Missgreedyshome #22 Insta career is going down the pan, face slapped on the back of a dirty van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread suggestions on the last thread guys 😕 so had to reference the van pic in there 🤣🤣
She's been mega boring lately, mental health break number 503678.
Cringetastic 400,000 Bots followers milestone video
We did have a right laugh when a tattler spotted her face on the back of a van driving round south wales 🤣 the company who fitted the outside dog shower for her, funnily enough she's never mentioned that she's slapped on the back end of a van, almost like it's embarrassing 🤣
Her book has awful reviews so she blamed 'trolls' and begged her 400,000 to head over to amazon to up her good reviews, she is currently standing at about 300 good and bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She visited solomon and sticker sister a couple of times only for Stacey to refer to her as 'friend that visited' and avoid putting anything on the gram 😬
she's been sporting a rather different look since having another miraculous recover ( just in time to see the latest pickle of the solomon squash clan) many speculating the latest absence tied in with more filler / botox / general messing with face.
Screenshot_20230224_224534_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230224_224511_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont believe she's been ill. I reckon she's had work on her face and stayed off the gram to let it settle down before coming back on!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont believe she's been ill. I reckon she's had work on her face and stayed off the gram to let it settle down before coming back on!
I think the same, along with hair and nail appointments, bugger all wrong with her as usual. She's getting like Katie price now pulling the mental health / illness card everytime she wants a bit of deflection
---
It's over 4 hours to Essex from Cardiff , and on a Friday !!
And for Stacey not to even mention her name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
H taking Greed on a date, and so the one sided relationship continues…

Reactions: 7
I’m howling! Imagine travelling a 7/8 hour round trip in one day to go and see your “bestie” who basically blows you out to go and craft and not mention you!!!! Honestly I’m sat here with tears down my cheeks lmao rather than continue this ridiculous dream that you are friends with SS why not stay at home with your kids after all you have been really “poorly”! Bloody idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is no way a ‘bestie’ wouldn’t insist you stay after that kind of journey

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly what I think too. She’s such a lying witch! Obviously didn’t want to be on camera until her face settled but expects people to believe she made a miraculous recovery to visit SSS baby 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Greedy is a desperate beg driving to Essex to babysit.
Her content is dire & she's just scrambling around trying to think of things to do for the gram.
Your time on insta is over greedy 👋🏼

Reactions: 17
Does anybody remember the name of foundation greedy raved about the other day the no7 one? Not that i take any recommendations from her but i literally have tried all foundation and they are all shite. Has anybody tried it?

Reactions: 2
Does anybody remember the name of foundation greedy raved about the other day the no7 one? Not that i take any recommendations from her but i literally have tried all foundation and they are all shite. Has anybody tried it?
No.7 intelligent colour. I really like it x

Reactions: 3
I think Greedy has had cheek fillers and maybe her chin fillers removed? Look. She’s even more chipmunky than usual but her chin is more pointy & less Quagmire? Together with the extremely unnatural pose she’s doing to hide ?bruises
So that’s why she’s been idle on IG. Lazy cow

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Deffo had something done these last cpl of wks she's hid herself away.
Maybe if she was just honest & said I'm really unhappy with this or that so I'm having this done. It would make her more relatable to her followers & create a bit of content.
But no, greedy likes lying to everyone instead.

Reactions: 9
I think Greedy has had cheek fillers and maybe her chin fillers removed? Look. She’s even more chipmunky than usual but her chin is more pointy & less Quagmire? Together with the extremely unnatural pose she’s doing to hide ?bruises
So that’s why she’s been idle on IG. Lazy cow
She needs to lay off the botox and stop scraping her hair back for a start. Does her no favours and her forehead is shiny as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.