someone I know is going to Corfu in next couple of days though she’d have no clue who Greedy is 😆 if she came across her. I need to dig to see where they’re going!

Reactions: 3
The way she's showing the pool it's making me think she's jealous that she hasn't been gifted a free holiday to promote like Ash and others currently are so she's booked a last minute holiday herself to get the same kind of content 😆

The way she's showing the pool it's making me think she's jealous that she hasn't been gifted a free holiday to promote like Ash and others currently are so she's booked a last minute holiday herself to get the same kind of content 😆
I’ll have you know they’re away “making memories” you nusty troll 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For everybody asking, here you go. A show of her non alcoholic beer for Tattle before she goes to bar and orders a triple vodka. Also, showing off the pool area like we’re all aliens and she’s the only one who has ever been on holiday before is cringe af

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
With the amount she is bigging this complex up and describing it all, wouldn't suprise me if she reveals that its an ad once she's back..
She doesn't pay for duck all so I will be suprised if its not an ad.
And if she now says it wasn't an ad then we know shes read tattle 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.