Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring there's nothing to post about on here now 😂

She's turned into a dog-gram today, we don't give a tit about your dogs just like posting about your kids, no one really cares 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a boring witch, can’t understand how she’s gaining new followers, she does sweet fa 🥱

Reactions: 10
What’s the issue with the dog getting muddy, she’s got the outdoor shower #fat face on the back of a van 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Unbox my vase with me"

Wtf is this content!? Its a bleeping hideous fat vase.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤔 not many ADS guys, all Amazon guff. Thought she was a p&g ambassador? They need a refund pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else as confused as me?
What ‘vibe’ is she going for in this house? Because the vase , the lights , the coffee table , the tit colour on the wall, NONE of it matches ? That vase stands out like a sore thumb. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
8th dog post today 🤣 Do you think she's trying to compete with SS on the baby pictures 😂

Hits a new kinda low when you're so bleeping boring with zero content and you just post your dog all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8th dog post today 🤣 Do you think she's trying to compete with SS on the baby pictures 😂

Hits a new kinda low when you're so bleeping boring with zero content and you just post your dog all day 😂
I dont get why shes bombarding her page with the dog content... she made a separate page just for that purpose 🤣
I mean, they are cute dogs but its boring as duck.

• Heart
Aren't her dogs stitches ment to be healed by now ? Is it the bigger the dog the more healing? Feck knows. It is probably only week 2 but she drags everything out so feels ages ago! Calm down you've only been to the gym like 3 times fs. I wish I had time to go to the gym. I'm lucky to get a day every few months to myself never mind all day everyday. Poor bairns must just get put in their rooms and told not to come out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She has to post the dogs To be like her fake besties hinch and sss. Maybe she’s come to terms with the fact that she doesn’t have a toddler anymore ( despite his nursery bedroom and his baby ish clothes ).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vase is just asking to be knocked over by one of the dogs and she will just so of happened to have filmed it. 😐

Another day off I see 🥱 also has she deleted her mr bean post because I can’t see it 😂

Reactions: 3
And now we have the £95 trainers she’s flogging…Really relatable! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Been reading here have you Charlotte?! 🙄🤣
She takes ‘care’ of herself 7 days a week every week. She has no content, she’s not relatable and should just give up this ‘Instagrammer’ job because any normal job would have had her sacked by now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching her cleaning videos this morning! Fuuuccccckkkkkk the amound of dust on her furniture and floors is disgusting! Id be too embarrassed to show that!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.