Missgreedyshome #22 Insta career is going down the pan, face slapped on the back of a dirty van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh now Cleaning with Mario (who does no cleaning as far as I can see) has jumped on the bandwagon. Apparently influencers 'do so much good in this world'. Um where? Did I miss Greedy winning the Nobel Peace prize or finding a cure for cancer whilst I was scrolling Tattle. Gies peace!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh now Cleaning with Mario (who does no cleaning as far as I can see) has jumped on the bandwagon. Apparently influencers 'do so much good in this world'. Um where? Did I miss Greedy winning the Nobel Peace prize or finding a cure for cancer whilst I was scrolling Tattle. Gies peace!
There is a pattern here! Bottom of the barrels hanging on to their ‘platform’ for dear life sticking together

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's absolutley boiled my piss with that story. I hope someone close to her tells her how ridiculous she sounds. It's always woe is me. How DARE she expect people to be automatically happy for her when so many are struggling to even heat thei homes and feed their kids, And she's flaunting left right and centre. If she was humble and likeable and not a total scammer. Things may be different- but she's totally unrelateable now. I used to really like her in her old house! But who can relate to having a brand new kids bedroom or flooring done last year just to rip the lot out a year later. She's tapped, and that story just makes her look even more ridiculous. Get in the real world Greedy guts

Reactions: 25
Woe is me my kitchen was free, the more expensive deals that wanted us you can’t ever see

Or

DIY did we not do our research before gifting this scammer 🙊

Reactions: 7
Mental health card and played again?! Seriously what did she expect flaunting with such smugness about getting freebies. It’s called Karma if you ask me. I will throw my own victory dance when this cash cow comes crashing back down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just unfollowed. I’m having a purge of influencers that just want to sell me stuff. Teach me how to do stuff, or show me interesting content, and I’ll tolerate the odd #ad…otherwise I’m done.
Same.
---
Silence is deafening tonight 🤣

If she keeps doing this and breaking down with long winded posts about bullying over every little critique she gets, she wont get anymore collabs. Look at the tit Hinch and Stacey have had recently but they rarely make it public involving companies (Hinch just complains in general 🤣).

It looks bad 😬
The irony here is that it was Hinch that made me aware of Tattle in the first place. I had no idea it existed until she mentioned a “gossip site” or something in her book and I got curious as to what was being said about her. I know Charlotte, but stumbled across hers on here one day and couldn’t believe it. She does herself absolutely no favours at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.