Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the bullshit is finally catching up with her, she knows her insta days are over and she doesn't even have the sense to plough on while she can potentially still be earning to squirrel away. Her management have obvs had a word with her about p&g as I'd bet my house they'll be watching her content and if not up to scratch they'll drop her without question. Also no pics or mentions of her mum/family since the book, that could potentially be another issue, obvs I'm speculating.

Harriet is her hired help, let's not forget, she's given up her career to be a dogs body to Greedy, she is a kept woman and she knows it.

No sympathy, the misery and trauma Greedy brought on people was always going to catch up. Unfortunately you reap what you sow

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So H is doing Couch to 5K? H with a disabled badge for her car???? hmm

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
100% dont agree with her having a blue badge. She does not need it. And I do not want to offend anyone who is a blue badge holder. But if she can do how ever many thousand steps a day she can walk through a car park. But disability is just another way of them scamming because the car will be paid for. Wondering if she gets pip?!?! If she gets disability surely she will.
---
How she's not been reported i dont know.

Reactions: 18
100% dont agree with her having a blue badge. She does not need it. And I do not want to offend anyone who is a blue badge holder. But if she can do how ever many thousand steps a day she can walk through a car park. But disability is just another way of them scamming because the car will be paid for. Wondering if she gets pip?!?! If she gets disability surely she will.
---
When you apply for a blue badge you have to respond if it’s a lifelong disability or will improve over a certain length of time. Either way she has lied and likely takes up a parking spot that someone genuinely needs. There is nothing wrong with her other than changing her unhealthy lifestyle. Haven’t people said where they live is a small town so people are aware of who they are? Bet they ain’t popular
---
3-4 minutes for a perfect poached egg. Naa. 1 minute mate yours would be like rubber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When you apply for a blue badge you have to respond if it’s a lifelong disability or will improve over a certain length of time. Either way she has lied and likely takes up a parking spot that someone genuinely needs. There is nothing wrong with her other than changing her unhealthy lifestyle. Haven’t people said where they live is a small town so people are aware of who they are? Bet they ain’t popular
---
3-4 minutes for a perfect poached egg. Naa. 1 minute mate yours would be like rubber.
Oh she frequently takes up spaces in the area that others need. She just doesn’t care.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh she frequently takes up spaces in the area that others need. She just doesn’t care.
I can imagine the pair of them swanning around the place. She should be reported for fraudulently claiming as clearly has shown she can play netball and run.

Reactions: 9
Is it Harriet or Greedys badge? It's genuinely very hard to get a blue badge so if Harriet has one because of her back she's lying thru her teeth. Wouldn't put it past Greedy to have one because of her self diagnosed MH

Reactions: 6
---
If either or both of them are getting the higher rate of PIP it is easy to get a blue badge, you literally tick the box that says you’re in receipt of the full whack and you qualify. This wouldn’t surprise me tbh as the entire PIP application form is geared around mental health rather than physical disabilities. If anything I’d say Greedy would find it easier to be awarded PIP than H would as she’s such a mess, basically she could say that H has to encourage/help her to eat, wash, dress, leave the house etc and she’d be well away, the application process is a complete joke, I know of an amputee (leg) who doesn’t qualify. Tory government eh 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If either or both of them are getting the higher rate of PIP it is easy to get a blue badge, you literally tick the box that says you’re in receipt of the full whack and you qualify. This wouldn’t surprise me tbh as the entire PIP application form is geared around mental health rather than physical disabilities. If anything I’d say Greedy would find it easier to be awarded PIP than H would as she’s such a mess, basically she could say that H has to encourage/help her to eat, wash, dress, leave the house etc and she’d be well away, the application process is a complete joke, I know of an amputee (leg) who doesn’t qualify. Tory government eh 🙄
A family member, who is terminally ill, is currently in the process of applying for PIP and told no guarantee so this sort of person who blatantly has lied in order to get a blue badge makes me furious. I’m sure, and hopeful, that it will come back to bite her as the evidence is plastered over social media for all to see. And to see these z-listers banging on about their mental health or anxiety to gain sympathy need to give their head a wobble and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've said it before and I will continue to say it as it majorly fucks me off but my son is disabled, feeding equipment and a wheelchair (he can walk short distances) ASD and sensory processing disorder, history of seizures, he can't get a blue badge!!! My youngest also has issues and was also tube fed for a while and still no help. I wish I lived near her, I would be vandalising that car, no fucks given.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Makes me frustrated to hell to see they have a blue badge my son is also on ASD and has sensory processing disorder has been hit twice by moving cars as he finds the noise of moving cars extremely distressing and will often run as a coping mechanism & been refused for a blue badge it’s sad that people who actually NEED them can’t get them but these 2 seem to get everything also I bet 100% greedy & H both claim pip or greedy on the sick for MH which probably pays their mortgage without either of them having to do a single days work!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
---
Oh she has dont you worry 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.