Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her cleaning videos this morning! Fuuuccccckkkkkk the amound of dust on her furniture and floors is disgusting! Id be too embarrassed to show that!
I thought that. And she was basically just smearing it about, especially on the coffee table. She missed loads of dust. Minging cow.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Those ‘cleaning’ stories today have killed me 😂 can’t even be arsed to pick the rugs up 🙈 then when she uses the wet cloth you can see the dirt being brushed along the floor bogging 🤢

Reactions: 10
She’s a scruffy t**t, can’t believe p&g have used this scruff as an ambassador her house is minging. Can’t stand hinch either but at least when she used to do cleaning videos her home was at least you know CLEAN

Reactions: 15
I could be a petty betty but that Flash spray isnt supposed to be used on wood? Wouldn't polish be better? Forgive me if im wrong.

Reactions: 12
I could be a petty betty but that Flash spray isnt supposed to be used on wood? Wouldn't polish be better? Forgive me if im wrong.
I wouldn't of thought so either. She sprayed it all over the coffee table, missed loads of bits. Then while the table was still wet, she started putting books & tit back down. Surely next time she goes to move the books they'll of left a stain or be stuck to the wood.
Don't no how company's use her to flog selling stuff. She's tit at it.
The only room that looks reasonably tidy is her bedroom. & I'm sick to death of seeing that 🙄

Reactions: 19
Shes so tit 🤣🤣
She wiped the coffee table down then smacked the dust from the cushions a over it after so it will be dusty again now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Wow did anyone see the colour of her rugs they are filthy. Also do people not roll rugs up to hoover and dust? Why just dust around it. What a dirty cow

• Sick
It’s the same when she makes her bed 🤮doesn’t seem to air it, just pulls the duvet up and folds it .... that’s not making a bed in my opinion & I actually have a real job 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
She made me laugh when she shown the labelled bottles in B&M, I bet her bestie ‘label lady’ was pissed at that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
its multipurpose but i think its meant to be more of a counter or bathroom spray . maybe clean your stove , its not going to do well on wood. she doesnt clean anyways she just moves the dirt everywhere and no disinfecting takes place.

Reactions: 4
Imagine her being a cleaning ambassador 🤣🤣 P&G must be asking ITS how to get rid of her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why and how is she a P&G ambassador? That flash spray is not meant for that kind of furniture so I hope none of her followers now copy her. Then she shook the cushions all over the room she had just attempted to clean. The flash mop is only designed for quick surface cleans. She should be moving the rugs and giving the floor a proper clean considering she has 2 children and 2 dogs. She clearly doesn’t know how to clean. Those rugs looked gross 🤢 If she wants to be a cleaning ambassador then she should show how to use the products correctly and actually clean up her house but she’s just too lazy.

1D1381E2-9A84-4CF0-AB26-37EA8294AA83.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Why and how is she a P&G ambassador? That flash spray is not meant for that kind of furniture so I hope none of her followers now copy her. Then she shook the cushions all over the room she had just attempted to clean. The flash mop is only designed for quick surface cleans. She should be moving the rugs and giving the floor a proper clean considering she has 2 children and 2 dogs. She clearly doesn’t know how to clean. Those rugs looked gross 🤢 If she wants to be a cleaning ambassador then she should show how to use the products correctly and actually clean up her house but she’s just too lazy.

View attachment 1970448
so the name is misleading ? since its spray wipe and done . more like spray wipe and wait or wait and rinse . so basically no difference then the normal one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
so the name is misleading ? since its spray wipe and down . more like spray wipe and wait or wait and rinse . so basically no difference then the normal one.
Yes you spray it on surface and wipe with a cloth but if you are disinfecting surfaces then you have to leave it for 5 minutes to work.

Reactions: 1
Yes you spray it on surface and wipe with a cloth but if you are disinfecting surfaces then you have to leave it for 5 minutes to work.
so how does it differ from other disinfecting products. maybe i am missing something.

Reactions: 1
So, Charlotte's not very well 🤔...poor H / dogsbody doing the full load of parenting the monkeys/dogwalking (as per) today...
Wonder if she'd give H a "day off" when she's ever ill?!
Honest to God she had that H wrapped round her finger. Man up and be a parent and stop wallowing around!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.