Missgreedyshome #20 Finally dropped by In the style, just as well as her clothes were vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously read this as the idiot put it up today she is a disgrace .
I saw it the other day and thought it was just me finding it in poor taste then saw your comments. Makes you wonder what she says to them to their face if she isn't bothered about swear words like this on show in her house

Reactions: 3
Her hair was so lovely yesterday 😭 why on earth has she done that awful greasy looking pony.

I don't understand rain or not has she not heared of an umbrella or a coat with a bloody hood.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand what this book is. Is she qualified to give help about all of those issues she’s rambling on about. I genuinely don’t understand how you are allowed to write a book which is being marketed to help people who have problems when you have no medical or psychological training??

Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand what this book is. Is she qualified to give help about all of those issues she’s rambling on about. I genuinely don’t understand how you are allowed to write a book which is being marketed to help people who have problems when you have no medical or psychological training??
It’s just another get rich quick scheme, more rubbish and lunatic quotes she can’t help herself not alone anyone else total lunatic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.