Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this is the quality of advice she gave in her Sunday Times bestselling book??? You Do You Greedy Guts!
She needs to give over trying to give people motivational advice because she's seriously tit at it!
She ate the worse possible food last night (the fajita tit) and no doubt she will munch on a box of chocolates or a whole tub of ice cream in bed when no one is looking.
Maybe she should take actual time off the gram, stop looking at things that aren't realistic on the internet and actually sort herself out.
Its like groundhog day with her 😴 goes on a downer, binge eats and drinks, says she's having time off the gram, exercises for one day, has a mini clear out and films her smoothies, then comes back right as rain for a few days aaaaaand repeat!
Boring and predictable.

Reactions: 29
It’s actually quite simple greedy in the evening PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN!
noticed how zombie bride SS cling on sister is now interacting with her more too 🤢 she’s another one that needs to put her bleeping phone down and just go away!
I’m sure greedy guts will be reaching for the wine and ice cream as Hinch just announced she got no1 best seller Times 🤣🤣🤣 for a children’s book I may add!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I missed it, I wondered what was on there and whether she was selling stuff she'd been gifted by ITS ect as that's standard for her.

Penny pinchin now 🤣
Not sure but that lime green jacket she put on her stories yesterday was 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see this comment on Charlotte's latest post showing off her candle warmer 🙈 in other words we gifted you some candles and you didn't even show the courtesy of acknowledging them!......I find that so rude. I'm sure she gets gifted a lot but a simple thanks doesn't take 5 mins does it?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Did anyone see this comment on Charlotte's latest post showing off her candle warmer 🙈 in other words we gifted you some candles and you didn't even show the courtesy of acknowledging them!......I find that so rude. I'm sure she gets gifted a lot but a simple thanks doesn't take 5 mins does it?!
And this is the exact reputation shes getting herself within the industry. Skanky, thieving and just down right selfish and greedy! Takes 5 mins to pop a post on. And if she doesn't like them then just decline and send them back to the company because its cost that business money!
I'm sure shes done an add for this business in her last house though so she does like them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her content is absolute rubbish, she needs to duck off and when she gets there duck off some more 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen Mrs Hinch has just removed her Christmas decorations from her door and is turning it into a spring door.
How long before Charlotte copies this idea?! 🙄
I thought exactly the same . It will be done tomorrow!

Reactions: 6
If companies are that stupid to send freebies to these IG freeloaders, then expect a shout out just to get business but then post to witch/moan/remind etc when they don't, then well they deserve all they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Went to comment.......has the post been removed? Odd. Mind u there where a few comments saying that it wasn't as safe as halogen bulbs over heat and she's wasting elctric etc so did she remove?
Its still there.
Whats the point in it though? Its a useless product. Just light a bleeping candle, am I missing something? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a loads of bollox.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really does hate getting any form of criticism doesn't she. Passive aggressive or what!
Its bleeping pointless and defeats the point of a lamp or a candle. Just turn a normal lamp on or light a candle. If you can't because you have dogs or children then go without 🤷‍♀️ its really that simple.... and for nearly £40, that company are having peoples pants down!

Attachments

• Angry
Yep, I was there. And yep, she did 🫣
I'm shocked but I'm not shocked because she's so narrow minded and thick as tit, she doesn't read anything other than an Instagram quote. I can't see her ever watching or reading anything newsworthy/political/environmental.
Shes a sheltered ignorant idiot

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.