Missgreedyshome #20 Finally dropped by In the style, just as well as her clothes were vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Influenzasfor the new thread title ✨️
well well where to begin 😳

So the last thread moved slowly, with basically chats about the obscene amount of crap she was buying and gifted for Christmas. With most influencers giving away their gifted items to followers, good old charl has kept the lot for themselves. Greedy by name greedy by nature as always 🤑
There was also a lot of speculation she had been dropped by In the style as she had started to desperately flog legging and other items of clothes via amazon aff links, and also opened a vinted which lasted all of one day🤣
AND THEN......

A welsh charity, that unfortunately for them got involved with greedy (making her and H the housemaid ambassadors), answered a question from a follower regarding Charlotte's absence since the ball, that she made a song and dance about. Read the attached pictures
Screenshot_20221126-203430_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221126-203615_Chrome.jpg

A tattler picked up on these comments and shared them on her thread. It kicked oooooffffff on here! Charlotte instead of spending her weekend with the kids was sat on tattle and picked up on what was blowing up, she then squeezed in a few more ads before (no not a countdown timer 😅😅) sharing a story saying now for some bad news dun dun duuuuuuunnn
She waited until 7 o clock for peak engagement obvs then released a tirade against the poor Charity painting herself as the victim as alway ( funny she's always involved in these scams but always someone else's fault🤔🤔🤔)
Screenshot_20221128-092747_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092754_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092802_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092807_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092816_Chrome.jpg

She then Saint her pack of brain dead morons after the charity and encouraged them to not donate to them again. Such a kind caring inspirational woman... eventually the poor charity that helps mothers and children had to shut down their social media pages from the massive amount of abuse and bullying received by these pack of hounds. Full time scummy mummy (part time working mummy) trolloman and label lady all came to the rescue aswell, and not to be outdone, greedy herself started attacking people including her own followers thay questioned her, via dms. 'You do you' Charlotte 'you do you' 🤢

Screenshot_20221128-092621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092653_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092543_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-092529_Chrome.jpg

to all newbies all information is in the wiki which is the pink button at the top of her threads x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Soz copied and pasted from the last thread! ( didn’t see there was a new one)

It baffles me how if you call out the truth you’re a troll!!!?!!!
Another thing that really pisses on my cornflakes is when someone is in the wrong yet pulls the mental health card to get out it! It really does make a mockery of people who actually suffer with MH 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Terrible that the charity have had to delete their Instagram. Bet Greedy is very pleased with herself this morning, managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the huns.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Soz copied and pasted from the last thread! ( didn’t see there was a new one)

It baffles me how if you call out the truth you’re a troll!!!?!!!
Another thing that really pisses on my cornflakes is when someone is in the wrong yet pulls the mental health card to get out it! It really does make a mockery of people who actually suffer with MH 😡
Yeah Katie price led the way with that one, now they've all clicked on that not many would dare question mental health issues as its such a hot topic at the moment. So they know they're practically untouchable. All those huns writing #be kind on any thing insta hun related yet imagine how the charity's employees and volunteers are feeling now through no fault of their own!!

Reactions: 16
Just spat my 5th coffee of the day out at this. Start your day with you. Mine started at 5.30am when my kids got up not 10.30am when I've been at work for 3 hours! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20221128-111229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @Influenzasfor the new thread title ✨️
well well where to begin 😳

So the last thread moved slowly, with basically chats about the obscene amount of crap she was buying and gifted for Christmas. With most influencers giving away their gifted items to followers, good old charl has kept the lot for themselves. Greedy by name greedy by nature as always 🤑
There was also a lot of speculation she had been dropped by In the style as she had started to desperately flog legging and other items of clothes via amazon aff links, and also opened a vinted which lasted all of one day🤣
AND THEN......

A welsh charity, that unfortunately for them got involved with greedy (making her and H the housemaid ambassadors), answered a question from a follower regarding Charlotte's absence since the ball, that she made a song and dance about. Read the attached pictures View attachment 1766149
View attachment 1766151

A tattler picked up on these comments and shared them on her thread. It kicked oooooffffff on here! Charlotte instead of spending her weekend with the kids was sat on tattle and picked up on what was blowing up, she then squeezed in a few more ads before (no not a countdown timer 😅😅) sharing a story saying now for some bad news dun dun duuuuuuunnn
She waited until 7 o clock for peak engagement obvs then released a tirade against the poor Charity painting herself as the victim as alway ( funny she's always involved in these scams but always someone else's fault🤔🤔🤔)
View attachment 1766152View attachment 1766154View attachment 1766155View attachment 1766156View attachment 1766157
She then Saint her pack of brain dead morons after the charity and encouraged them to not donate to them again. Such a kind caring inspirational woman... eventually the poor charity that helps mothers and children had to shut down their social media pages from the massive amount of abuse and bullying received by these pack of hounds. Full time scummy mummy (part time working mummy) trolloman and label lady all came to the rescue aswell, and not to be outdone, greedy herself started attacking people including her own followers thay questioned her, via dms. 'You do you' Charlotte 'you do you' 🤢

View attachment 1766158View attachment 1766159View attachment 1766160View attachment 1766161
Fab recap, thank you for doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just spat my 5th coffee of the day out at this. Start your day with you. Mine started at 5.30am when my kids got up not 10.30am when I've been at work for 3 hours! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1766196
We all know it's h the doormat that does the kids and dogs, charl needed a lie in after going on that blocking spree last night poor thing 🤣 fukin state of it in those stories. She's sooooo pleased with herself it's repulsive. Oh and enzos bed was free surprise surprise lol, I wouldn't have that for free though 🤢 also why is brodys bedroom fit for a toddler yet enzos got a teenage boys aged room??

Reactions: 22
Am I missing something?
The charity badmouthed greedy.
They said she let them down.
They said it had a detrimental effect

Greedy doesn’t own ITS. She had an idea which didn’t happen.
That’s just bad luck.

They were ok when she was raising money for them but now something hasn’t gone to plan they’re blaming her like she had the say so on whether it took off or not?

No matter whether you like the woman or not, she had every right to be pissed off and want to put her side across, but I can’t for the life of me see how she’s meant to have ripped the charity off?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I am dumbfounded by her trying to behave as if nothing has happened this morning.
What a nasty piece of work she is. She is manipulating her sheep with her choices of music and so on😂.
I don’t know why she’s bothering this morning as she sounds super pissed off whilst giving her sales patter in her sons bedroom (really doesn’t give me a young boys bedroom vibes 🙄 poor boy having to live in an insta bedrooom which the despicable mother shows to the world. No privacy for him. )
She should hang her head in shame I hope she is feeling tit - she deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I missing something?

That’s just bad luck.

They were ok when she was raising money for them but now something hasn’t gone to plan they’re blaming her like she had the say so on whether it took off or not?

No matter whether you like the woman or not, she had every right to be pissed off and want to put her side across, but I can’t for the life of me see how she’s meant to have ripped the charity off?
she’s privately messaging people telling them not to donate to the charity! that’s a scummy thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she’s privately messaging people telling them not to donate to the charity! that’s a scummy thing to do
Yes it is but Would she have done that if the charity hadn’t badmouthed her?
They charity should have just kept quiet.
Like I said before, Greedy didn’t let them down, she doesn’t own ITS.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Am I missing something?

That’s just bad luck.

She should have just explained rationally then and not just gone off on one and she shouldn’t have sent disgusting messages to people. She should have acted dignified. I think the charity seemed frustrated by her lack of communication when she had promised them the T-shirts collab.
I would have imagined they would have been excited to think they were going to have a good injection of cash to help their cause.
All the lack of transparency in her raffles/collecting the donations and then making the donation doesn’t bode well either.
I dont think it’s unreasonable for people to think she’s creaming off cash really so that doesn’t help either.
She clearly likes the drama for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
she’s honestly vile and it’s infuriating to know she’s going to get away with this. I don’t get how she still has so many supporters with all of the stuff that’s come out about her. It’s not just one thing and there’s no smoke without fire.

She’s scammed pensioners - idc what she says there’s no way she wasn’t complicit or didn’t know what was going on, sells her gifted items, lived in a council house when she had the money to buy a 400k house! Is a huge alcoholic, cries mental health when she gets caught out..

this whole charity thing was dodgy from the beginning - the way she was getting people to donate to her personal PayPal and couldn’t prove the total amount. I don’t understand why so many people were okay with donating their money to a known scammer.

There’s definitely more to the story with ITS as there’s no way she would give that up. I’m sure things ended sour as if her contract had just come to an end or she decided to leave that wouldn’t justify a mass delete of everything. You would still be proud of what you had acheived 🤔

the whole thing is weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The charity didn’t badmouth her at all, they told the truth as to why she isn’t helping them anymore. Nothing else

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the recap. And it seems fitting that my thread title suggestion was the winner, on the day I was blocked by her highness 😂😂😂😂

@Retro80s the charity didn't badmouth her, they were asked for an update re their collab with Greedy and they simply stated that she had promised them this and that, strung them along for however long without any contact, then dumped them with a voice note. Meanwhile they (yes - probably naively) had made plans depending on this. Also when they contacted ITS themselves, they were told that they were waiting for some info from Greedy which she never came up with.

Since they dared to share this information she has gone mental doxxing them and publicly trying to sabotage them.

She really is a nasty piece of work.

Also does she really think, after all the FUSS she made about working with ITS, after all the SUPPORT SHE GOT FROM HER FOLLOWERS with her ITS tit...... that they will just all conveniently forget about it?! She's literally deleting anything to do with ITS and trying to move on without addressing it at all. People like and appreciate honesty and she falls short every time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think the charity badmouthed her. They were stating facts and replying to a question directed at them. It’s not like they were advertising the situation but obviously it’s been picked up on.
She did let them down if she PROMISED them something she couldn’t deliver.

Reactions: 25
Also they literally just replied to a question on their own page. It was picked up on by someone on here who had to properly hunt for it, it wasn't like they were openly slating her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.