Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a notification earlier saying she had items available and now nothing. As soon as sold she must delete them so nobody can see what she's selling as all my sold items are still available to see on my own vinted.

Reactions: 5
I'm a bit confused by the candle lamp. How is it safer? It's a red hot bulb and molten wax. If it got knocked over, it's surely not any safer 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm a bit confused by the candle lamp. How is it safer? It's a red hot bulb and molten wax. If it got knocked over, it's surely not any safer 🙄🙄
Absolutely, hot wax like that does serious damage, ask anyone who’s ever worked in a burns clinic. You need to be just as careful around those stupid contraptions as you would around a normal lit candle.

Her arsey reply about it costing the same to run as a lamp pissed me off. I hate it when people type like this with a question mark on the end when it’s not a question? To try and make you feel like you’re the stupid one? When she probably doesn’t actually have a clue how much it costs to run? No expert but I’m sure the sort of bulbs that get hot are less energy efficient. And a box of matches is cheaper than a weird lamp thing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell us things are drying up, without actually telling us greedy! I thought the shopping channels sold tat but this is next level.

Reactions: 16
Ooo Hinch met SS latest crotch goblin, Greedy must be blood boiling and planning to muscle in on a visit soon 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The live was so so so awkward if anybody else saw it the way she spoke even to the boys was so fake honestly - she’s even more puffy without it being edited 🥴

edited for spelling mistake

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a notification earlier saying she had items available and now nothing. As soon as sold she must delete them so nobody can see what she's selling as all my sold items are still available to see on my own vinted.
I'm definitely not sticking up for her but as soon as something sells it does get hidden from buyers but will still be shown as sold on your own page.

Reactions: 7
Plus why does she never do anything for H? Very one sided isn’t it? Spoilt greedy guts!
Honestly H is the biggest mug, it’s all completely one sided, if Greedy was actually confident in herself she wouldn’t even give H a second glance, but because she’s so insecure and mentally unstable H is given a chance because she’s basically Greedy’s care and skivvy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I hate the fact she never does anything nice for H. A relationship should be 50/50

Watch now, she will put a sarcastic post up about why she hasn't 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kick in the teeth and completely rude of her to share ava may not yazmin 🤦‍♀️ id be fuming if I was that business
Apparently SS does the same thing, takes pictures of her kids in the clothing and never credits people for sending them ect. So Greedy is in with the right sort of crowd on that.

Reactions: 10
And on tonight’s menu is chicken fajita pasta, something different for a change

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.