Missgreedyshome #22 Insta career is going down the pan, face slapped on the back of a dirty van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe H should try telling her girlfriend to change her attitude then she wouldn't get hate 🤷‍♀️ i cam guarantee now that most of those questions they recieved weren't from trolls at all!!
I bet they’ve both been reading here.

All influencers and their sheep seem to have lost the meaning of “trolling” so they’ll read here and think we’re all trolls and then address our points that we make here, on OUR platform (while keeping the comments off THEIR platform.)

No one will have messaged them that, or if they did it’s unlikely they’re from here. They just can’t resist having a look at what people are saying about them here so they’ll pretend they’ve had it sent in a message instead.

Reactions: 24
Oh here comes radioactive face winging about how bad her fiancées mental health is from all the freebies she’s getting. If it’s that bleeping bad why don’t the pair of you piss off and get a real job. No one, I repeat NO ONE is jealous of you two fat dossers I can absolutely promise you that
Radioactive Face!!!! Dying….😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh here comes radioactive face winging about how bad her fiancées mental health is from all the freebies she’s getting. If it’s that bleeping bad why don’t the pair of you piss off and get a real job. No one, I repeat NO ONE is jealous of you two fat dossers I can absolutely promise you that
‘Radioactive Face!’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That’s the best ever!
---
BINGO!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So predictable now!!
Who’s wrote that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet they’ve both been reading here.

All influencers and their sheep seem to have lost the meaning of “trolling” so they’ll read here and think we’re all trolls and then address our points that we make here, on OUR platform (while keeping the comments off THEIR platform.)

No one will have messaged them that, or if they did it’s unlikely they’re from here. They just can’t resist having a look at what people are saying about them here so they’ll pretend they’ve had it sent in a message instead.
100% this. We’re voicing our opinions here. If we were trolling her we would be posting them on her page or sending them to her.

She is basically trolling herself. Don’t read here and then you can’t get upset about it. She needs to remember that not everyone is going to like you 100% of the time. Whatever happened to ‘you do you’ eh 😏

Reactions: 18
Shes never actually sustained a long standing business relationship with any company has she?? That says it all!
She takes what she can for free from them, fucks them over then moves onto the next company!
I agree with what everyone else has said. Shes tit at her and she doesn't even do anything. Shes had more breaks away from her page than hot dinners! Shes a lazy work shy idiot and so is H.
That's quite true, she probably risked quite a lot of brands for ITS and it was a huge flop, then she couldn't even get on with a charity, you'd have to be such an awkward person to work with to fail all of that.

I wonder if H gave up her life coach stuff as she couldn't risk losing benefits and the badge. Someone one needs to report her with screenshots of her at the gym.

Reactions: 10
Maybe H should try telling her girlfriend to change her attitude then she wouldn't get hate 🤷‍♀️ i cam guarantee now that most of those questions they recieved weren't from trolls at all!!

And they didn't think about being kind themselves when they sent abusive messages to someone?? Or when they ripped that charity off, or when they rip companies off by selling their free gifts, when H ripped people off with her perfume, they don't teach their kids to be kind when they have a reputation at school for being bullies!

Start being bleeping kind yourselves and you will get it back in return!
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Amen Sista!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but all these "content creators" banging on about negativity, like cry me a river! If they all went and found actual jobs tomorrow the world would still turn. They add nothing to society, and at worst businesses would have to go back to advertising as they did prior to the instascammers. In fact, I think things would improve for many if IG imploded tomorrow and they didn't have these vacuous nobodies sharing fake lives and hiding all the gifts and ads.

Let's be honest, they are all grifters/ebeggars. I couldn't care less if her kitchen was free or she was paid as an ad. I'm not jealous of free tit for free tit's sake the way she and the rest of them will beg and take whatever they can get from whoever. I'm just sick of the fakeness that is shared over social media. I'm sick of the 'be kind' when any of them are asked questions or held to account. I'm sick of people being deceived. I'm sick of seeing kids plastered all over social media, exploiting them and ensuring that they have a digital footprint from a young age and very little privacy that will follow them into teen and adult life. I'm sick of the use of chronic illness and mental health issues being used to excuse crappy behaviour amongst them all.

Thankfully they don't affect me emotionally or financially as I see through their BS and am not easily influenced into buying, but I know a lot of the people I see at work regularly probably are and it is probably becoming one of the biggest contributors to any mental health issues they have, all the fake lives and being told everything is a bargain or 'budget' yet never being told that it was gifted so the Oxygen Thieves they see on social media aren't paying for IG worthy experiences, houses and gadgets on a comparable budget/salary. The constant feeling that they aren't enough, their kids are missing out, etc. and they struggle to grasp that the vast majority live exactly like them, with happy kids, etc. and it's only the greedy, grabby IG beggars that are living the way they think they should and that's only because most of it isn't coming out of their pockets!

I would miss IG if it went because I get a lot of inspiration from it (in terms of hobbies and walking, etc). but I would also love it to die it's death and take "Be Kind" with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Absolutely loving all these comments and so very true, when she had her council house people could relate but she didn’t own the house so she didn’t give a toss about ruining anything, now she paid for this house she just waits for the freebies she very unrealistic, selfish, greedy and got lost up her own hole!

Reactions: 21
Absolutely loving all these comments and so very true, when she had her council house people could relate but she didn’t own the house so she didn’t give a toss about ruining anything, now she paid for this house she just waits for the freebies she very unrealistic, selfish, greedy and got lost up her own hole!
She’s still not got carpet on her stairs, she ripped it up months ago but didn’t replace it. Obviously waiting for a gifted carpet. Predictable and boring

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but all these "content creators" banging on about negativity, like cry me a river! If they all went and found actual jobs tomorrow the world would still turn. They add nothing to society, and at worst businesses would have to go back to advertising as they did prior to the instascammers. In fact, I think things would improve for many if IG imploded tomorrow and they didn't have these vacuous nobodies sharing fake lives and hiding all the gifts and ads.

Let's be honest, they are all grifters/ebeggars. I couldn't care less if her kitchen was free or she was paid as an ad. I'm not jealous of free tit for free tit's sake the way she and the rest of them will beg and take whatever they can get from whoever. I'm just sick of the fakeness that is shared over social media. I'm sick of the 'be kind' when any of them are asked questions or held to account. I'm sick of people being deceived. I'm sick of seeing kids plastered all over social media, exploiting them and ensuring that they have a digital footprint from a young age and very little privacy that will follow them into teen and adult life. I'm sick of the use of chronic illness and mental health issues being used to excuse crappy behaviour amongst them all.

Thankfully they don't affect me emotionally or financially as I see through their BS and am not easily influenced into buying, but I know a lot of the people I see at work regularly probably are and it is probably becoming one of the biggest contributors to any mental health issues they have, all the fake lives and being told everything is a bargain or 'budget' yet never being told that it was gifted so the Oxygen Thieves they see on social media aren't paying for IG worthy experiences, houses and gadgets on a comparable budget/salary. The constant feeling that they aren't enough, their kids are missing out, etc. and they struggle to grasp that the vast majority live exactly like them, with happy kids, etc. and it's only the greedy, grabby IG beggars that are living the way they think they should and that's only because most of it isn't coming out of their pockets!

I would miss IG if it went because I get a lot of inspiration from it (in terms of hobbies and walking, etc). but I would also love it to die it's death and take "Be Kind" with it.
Spot on 👏🏼

Reactions: 4
Yes ptwm. Of course she has to get involved 🙄
Of greedy wanted any credibility or to redeem herself she needs to start by distancing herself from ptwm! Even her own huns (and her patreon people) are getting pissed off with her so she's not exactly a role model of an influencer is she! And all she's known for is scamming people and shagging someone's husband whilst she was pregnant with her youngest daughter!
Birds of a feather and all that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do these women realize this is not primary school ? Everyone doesn't have to like and support everyone ! Everyone is not obligated to be a positive pillar of support and adoration for people they don't like. Its ok to think someone sucks. I am not sure where these people came up with this "rule" that you can't have a negative opinion on someone and if you do thats not kind. This " be kind" tit is just code for ignore all the negativity and dont mention it .

Do I think people should be messaging the sort of opinions they share on Tattle etc to the influencers , directly ?
No, I don't . I also don't think influencers should read Tattle if they can't mentally handle it .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How the hell would H know what goes on in the average workplace, neither of them have a job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Absolutely! And eloquently put! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 7
I’ve just unfollowed. I’m having a purge of influencers that just want to sell me stuff. Teach me how to do stuff, or show me interesting content, and I’ll tolerate the odd #ad…otherwise I’m done.

Reactions: 23
I see Penfold is at it now. 🙄🙄

View attachment 2097480
How on earth can she compare someone getting a promotion in their job to being gifted every thing!? People get promotions in jobs because they’ve WORKED for it, not because they’ve begged for it. Going on like people with ‘normal’ jobs don’t have hard, stressful days and don’t go home and cry? They do! But they also take the rough with the smooth and be greatful for being able to put food on their tables.
Get off social media if you can’t handle what comes with it!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.