Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money to burn, completely fucked up that house and now re doing bits she's already done. Can't even imagine the cost of all that wood flooring she had put down 'for the gram' now covering it all up with carpet.
Spemt moeny making enzo custom gaming desk, now ripping iy out to move to the dressing room. And to top it all just casually booked a couple of holidays while most her huns are probably struggling to afford the necessities. And dont get me atarted on ' sprry i havent been on ive been ill' ' oh just off to see a new born baby to give it the plague' skanky cow
Screenshot_20230224_113903_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230224_113752_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I swear down she's been having her lips done, they look fuller, now I know she's will say it's down to iconic lip plumper but looks like filler to me.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm a bit late to this party. Are those children hers biologically because am sure I heard her say she has never had sex with a man. Maybe I misheard.
Hope you are all doing okay 👍 x

Reactions: 3
Of course she was still going to see Stacey and the baby, absolutely nothing would stop her even after being “horrendously ill” all week. Don’t forget she met her for the first time the day after her Gran died 😡 leaving her boys at a time when they would have needed her.
Most people would rearrange but not Greedy. Her whole life is instagram and clinging on to Stacey’s popularity for as long as possible. What a way to live your life. And as for H, have some self respect and stop being Charlotte's doormat, you’re just embarrassing yourself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Money to burn, completely fucked up that house and now re doing bits she's already done. Can't even imagine the cost of all that wood flooring she had put down 'for the gram' now covering it all up with carpet.
Spemt moeny making enzo custom gaming desk, now ripping iy out to move to the dressing room. And to top it all just casually booked a couple of holidays while most her huns are probably struggling to afford the necessities. And dont get me atarted on ' sprry i havent been on ive been ill' ' oh just off to see a new born baby to give it the plague' skanky cow
View attachment 1984083View attachment 1984084
Pisses me off when she does the house though because all she does is show a finished staged photo or reel. Thats not renovation content! Most people who follow renos like to see the progress and the choosing and designing stages to get their own ideas etc.... all she seems to do it gloat, show off then get offended if someone disagrees with her choices!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1984083View attachment 1984084
“Spend your money on what you love” (holidays) - what about when the money dries up? I can’t see her earning an awful lot from the dreadful reviews of her book. And we don’t see her doing many ads. I think Hagrid is desperately trying to earn some money now

Reactions: 8
Pisses me off when she does the house though because all she does is show a finished staged photo or reel. Thats not renovation content! Most people who follow renos like to see the progress and the choosing and designing stages to get their own ideas etc.... all she seems to do it gloat, show off then get offended if someone disagrees with her choices!
She was gifted the free shower in the downstairs loo, can't remember the last time we saw that? Haven't seen the under stairs storage. Her whole insta is a tit show. Looking forward to seeing what they do to the garden/hill.

I'll be surprised if they make it down the aisle

Reactions: 11
She was gifted the free shower in the downstairs loo, can't remember the last time we saw that? Haven't seen the under stairs storage. Her whole insta is a tit show. Looking forward to seeing what they do to the garden/hill.

I'll be surprised if they make it down the aisle
I think they'll make it down the aisle if IG ads continue for a bit. If they dry up I don't see it, but I think H has become accustomed to doing very little so it makes sense for her to stick around if Greedy is still selling a load of tat and making enough to have them continue the lazy, grabby life.

I swear down she's been having her lips done, they look fuller, now I know she's will say it's down to iconic lip plumper but looks like filler to me.
There's definitely something different about her. Can't believe she's going to see the baby already especially after being "so ill". Imagine having a newborn, a baby, a preschooler and 3 older lads and then having those two turn up on your doorstep to entertain too!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You can watch them through Google if she's blocked you
Not blocked and even on a viewer it shows no stories, I’m really confused, lol.
---
Ah, tried a different viewer and they show up, why would she block me from her stories, I’ve never messaged or commented, weird woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Stacey’s raving about how she’s winning at life getting the kids down for a nap. No mention of the toothyone being there

Reactions: 12
So she was so ill all week laying in her dirty pit while H looked after the boys all half term then just like magic as the boys are shipped off to their mums she feels well enough for a trip to see smelly! She’s unbelievable no wonder her kids are feral

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s been so sick but goes to visit a newborn baby and can’t wait to post it on her stories. Funny that Stacey doesn’t acknowledge Greedy on her stories again though 🤣🤣

She’s been so sick but goes to visit a newborn baby and can’t wait to post it on her stories. Funny that Stacey doesn’t acknowledge Greedy on her stories again though 🤣🤣
Stacey has literally only said "my friends popped round to see belle" didn't even say her name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And then fucked off to do crafts by herself. Wtf 🤣
How mortifying. Maybe stacey has become wise that greedy only wants clout!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A 7 hour round to see her "friend" that's commitment to her fake friendship, shame she can't commit to anything else she says she will

Reactions: 7
Has she had something done to her face like the cheeks area? They seem fuller 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.