Missgreedyshome #23 Lost all her cred...making her bed...reno's dead...big shiny balloon head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For everybody asking, here you go. A show of her non alcoholic beer for Tattle before she goes to bar and orders a triple vodka. Also, showing off the pool area like we’re all aliens and she’s the only one who has ever been on holiday before is cringe af
She does protest too much about sobriety. I don’t believe her at all and if she was trying to improve her lifestyle surely Hagrid would be supporting her and not drinking too? Hagrid seems to be chatting tit about her health journey too she looks no different. I sound mad saying this but I think that alcohol free bottle is just a prop. It’s always the same beer and not everywhere, especially abroad, will sell that particular brand.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’s pregnant and that’s why she’s not drinking and accepting of her body shape recently?

Reactions: 5
She does protest too much about sobriety. I don’t believe her at all and if she was trying to improve her lifestyle surely Hagrid would be supporting her and not drinking too? Hagrid seems to be chatting tit about her health journey too she looks no different. I sound mad saying this but I think that alcohol free bottle is just a prop. It’s always the same beer and not everywhere, especially abroad, will sell that particular brand.
I thought exactly the same. She’s made a big thing of not drinking like she has had a big alcohol addiction so why would your partner just drink in front of you. Not supportive at all. So she’s either preggers or she’s just lying.

Reactions: 8
Why did she give us a pool tour like it was her personal pool? It was weird af?! Just another excuse for her to brag? As for being sexy in that pool vid 🤢. She's just a bizarre human

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same. She’s made a big thing of not drinking like she has had a big alcohol addiction so why would your partner just drink in front of you. Not supportive at all. So she’s either preggers or she’s just lying.
She's proven time and time again to be a liar, my money's on that
---
What’s the tea??
Lots of locals who have kids at the same school, say both kids but esp the youngest are little bullies

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand how you can have a complete “lifestyle change” healthy eating and exercising every day with all these stories about getting those steps in and photos of salads.. this has been since January we are now basically June and they both look EXACTLY the same! The audacity to keep posting this utter nonsense is astounding!! Nobody is believing it! We know they both sat in on weekends when kids are at their other parents and evenings stuffing shell chocolates and downing the pints! They’re fooling nobody! Greedy is trying to be like SSS and Hinch who claim not to drink but again we all know they do.. it’s so boring 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just don’t understand how you can have a complete “lifestyle change” healthy eating and exercising every day with all these stories about getting those steps in and photos of salads.. this has been since January we are now basically June and they both look EXACTLY the same! The audacity to keep posting this utter nonsense is astounding!! Nobody is believing it! We know they both sat in on weekends when kids are at their other parents and evenings stuffing shell chocolates and downing the pints! They’re fooling nobody! Greedy is trying to be like SSS and Hinch who claim not to drink but again we all know they do.. it’s so boring 🥱
Hinch has now admitted to drinking WKD on a hen holiday. Wonder what Greedy will do now 🤔

Reactions: 4
God she is such a witch to H. I know she's stupid for being an absolute doormat to greedy but that story of her showing that really unflattering pic of H to the camera and laughing while H was saying what what what. H looked genuinely like upset and pissed off. Looks like she never really grew out of being a nasty bully 🤬 imagine if someone dod that to greedy she'd be crying troll and be off insta for weeks for her 'mental health'
Screenshot_20230528_072927_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
All me, me, me Ad, Ad more me, me then mocking H for spilling food down her front zooming right in, filming her at not the best angle having a mosquito episode, then showing a picture of her having pool hair.
Tight, spiteful bullying witch.

Just remember Greedy Harriet can loose weight and get back to her old self where as you my darling are ugly inside & out the old you & the new one.
---
Thread Suggestion;

Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was shocked as she looks no different and like you say it’s been six months. Neither have any excuse not to be fit and healthy as neither work so I imagine they have plenty of time on their hands. In fact it could’ve been really good content for their stories and motivating for their adoring fans. Instead they lie and/or edit photos although Greedy seems to be quite gleeful in showing Hagrid at her most unflattering. I’m really not being nasty and certainly not a troll or envious. I’m currently on holiday myself I just don’t plaster publicly on my socials as I’m conscious other people aren’t so fortunate.

Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s always trying to embarrass H. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if someone was posting pictures of me like that to her thousands of sheep. She literally posts the most unflattering pictures ever of H, but as long as she looks good it doesn’t matter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I've changed my pic and hope she realises that once an image is out there, it's out there. Maybe she'll rethink what she posts.. or maybe not!

Reactions: 13
It’s like she’s always trying to embarrass H. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if someone was posting pictures of me like that to her thousands of sheep. She literally posts the most unflattering pictures ever of H, but as long as she looks good it doesn’t matter 🤦🏼‍♀️
Dreadful way to treat someone you supposedly love. Just nasty.
H should get out now before they actually get married…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.