Missgreedyshome #23 Lost all her cred...making her bed...reno's dead...big shiny balloon head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not changed, she's still a vile bully. I honestly feel sorry for Harriet in these pics, they're on holiday, if you can't slob out on holiday, when can you? Can you imagine if Harriet posted the Queen Bee looking like a bag of spuds, she'd be crying and saying it's ruined her whole holiday.

Gotta laugh at the kitchen refit, absolutely no pics to advertise the freebie 🤣 bet the kitchen company are delighted with this investment 🤣 #karma on their ass for working with such an hole

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally off topic from Greedy but does anyone follow the_house_acc ?
Her boyfriend just fell over a cliff edge 2 days before they were due to get married! HOW does this happen! I'm glad he's okay but I just don't understand how a grown man can just fall!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s making a big deal of not drinking because she’s always complaining about her mental health and it’s loosing her followers by continuing to have an unhealthy lifestyle. She’s not pregnant ffs. Doesn’t give a tit about the ones she’s got

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.