Missgreedyshome #23 Lost all her cred...making her bed...reno's dead...big shiny balloon head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tough few months - HOW? Because your FREE kitchen is taking longer to fit than you’d like? Cry me a river radish face. Must be a dream to have the means to just be able to impulsively book a last minute holiday because neither of you work yet still have a shed load of cash. Roll on the insufferable pictures of Greedy’s “mocktails”
Radish face 😂 that’s my internet winner today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last time I read on here at bedtime. Had a nightmare about Greedy and when I say nightmare I’m too traumatised to even talk about it 😂😂😂😂
Omg so did I. Was proper disturbing. I’ll keep it to myself 🤣
I absolutely love how much her followers are dropping you know. The end is near for greedy guts 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
I really can’t see how she can recover from this latest downturn, her content is utter shite, what type of account is she meant to be these days? It’s going to be wall to wall holiday spam, being careful to not let any alcohol or unhealthy eating stories slip in or that will duck up her Fitbit contract she’s just got! Patiently waiting to see it all come crashing down…🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 11
Fitbit😂😂😂 I thought it was a joke post initially. The look up in the woods and constant spin absolutely got me! when you get more likes on clips of you half naked v your wedding dress and adverts your best bet is going to onlyfans love
But did you notice she’s giving away a Fitbit in exchange for likes on the reel. So it’s not part of her AD but she will have been given a few Fitbits so it’s one of them, and then looks to Fitbit like her engagement on the reel was high. Only high because it’s a giveaway. Bloody marketing team have been mugged off there!

Reactions: 6
long time lurker here, but was having a peek over at H’s instagram, and hadn’t noticed this on her bio before… wouldn’t surprise me if greedy had added this herself 😂 View attachment 2190840
I hate feet! have you seen her toenails? Look like a kids painted them on. Imagine showing your manky feet to all your followers cause you've had your toes painted..that's is as exciting as it gets I'm afraid. I'm guessing greedy got hers done too. H must've saved or got more pocket money this week to get that done.

But did you notice she’s giving away a Fitbit in exchange for likes on the reel. So it’s not part of her AD but she will have been given a few Fitbits so it’s one of them, and then looks to Fitbit like her engagement on the reel was high. Only high because it’s a giveaway. Bloody marketing team have been mugged off there!
I thought maybe she was giving away her 1 they gave her to try and ad for them (which she did a crap job of) we all know she won't use ut but I mayb wrong she'll put her 1 on market place and make a few quid from it.

Reactions: 4
So is she trying to make herself sound better by saying she’s only bought a pair of £1 flip flops for their holiday??? She’s sooo full of tit she makes me want to puke 🤮 the greedy grabby scabby cu*t couldn’t lie straight in bed 😡😡

Reactions: 12
Of course it’s easy to find time to get steps in when you don’t work. Why are people even going to H for advice like she’s the almighty Mother Teresa of fitness?
I am sure she gave up her job because of a back injury ..cant be that bad if she plays rugby and go for long walks ...another scammer.. Greedy certainly has a type !!!

Reactions: 10
A tough few months - HOW? Because your FREE kitchen is taking longer to fit than you’d like? Cry me a river radish face. Must be a dream to have the means to just be able to impulsively book a last minute holiday because neither of you work yet still have a shed load of cash. Roll on the insufferable pictures of Greedy’s “mocktails”
I think the chief pooper scooper has had a rough few years to be fair, you only have to look at photos of her before to see the difference. Her whole life seems to revolve around Charlotte, she doesn’t even realise how cringe she comes across

Reactions: 9
So is she trying to make herself sound better by saying she’s only bought a pair of £1 flip flops for their holiday??? She’s sooo full of tit she makes me want to puke 🤮 the greedy grabby scabby cu*t couldn’t lie straight in bed 😡😡
They hurt too! Can tell their only £1 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday when she got on the train did anyone else notice the way she did a quick wave to H? It was a ‘embarrassed’ quick wave to me. If I was H I would of taken offence at that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.