Missgreedyshome #23 Lost all her cred...making her bed...reno's dead...big shiny balloon head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230413_231346_Chrome.jpg
congratulations to @BOGIES on the new thread title, it was actually a tie between that and @ohcomeon99 but seeing as bogies had a full suggestion I went with that one. But can we just take a minute to take in that yes Charlotte actually put that quote of 'I'm a true lesbian ' on her post because she's never been with a man 😬😬😬😬
Recap
Greedy and H have spent most the time selling gifted furniture on swap shop and re renovating parts of the house that have already been renovated. She has torn up thousands of pounds worth of brand new parquet flooring upsatirs as theyre now awaiting (someone to give them gifted) carpets. We expect a ' mental health break' imminently as she's been called out for getting yet another freebie, ( by her actual sheep!!) a brand new kitchen.
Edited to add we haven't seen or heard anything about greedys mum or family since her 'book' was released 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She invited people to ask her questions didn’t she so why is she crying just because she’s got questions she doesn’t like?
They all need to grow the duck up!

Reactions: 36
She invited people to ask her questions didn’t she so why is she crying just because she’s got questions she doesn’t like?
They all need to grow the duck up!
Only arse licking or ‘which shade of coconut milk did you choose’ allowed!
All of the honest opinions/ genuine questions weren’t permitted and H will be finding out if you have kids or grandkids. Such a weird couple 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We will see how sincere greedy is when we see if she choose basic or top of the range appliances and fixtures and fittings. What we going for??! I'm thinking top of the range because its freeeeee!!!!!! But if she was thinking of us us meer mortals and keeping costs down for our feelings she would go basic as f.....

Reactions: 18
Oh bless her little heart. She’s worked soooooooo hard and came from nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was a working single mother aged 17 in 1997, bought my first house a year later. Met a man and married (not a man who scammed people and ‘kept me’ in boob jobs & IVF) 2 children later and he died (uninsured) I worked throughout and put myself through university (whilst working and not claiming benefits) with all 3 kids in tow. I’m now a band 8 critical care advanced practitioner. I’ve paid for everything I had/have and at a few financially low points worked 7 days a week whilst struggling with childcare (and also then during covid when we were knee deep in very sick patients).

She can get to duck if she thinks she’s some kind of heroic girl who made good.

Ps) I now own a 5 bed house outright which I fully renovated by myself, my self funded howdens kitchen that my dad put in for me is amazing :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
Let's see if she keeps up the 'radio silence' today or 'phone in the drawer' after big H & Ptwm came on insta fighting her battles.
As if Greedy sent a list of trolls to Ptwm though. Silly cow!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2098573congratulations to @BOGIES on the new thread title, it was actually a tie between that and @ohcomeon99 but seeing as bogies had a full suggestion I went with that one. But can we just take a minute to take in that yes Charlotte actually put that quote of 'I'm a true lesbian ' on her post because she's never been with a man 😬😬😬😬
Recap
Greedy and H have spent most the time selling gifted furniture on swap shop and re renovating parts of the house that have already been renovated. She has torn up thousands of pounds worth of brand new parquet flooring upsatirs as theyre now awaiting (someone to give them gifted) carpets. We expect a ' mental health break' imminently as she's been called out for getting yet another freebie, ( by her actual sheep!!) a brand new kitchen.
Edited to add we haven't seen or heard anything about greedys mum or family since her 'book' was released 🧐
This is the proudest moment of my life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230414_085047_Instagram.jpg

Ahhhh bless Mario's solved it! All the followers that messaged Charlotte...they were just jealous of her intelligence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Let's see if she keeps up the 'radio silence' today or 'phone in the drawer' after big H & Ptwm came on insta fighting her battles.
As if Greedy sent a list of trolls to Ptwm though. Silly cow!
Her behaviour is so predictable. Can not take criticism at all, content is boring and basically she’s lost her way on insta sooner the de influence trend becomes the in thing the better

Reactions: 28
Imagine selling your soul for a free worktop.
Someone who is so fragile and sensitive can't handle criticism and gets so upset but has to take it so she can grab freebies with the other hand.
Here's a tip bog off Instagram if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen 😅😅 literally.

Reactions: 27
This is t
View attachment 2098573congratulations to @BOGIES on the new thread title, it was actually a tie between that and @ohcomeon99 but seeing as bogies had a full suggestion I went with that one. But can we just take a minute to take in that yes Charlotte actually put that quote of 'I'm a true lesbian ' on her post because she's never been with a man 😬😬😬😬
Recap

This is the proudest moment of my life! 🤩
---
This is t
Recap

---
Why oh why does she keep churning out the lines

"Ive worked so hard for this"

And

"Ive come from nothing"

When both are complete fallacies.
Filming yourself making your bed is not working hard. Going on free holidays is not working hard. Writing a book with a multitude of grammatical errors is not working hard. What does she actually think work is? Uploading stupid bleeping videos of her waving her hand in front of tit shes bought on Amazon?! Jesus wept, she boils my piss!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is t

---
This is t

---
Why oh why does she keep churning out the lines

"Ive worked so hard for this"

And

"Ive come from nothing"

When both are complete fallacies.
Filming yourself making your bed is not working hard. Going on free holidays is not working hard. Writing a book with a multitude of grammatical errors is not working hard. What does she actually think work is? Uploading stupid bleeping videos of her waving her hand in front of tit shes bought on Amazon?! Jesus wept, she boils my piss!
Sorry I had to cut it a bit to fit, but it's a fabulous title 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whilst the complete withdrawal from IG for a bit is totally understandable, given the amount of trolling they’ve had to deal with between them over the last 24 hours, I’m unsure that I’ll be able to function today not knowing how much water radioactive face is planning to drink today??? Anyone else??? Might have to get an urgent delivery of ‘You Do You’ to try and get me through….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi Charlotte I’ve had an idea, I think you should launch your own fashion label, a bit like ptwm but yours should be called Greedy Scammers! I’ve done a few designs for t-shirts that I think your followers would love! I’d obviously get commission on every sale because they are my designs but let me know what you think. Each t-shirt will sell for £35 each and if people buy 10 they will be entered into a pretend raffle to win a none existent kitchen. Your followers will go mad for them and your popularity will soar! What do you think? 🤔🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.