Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little mental health post she hasn't even mentioned cutting down drink. Talks about eating better and exercise when drinking is her #1 issue .
Agree. The first thing she needs to address is the alcohol use. Its a depressant ffs šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Its.not rocket science.
If she cut that out she would find she would have lots of energy, better skin, appetite would be better... you know, all the things shes complaining about.
But she's dependant on it so until she addresses that she has a problem with that, she's not going to get anywhere

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230211-152837_Instagram.jpg
remember her mum emptied this room for her a few weeks ago and took 3 bags to 'the charity shop' and she put a load on vinted ( think it was after in the style dropped her)
LOOK at how many clothes she has bursting out of the wardrobes and covering the floor, fukin greedy wasteful cow, she's just absolutely obsessed with buying stuff. She even just said loads of the stuff that's going on vinted tomorrow have tags still on!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1952315remember her mum emptied this room for her a few weeks ago and took 3 bags to 'the charity shop' and she put a load on vinted ( think it was after in the style dropped her)
LOOK at how many clothes she has bursting out of the wardrobes and covering the floor, fukin greedy wasteful cow, she's just absolutely obsessed with buying stuff. She even just said loads of the stuff that's going on vinted tomorrow have tags still on!
Vicky Pattison has posted same style pic of a disgustingly messy dressing room with clothes piled on the floor that sheā€™s probably just chucked there when changing. So wasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They genuinely believe they're friends when in reality they are business associates at best. Why SSS has got herself involved with these two I don't know šŸ¤¦

Reactions: 18
Not a big poster but I have too.

H is really really pissing me off. I know this is Greedys thread but Jesus H and her productive days and her just a bit of morning admin. Go get a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bought the book. Opened it. Read a chapter and it's been thrown on the bookshelf to gather dust it's so repetitive it's unreal

Reactions: 6
Not a big poster but I have too.

H is really really pissing me off. I know this is Greedys thread but Jesus H and her productive days and her just a bit of morning admin. Go get a job!
H has a thread too lol . click the h

Reactions: 6
If she was ACTUAL friends with SSS then she would have text her and told her the baby had arrived. She wouldnā€™t find out via social media the same as every other Tom, Dick and Harry. do you think Mrs Hinch found out via social media, I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she was ACTUAL friends with SSS then she would have text her and told her the baby had arrived. She wouldnā€™t find out via social media the same as every other Tom, Dick and Harry. do you think Mrs Hinch found out via social media, I think not.

This, I thought she would have known already, Hinch was commenting how she's seen the baby over facetime šŸ˜‚ (which I did find a bit cringey she added that cause it was like I wanted to sniff her or something šŸ˜‚ why you'd want to sniff something that's come from SS I have no idea).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A protein wrap is she for real? Bacon,sausage and egg in a wrap with 3 spinach leaves šŸ˜‚ I thought H was an expert in nutrition, hydration and healthy living

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Charl you can't out train a bad diet. You're going to have to do better than a plateful of pasta for tea and a sausage, egg and bacon wrap for breakfast.

Reactions: 11
I cant imagine having all that spare time, meal kit sponsors and a badly decorated but spacious kitchen (assuming, been blocked lol) and not using some of that time to cook for my family

it's the one thing i'd do if i had more time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She reckons sheā€™s going to have a ā€œproductiveā€ day because sheā€™s going to the gym and listing some clothes on Vinted. And thatā€™s it. Isnā€™t that what most people do as well as a full time job?
she wouldnā€™t know hard work if it bit her on her flat arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That fajita pasta is not going to help with her healthy eating. Itā€™s got lots of cream in it and then finished off with half a block of cheese šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Everytime she says declitter instead of declutter makes my skin crawl. Itā€™s not funny and you know youā€™re doing it. Stop āœ‹

Reactions: 27
Everytime she says declitter instead of declutter makes my skin crawl. Itā€™s not funny and you know youā€™re doing it. Stop āœ‹
I started to notice it now, it's deffo deliberate she wants someone to pull her up on being so hilarious šŸ™„

Did anyone see what she sold? Was it all the ITS šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.